Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094726 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 11:12am On Jan 26
yad2eidi:
all am to do him work by insulting me? e get where i quote am before? i talk to am before? when una no get wetin to talk na so una go just begin type trash. ogun destroy u there too
bro I can never insult you back I'm not childish. Even if dey post those pictures to get followers for him own platform as far na to educate the youth about the danger of cultizim why can you allowed him hustle in peace. I don't know him and but what his doing here is matured enough to gain information from his hard work undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 12:18pm On Jan 26
Akpabio22:
bro I can never insult you back I'm not childish. Even if dey post those pictures to get followers for him own platform as far na to educate the youth about the danger of cultizim why can you allowed him hustle in peace. I don't know him and but what his doing here is matured enough to gain information from his hard work undecided
so how my post take affect am. did i quote or mention him? he just quote me begin dey insult, na so them dey take get followers? the cultism wey he dey talk against, no be like this the killings dey start?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 12:54pm On Jan 26
yad2eidi:
so how my post take affect am. did i quote or mention him? he just quote me begin dey insult, na so them dey take get followers? the cultism wey he dey talk against, no be like this the killings dey start?
hard drugs is speaking all over you. Even if you no fit stop,reduce the quantity. Check the screenshot or scroll back. After that first quote,you asked me to shut up, I won't stoop low as to dey follow u banter words because with what u posted,it shows u are a cultist and everything going on here is paining u.

We won't stop uploading and campaigning on saying no to CULTISM. If u like try to distract or derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 1:30pm On Jan 26
Akpabio22:
Ignore that child, I wasn't even the one posting link to another site,even the group he claimed to have been for months,check the previous page where he quoted me to give him link to the group.

He wants to unravel my identity,I won't stoop so low for him,even the pms I've been getting since commenting on this thread no be here.

Let's ignore him and continue our big saying no to CULTISM..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 1:56pm On Jan 26
ekene101:
hard drugs is speaking all over you. Even if you no fit stop,reduce the quantity. Check the screenshot or scroll back. After that first quote,you asked me to shut up, I won't stoop low as to dey follow u banter words because with what u posted,it shows u are a cultist and everything going on here is paining u.

We won't stop uploading and campaigning on saying no to CULTISM. If u like try to distract or derail this thread.
Bleep off from my mentions abeg.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 3:10pm On Jan 26
yad2eidi:
Bleep off from my mentions abeg.
smh, moment u realized u bleeped up real bad.

Say no to mkpurumiri, ozuor cultist, it's obvious ur people are d ones getting kpaied reason for ur pain. If u no repent, we will post u soon. Buzz off,drug addict, think I will follow chose that childish route of drop location. Blood sucking monsters. Repent and say no to CULTISM.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 10:48pm On Jan 26
Another human life cut short,yet one cultist sympathizer go say the war is over hyped.

Now it's both old and young, matured with family and kids and newly blended that are being killed, if u dey Benin and u know as u take dey or ur person get as dem take dey hide ur head.

These people kpaing each other are looking for ways to lure oppositions out,even here on this thread,don't reply pm or any idiot trying to provoke u and set u up for location, if dem no see opposition kpai,dem go kpai anything dem see, just as dem dey go kpai people innocent parents and brothers.

Say a big no to CULTISM..

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 1:15am On Jan 27
ekene101:
smh, moment u realized u bleeped up real bad.

