Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3071474 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrklemo(m): 11:42am On Feb 02
Cult war in Uyo

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 12:37pm On Feb 02
BigBrother54321:
99% of una just dey fool una self for this thread, the reasonable people no dey comment but dey observe una. All the unnecessary info wey dem no send una, wey no important una go put am here. Shey if una no post scores or gory photos una no go fit warn or educate people nii. If cult wahala dey any place, post the info, write ups don already dey on how to stay safe. No need to dey fool yourself. If you no get work, go use that time learn work.

Most of una na cultist e clear. Una never ready to change na why the shedding of blood dey sweet una to update. People don hear say cult dey fight for Benin, that one concern the people wey e concern, una also don share awareness for the innocent people, correct. Make una let better talk and discussions happen for here.

Some of una go post 100 times a day, must you post everyday? Must you even be here everyday? na once e show say una no get work or life?? Cult gist dey sweet you. Once e happen na una go rush come break news, post videos. How you take quick know? Why you dey carry am for head?

This thread no be for cultists, if you understand am like that una go know say una dey overdo. This na new year, face your life, drop the Eiye vs Aiye wey u carry for head no single advantage or gain whether as a cultist or jew. Fill our mind & head with better thoughts. You wey dey wake up come this thread dey wait for news of scores, death or photos you don dey sick be that but you never know. Na mental problem you don dey get so.

I no insult anybody but make everybody use them head. All of us know at least one cultist, them be our brothers, friends, colleagues etc. when we dey online we go dey talk like say cultist na ghost abi we never see them before. Some of una go still drink with them this evening, tomorrow come here dey advice government on how to tackle them, so who dey deceive who?

If una like make una insult me, I no go answer una. Make we just talk true to the young ones abeg. Cultism no good. Make them forget all the merriment and show wey dem dey see, all na fake. Cults be like man & wife wey go dey fight dey wound themselves, if them see stranger them go hug to look good. Cultism go kill you, e go spoil your life. No tangible single benefit inside.
okay what's your point now for this numerous write up

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Caseywilliams(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02
Ah don think am tire...e reach to ask biko
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 12:18pm On Feb 03
ekene101:
Even before someone advised me,I have even advised myself and regretted making my last post,just that no option for delete.

Apologies to those who feel offended by my unruly behavior replying what's not worth the time and mb wasted.

We move alongside the movement of saying no to CULTISM.. we Sha never be distracted.

The goal is to continue saying a very big no to CULTISM..
the irony here is that you are saying no to cultism but acting more worst than the cultist i meet in that forum.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 8:55pm On Feb 04
yad2eidi:
the irony here is that you are saying no to cultism but acting more worst than the cultist i meet in that forum.
you are beginning to look like a stupid person, you are the one sounding like a cultist in pains because it's like you don't want those sharing the hits here to continue. Your aim is to distract people posting. Can you just stfu or Bleep out if here. Bloody cultist apologist.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 9:05pm On Feb 04
yad2eidi:
You started quoting him from the beginning and still trolling even after ignoring you. You are the bloody cultist here, you sound like the guy from the inception of this thread that was asking admin to delete the thread because of too many activities exposed here. You are not new here,this is your alternate account,you are just trying to shut every active posters here and you end up liking your stupid post with your alternate moniker. Just contribute to the topic or stay mute and read. You are a sad cultist and it's like most of the e victims posted here are your members ,you just hate to come here and still see their pictures. You either contribute or stfu. Stop trying to silence people. Agent of darkness 2024 version.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 9:14pm On Feb 04
Blessing185:
You started quoting him from the beginning and still trolling even after ignoring you. You are the bloody cultist here, you sound like the guy from the inception of this thread that was asking admin to delete the thread because of too many activities exposed here. You are not new here,this is your alternate account,you are just trying to shut every active posters here and you end up liking your stupid post with your alternate moniker. Just contribute to the topic or stay mute and read. You are a sad cultist and it's like most of the e victims posted here are your members ,you just hate to come here and still see their pictures. You either contribute or stfu. Stop trying to silence people. Agent of darkness 2024 version.
if i be cultist i go do am with my full chest. and if i be cultist i for dey use idiots like you count scores..

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 5:38pm On Feb 05
yad2eidi:
if i be cultist i go do am with my full chest. and if i be cultist i for dey use idiots like you count scores..
You no prove me wrong wasted precum. As them they hack una like flies so,it will get to you soon. As at that very moment they wants to either slice your neck with knife or use axe or gun on you,will you understand that a living slowpoke is better than a waste of oxygen like your useless self. Lion don't give birth to a goat, your character online shows the kind of person that fathered you Idiot. People just keep you quiet make you do anyhow. Bloody cultist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 5:45pm On Feb 05
yad2eidi:
Fhool, one single advice you haven't shared here and you want to shut people up,if we investigate now,this heediot is one jss3 dropout without sense. People are dying daily because of rubbish color and you are here trying to derail the thread. Stoopid heediot. Say no to cultism or STFU fhool.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 6:46pm On Feb 05
Blessing185:
Fhool, one single advice you haven't shared here and you want to shut people up,if we investigate now,this heediot is one jss3 dropout without sense. People are dying daily because of rubbish color and you are here trying to derail the thread. Stoopid heediot. Say no to cultism or STFU fhool.
if say u get sense you for no dey mention me dey write all this long trash because i no dey even waste my time to read am. amadioha strike you therr

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 7:47pm On Feb 05
yad2eidi:
if say u get sense you for no dey mention me dey write all this long trash because i no dey even waste my time to read am. amadioha strike you therr
please blessing185 and Mr yad2eidi 2 wrongs can not make a right you guys should drop this fight and focus on the say no to CULTISM it's not componsry to reply every messages here it's a public forum if you guys keep this fight or query it will make the forum looks childish sometimes if I visit this forum and I see your messages of insulting each other without ends I feel so uncomfortable if the very guy who created this trend was replying every messages or abuse sent to him from page one we won't find any meaningful information to live with. On behalf of every individual who has been following this trend for meaningful information please here is not a battle ground to show muscles. Please stop this fight or misunderstanding and do the needful for others to grab information. Thanks and please say no to CULTISM.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 7:34am On Feb 06
yad2eidi:
Ogun kill ur useless father there, you just enter thread begin attack people yet you are not contributing anything. God punish your useless father again. Idiot stupid cultist you think this place is your useless father's parlor with bedbugs infested chairs. Make lizard climb your papa head for night. Black idiot

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 7:36am On Feb 06
Akpabio22:
please blessing185 and Mr yad2eidi 2 wrongs can not make a right you guys should drop this fight and focus on the say no to CULTISM it's not componsry to reply every messages here it's a public forum if you guys keep this fight or query it will make the forum looks childish sometimes if I visit this forum and I see your messages of insulting each other without ends I feel so uncomfortable if the very guy who created this trend was replying every messages or abuse sent to him from page one we won't find any meaningful information to live with. On behalf of every individual who has been following this trend for meaningful information please here is not a battle ground to show muscles. Please stop this fight or misunderstanding and do the needful for others to grab information. Thanks and please say no to CULTISM.
ignore them ignore them is the reason they have mind to come here and start intimidating others, people keeping this thread alive have been bullied out, people are dying daily and people creating awareness are been shut from speaking. If you know how many people get update from here and how many lives have been saved. If we keep these idiots silent,who will continue speaking out?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by celebmoney(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06
[quote author=Elbowla post=92350178][/quote]Sir am interested in joining kegites club probably in unilag.
And i realize you are a former member in school.

Pls is it a good decision? Or will i be the joining a cult unknowingly by joining kegites club?

I need your advice on dis, as a former karid in school.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EverythingPhone(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06
celebmoney:
Sir am interested in joining kegites club probably in unilag.
And i realize you are a former member in school.

Pls is it a good decision? Or will i be the joining a cult unknowingly by joining kegites club?

I need your advice on dis, as a former karid in school.

No pls join in NBM
Nbm is the only group in d school that is not a cult group

Others are frat
My one cent
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by celebmoney(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06
EverythingPhone:

No pls join in NBM

Others are frat
My one cent
OGA i nor ask you, shut-up 🀫

Even if dem give me 2million naira to join NBM i nor go join.

Just like year na the VC of unilag welcome kegites members unto one of two of their activities. He they news

You done ever hear say VC welcome any cult before, abi why VC nor welcome the stupid NBM make you dey yarn.

Just open mouth waa dey yarn rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by celebmoney(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06
EverythingPhone:

No pls join in NBM

Others are frat
My one cent
OGA shut up 🀫 i nor ask you. Even if them give me 2million to join NBM i nor go join.

Just last year na unilag VC welcome kegites club, the story dey news. Which cult you done hear say VC welcome for public.

Even dey stupid NBM make you dey yarn VC nor recognize ham.

Just open mouth dey yarn rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Makamatic: 11:39pm On Feb 06
celebmoney:
OGA shut up 🀫 i nor ask you. Even if them give me 2million to join NBM i nor go join.