Say no to mkpurumiri, ozuor cultist, it's obvious ur people are d ones getting kpaied reason for ur pain. If u no repent, we will post u soon. Buzz off,drug addict, think I will follow chose that childish route of drop location. Blood-sucking monsters. Repent and say no to CULTISM.
shut up, i am in the group where you pick all the things you posted here to hype these cultist.
the group has more than 1000 cultist in it and they dont come acting irresponsible like u. from your behaviour, u are nothing than a hypocrite. and if you no be cultist, you are worst than one.

btw, when lifting stuffs off the guys page, give him credits and stop taking his shine. acting like you get the info first hand

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 10:59am On Jan 27
The killing is too much. Still yet some youth still dey go bush go bam honestly ignorance is the greatest tools Satan's used against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 4:51pm On Jan 27
there are more than 100m youths, i dont see why the deaths of less than 100 of the useless part of the youth population should be a big deal. i see nothing wrong with idiots cancelling idiots. its called population filtration.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dkidd: 7:00pm On Jan 27
This thread still dey? Omor e be like the mods forget to lock ban door make i breathe here small. Abi them pardon me grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28

This Post is not to encourage anyone to become a frat member, but it's just to advise other frats if they can at least act this Way.

Okay, I have a brother who is a member of NAS (Popularly called pyrates). What actually turned his life around was the Day he became a member of pyrates confraternity. He joined in his late thirties and now he is approaching his fifties. My point here is that, this guy suffered a lot until he became a member of this association and then he started rolling with those that controlling the wealth in Benin, top politicians, business men, etc. He was jobless after school but within a blink he became a Manager in a company, now a board member of many companies etc. My guy just dey chop Life all thanks to pyrates and through him I have met so many of their member's, though I am not a frat person so he know he won't bother suggesting it to me.

Okay now, fast forward to Eiye,Aye, Vikings etc... We have seen many of their members getting killed on Mats, Imagine o... Them nor fit even buy bed to sleep, inside mat na him them kill them. Can't you emulate the likes of pyrates? Go for the 💰 bag and leave killings for wayward children who have nothing to do with their lives. I am not a frat person but today I am proud of my brother even though I still feel all confraternity should be avoid.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Caicedobets(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28
freshkpomo:

This Post is not to encourage anyone to become a frat member, but it's just to advise other frats if they can at least act this Way.

Okay, I have a brother who is a member of NAS (Popularly called pyrates). What actually turned his life around was the Day he became a member of pyrates confraternity. He joined in his late thirties and now he is approaching his fifties. My point here is that, this guy suffered a lot until he became a member of this association and then he started rolling with those that controlling the wealth in Benin, top politicians, business men, etc. He was jobless after school but within a blink he became a Manager in a company, now a board member of many companies etc. My guy just dey chop Life all thanks to pyrates and through him I have met so many of their member's, though I am not a frat person so he know he won't bother suggesting it to me.

Okay now, fast forward to Eiye,Aye, Vikings etc... We have seen many of their members getting killed on Mats, Imagine o... Them nor fit even buy bed to sleep, inside mat na him them kill them. Can't you emulate the likes of pyrates? Go for the 💰 bag and leave killings for wayward children who have nothing to do with their lives. I am not a frat person but today I am proud of my brother even though I still feel all confraternity should be avoid.
There is a difference between confraternity and a gang

Pyrates is there former

Eiye Aye and Baga are the latter

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 11:46pm On Jan 28
Caicedobets:
There is a difference between confraternity and a gang

Pyrates is there former

Eiye Aye and Baga are the latter
Ayies, Eyie, Vikings and manfi abi na mafight.... Are the most useless cuilt in Nigeria mostly Ayies and Eyie. The rate numerous soul done go through those cult I listened above is beyond imagination. undecided
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 2:05am On Jan 29
freshkpomo:

i know pyrates that are useless and drunkards, so rest

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 2:05am On Jan 29
freshkpomo:

i know pyrates that are useless and drunkards, so rest.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 3:14am On Jan 29
yad2eidi:
i know pyrates that are useless and drunkards, so rest.
no cultism is good in Nigeria don't give anyone credit here. They're all blood sucking demos useless organization bastard individuals

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 6:11am On Jan 29
Akpabio22:
no cultism is good in Nigeria don't give anyone credit here. They're all blood sucking demos useless organization bastard individuals
how i take give anyone credit?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 9:22am On Jan 29
yad2eidi:
how i take give anyone credit?
sorry I wanted to quote me freashpomo grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:19am On Jan 29
freshkpomo:

Inasmuch as I prefer NAS and BAN to the other confraternities, I can never advice it.
Once you get into fraternity matters, you get into many dark and diabolical things. On the surface, pirates looks pretty cool that I myself have considered joining. But Joining brotherhoods in Nigeria is a risky thing and can be a wooing ground for other societies. Your uncle can say Pirates changed his life but he will not mention other things involved that secured his career. Not admitting anything but there's more than what meets the eye in this part of the world.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 3:25pm On Jan 29
yad2eidi:
shut up, i am in the group where you pick all the things you posted here to hype these cultist.
the group has more than 1000 cultist in it and they dont come acting irresponsible like u. from your behaviour, u are nothing than a hypocrite. and if you no be cultist, you are worst than one.

btw, when lifting stuffs off the guys page, give him credits and stop taking his shine. acting like you get the info first hand
na crase dey your head, have I not been redirecting people to the guys page on telegram including your dumb arse.

You reeks of drugs and short memory. Dumb fellow. Even the Alex posting pictures does he have the info first hand. You just talk like a fool, people are posting and adding picture to show what they are posting is true just to warm others and you this fool is speaking off point. You must really be high on cheap drugs,reason you keep writing off point. Fhuk out my mention dumb fellow.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 11:11pm On Jan 29
ekene101:
na crase dey your head, have I not been redirecting people to the guys page on telegram including your dumb arse.

You reeks of drugs and short memory. Dumb fellow. Even the Alex posting pictures does he have the info first hand. You just talk like a fool, people are posting and adding picture to show what they are posting is true just to warm others and you this fool is speaking off point. You must really be high on cheap drugs,reason you keep writing off point. Fhuk out my mention dumb fellow.
na your type them dey use count scores. see who dey tell people to shun cultism cheesy cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 7:56am On Jan 30
yad2eidi:
na your type them dey use count scores. see who dey tell people to shun cultism cheesy cheesy
e no still stop us to dey post ur people,so we go still post u soon,if u like derail the thread. Idiot of last week to the next 3 weeks.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by thelegend1(m): 9:18am On Jan 30
ekene101:
e no still stop us to dey post ur people,so we go still post u soon,if u like derail the thread. Idiot of last week to the next 3 weeks.

You're also part responsible for derailing the thread.
Is it every retort that you must answer?!

There's a popular saying...

"When you fight a pig, both of you will roll in the mud; but only one of you will enjoy it"

"When you argue constantly with a fool, people will no longer see the difference"

Agree to Disagree!
Pass your comment and move on.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AJEEJA: 10:09am On Jan 30
freshkpomo:

BROS, If na association dey hungry you, Join church.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AJEEJA: 10:14am On Jan 30
Being an average Nigerian, by default, is enough risk to life. It is the height of stupidity to take that risk steps further by joining a cult. No money, you can't even work as you're always on the run, no rest, no peace. Then, untimely death and shame to your family..
Please, don't be a fool. There is no weak cult. There is no peaceful cult. When war breaks out, you are marker for death. In fact, your head can be used to start a war. Tori oloun, Don't be a fool.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 12:57pm On Jan 30
AJEEJA:
Being an average Nigerian, by default, is enough risk to life. It is the height of stupidity to take that risk steps further by joining a cult. No money, you can't even work as you're always on the run, no rest, no peace. Then, untimely death and shame to your family..
Please, don't be a fool. There is no weak cult. There is no peaceful cult. When war breaks out, you are marker for death. In fact, your head can be used to start a war. Tori oloun, Don't be a fool.
they will never listen if you look at tiktok and see how many of them glorified the useless game. Even as the killing never ends sometimes I feel no pity for this useless fellows. I enjoyed watching there brutality because when some of this useless cuiltist are alive they glorified the game like it's there life. They don't have pity for themselves and there families then why will you pity them let's keep watching there downfall as Jews they claim we are fools. One thing I believe about this useless confratanity is that the killing will never ends until federal government tags them as terrorists. Eyie and Ayies are enternal enemies for life. Ayies and Vikings are enternal enemies for life. As far you live in Nigeria as a cuiltist it's just a matter of time you will go down it's your birthright as far you live in Nigeria is just a matter of time. Say no to cultism if you haven't belong run far from the useless game. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 2:25am On Jan 31
ekene101:
idiot with a behav ior worst than an agbero culltist typing trash and forming woke