Just last year na unilag VC welcome kegites club, the story dey news. Which cult you done hear say VC welcome for public.

Even dey stupid NBM make you dey yarn VC nor recognize ham.

Just open mouth dey yarn rubbish.

Hope say u know say 80% of kegites members na cultist wey they use kegites cover themselves ?

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 1:33am On Feb 07
Let all the people who are against cultism come on and help this situation
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 1:38am On Feb 07
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zoer(m): 5:28am On Feb 07
Agbawo001:
I have been battling depression due to cultism mind you guys I am not a member of any cult but I have been initiated against my own will and now some things are happening that is really pissing me off. I hate the fact that this has been done and I am seeking help from any experienced cultist who knows a lot about dark African spiritualism/Wicca I must say that I would really appreciate whoever reaches out to assist me pls say no to cultism it kills oo

I would have loved to help you out but African Spiritualism/Wicca is not my thing...
You are doing from firewood to Gas.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 7:30am On Feb 07
zoer:

I would have loved to help you out but African Spiritualism/Wicca is not my thing...
You are doing from firewood to Gas.

I don’t understand sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zoer(m): 7:51am On Feb 07
Agbawo001:

I don’t understand sir

Cultism is something i would have done but didn't 20 years ago in Benue state University....

Go to any Army Barracks and report them....let Dem spend some days in the guard room and they should write an undertaking or better still plan with some army guys to visit you and let them see ...they will let u be.

Or you will have to pack out from that area and keep your location personal to yourself otherwise brother na death you dey romance so....

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by amattahcj(m): 2:50am On Feb 08
Agbawo001:
I have been battling depression due to cultism mind you guys I am not a member of any cult but I have been initiated against my own will and now some things are happening that is really pissing me off. I hate the fact that this has been done and I am seeking help from any experienced cultist who knows a lot about dark African spiritualism/Wicca I must say that I would really appreciate whoever reaches out to assist me pls say no to cultism it kills oo

Bro Na witchcraft you join, Wicca Na esoteric occultism.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by celebmoney(m): 10:37am On Feb 08
Makamatic:

Hope say u know say 80% of kegites members na cultist wey they use kegites cover themselves ?
[/font]that is not true bro.
That is what many non-members believe but it's not true.
If you say 30% of kegites members are cultists i will believe to some extent in some institutions. Because are know very well that the non-cultists in kegites are much more than the cultists in it.
And for school like OAU and UI where kegites club is taking very serious there is almost to no cultists among them.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by celebmoney(m): 10:42am On Feb 08
Agbawo001:
[/font] obviously this is witchcraft and not cultism, you don't need wicca or spiritual help from cultism except it's a religious cult like ogboni not campus frat like.
But if it is witchcraft, you better confess and go for serious deliverance other wise fireπŸ”₯ go burn your yarn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by celebmoney(m): 10:45am On Feb 08
amattahcj:

Bro Na witchcraft you join, Wicca Na esoteric occultism.
[/font]I dey tell you, nothing anybody one tell me.
This guy done dey fly for night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lance008(m): 11:11am On Feb 08
celebmoney:
[/font] obviously this is witchcraft and not cultism, you don't need wicca or spiritual help from cultism except it's a religious cult like ogboni not campus frat like.
But if it is witchcraft, you better confess and go for serious deliverance other wise fireπŸ”₯ go burn your yarn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Bro to be honest I see cultist as witches
Most especially Viking and Eiye Na real witches them be
Viking will put spirit of uselessness in you and start controlling your life spiritually without your notice

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by celebmoney(m): 11:32am On Feb 08
Lance008:

Bro to be honest I see cultist as witches
Most especially Viking and Eiye Na real witches them be
Viking will put spirit of uselessness in you and start controlling your life spiritually without your notice
[/font]Abi

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Human beings go say them be bird 🐦 them they fly no be witchcraft be that?
Comot laugh πŸ˜‚ na true you yarn so[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lance008(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08
Agbawo001:
Bro mak nobody deceive u
You don enter coven to comot Dey hard because Na ur soul dem Dey control without your permission
If u are strong enough to destroy their coven that's the only way and where u won see such power ?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EverythingPhone(m): 5:47am On Feb 09
Agbawo001:
Let all the people who are against cultism come on and help this situation

Your moniker says you be AgbaAwo
Agba Awo means the head of a cult

Are you wyning us or catching cruise

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 9:58am On Feb 09
Any update about the ongoing war at Abiokuta between buccaneers and Eyie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.