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 3:32pm On Feb 01
Even before someone advised me,I have even advised myself and regretted making my last post,just that no option for delete.

Apologies to those who feel offended by my unruly behavior replying what's not worth the time and mb wasted.

We move alongside the movement of saying no to CULTISM.. we Sha never be distracted.

The goal is to continue saying a very big no to CULTISM..

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vicyourwriter(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01
Hmm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 4:16pm On Feb 01
ekene101:
Even before someone advised me,I have even advised myself and regretted making my last post,just that no option for delete.

Apologies to those who feel offended by my unruly behavior replying what's not worth the time and mb wasted.

We move alongside the movement of saying no to CULTISM.. we Sha never be distracted.

The goal is to continue saying a very big no to CULTISM..
please keep doing your best to give us updated. Sometimes being your volunteer on positive things can save someone's destiny. Cultism is a game of quick death pain and everlasting sorry to the victims family. Sometimes I asked myself if this cuiltist don't think about how there loved ones feel if they die because of there foolishness and ignorance. Save lives with the effort you contribute here. Nigeria leaders are already a destiny killers we the youth should be fighting hard to eradicate this useless criminals that are our leaders of this great nation by now. Our government has eaten so many destiny because of there greediness wickedness useless politicians. Not killing ourselves turning our women to widows because of color SAY NO TO CULTISM it's a game of quick death. Don't be deceived

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigBrother54321: 10:24am On Feb 02
99% of una just dey fool una self for this thread, the reasonable people no dey comment but dey observe una. All the unnecessary info wey dem no send una, wey no important una go put am here. Shey if una no post scores or gory photos una no go fit warn or educate people nii. If cult wahala dey any place, post the info, write ups don already dey on how to stay safe. No need to dey fool yourself. If you no get work, go use that time learn work.

Most of una na cultist e clear. Una never ready to change na why the shedding of blood dey sweet una to update. People don hear say cult dey fight for Benin, that one concern the people wey e concern, una also don share awareness for the innocent people, correct. Make una let better talk and discussions happen for here.

Some of una go post 100 times a day, must you post everyday? Must you even be here everyday? na once e show say una no get work or life?? Cult gist dey sweet you. Once e happen na una go rush come break news, post videos. How you take quick know? Why you dey carry am for head?

This thread no be for cultists, if you understand am like that una go know say una dey overdo. This na new year, face your life, drop the Eiye vs Aiye wey u carry for head no single advantage or gain whether as a cultist or jew. Fill our mind & head with better thoughts. You wey dey wake up come this thread dey wait for news of scores, death or photos you don dey sick be that but you never know. Na mental problem you don dey get so.

I no insult anybody but make everybody use them head. All of us know at least one cultist, them be our brothers, friends, colleagues etc. when we dey online we go dey talk like say cultist na ghost abi we never see them before. Some of una go still drink with them this evening, tomorrow come here dey advice government on how to tackle them, so who dey deceive who?

If una like make una insult me, I no go answer una. Make we just talk true to the young ones abeg. Cultism no good. Make them forget all the merriment and show wey dem dey see, all na fake. Cults be like man & wife wey go dey fight dey wound themselves, if them see stranger them go hug to look good. Cultism go kill you, e go spoil your life. No tangible single benefit inside.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Soliddust3030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.