Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3054377 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freshlorde: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Virus
osaroosei:
see this Arobanga... son of Odin... wida you.... look up to the sky and tell me who u see?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hete: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
olaolaking:
Pleaae people, what is NBM and OT?
and orientation.

#neo

#black

#movement

Had to write it in that manner cos nl didn't allow it all together

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hete: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
So I cannot be allowed to write the full meaning of NBM?

What a joke.

38 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wegg: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
olaolaking:
Pleaae people, what is NBM and OT?

and orientation
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wegg: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hete:

What a joke.

I'm equally surprised o cry

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
sad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
shocked
Hete:

What a joke.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=ThankGod001 post=78932057] shocked [/quote8]

It means some of the mods are members themselves

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by atilla(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
There was a time a particular cult story was trending after that the Ogas decided to ban the full name from being said .
Makes me think theyneed cultists to since not all the names have been banned

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Grace001: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
To a greater extent the word of the president isn't far from true. NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE LAZY.

I read every bit of the OP story from A-Z and from other people stories on cultism. I still don't get any reasonable reason anyone would want to join all these USELESS CULT GROUP

You can't list anything POSITIVE about any of this cult-groups. All they are known for is to cause pain,killing,rape, mayhem etc just name anything EVIL that's what CULTISM is all about. Living a life without PEACE of MIND. Always running from one institution to another, or from lay low for a period of time because of the fear of being killed.

After smoking their IGBO and hard substances finish, the next thing on their agenda is to caused mayhem because the spirit of havoc has dwell in their heart.

Stupid reason for killing or fight each other, even animals don't kill themselves because of those stupid reasons why these cult guys kill each other.

Cult groups form/organized by Students with the level of their hype.
~ One would think one of their functions would be to help members of their group to graduate with amazing GPA
~ To give financial support to members of their group who have difficulties paying their fee or accommodation
~ To have opportunities to communicate with each other help students effectively construct their knowledge.

NON of the listed above is their functions ...But what are they known for? EVIL FOOT PRINT in the life of each members
~ To render each members of their group useless after joining the miserable evil cult group
~ Each members life can never remain the say positively, it's always a horrible life full of negative experience talking about how they retaliate and behead or rape, or pour acid on another cult member.

You can complete the list of all the negative things they contribute to the lives of each of their members. SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
osaroosei:
no price no pay

osaroosei I no say you be fine boy but e no reach make you talk to me like that. Men do decode you already. Na faceless forum we dey but make we respect ourselves. This life no reach make we dey quarrel up and down.

I respect your lane. I hope you respect mine too. Do have a great evening. wink

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osaroosei: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
dfrost:

osaroosei I no say you be fine boy but e no reach make you talk to me like that. Men do decode you already. Na faceless forum we dey but make we respect ourselves. This life no reach make we dey quarrel up and down.

I respect your lane. I hope you respect mine too. Do have a great evening. wink
oga nothing concern me and you... dae your own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by olaolaking: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hete:
and orientation.

#neon

#black

#movement

Had to write it in that manner cos nl didn't allow it all together
OK.
Thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by aumeehn: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Curlieweed:

Guy, how’re you naa. I hope you’re ok oh.

Since your brother, Atiku lost, we no dey see your brake light here again.

Anyway, nice hearing from you. Take care.
My state is free from Buhari boys, that alone is a huge relief. But how you take find me for here sef wink wink wink

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ElTafari7(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2019

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
ElTafari7:
it’s indeed very funny how some people think. Your story was very interesting, but I have a million dollar question to ask you.....

During the initiation phase, you made mention of swearing an oath. From what you wrote, you made us understand that you dropped your blood and swore never to be an agent of oppression, destruction, rape, armed robbery, etc.....
So I’m really wondering if after swearing, you were still asked to do the things you did in the name of being an axeman or you did them at your own will?
Is it that you didn’t deem the oath important Or you just decided to follow everyone else?
Did you even understand what the ideology; Neoblackism was about?
You joined for the wrong reason in the first place- to get protection, when you’re supposed to be a freedom fighter, protector the defenseless and be a voice to the oppressed!
cheesy cheesy is the picture clear now?
You & everyone you mentioned in this story obviously didn’t understand what axemanship entails. You were wrongly orientated and the movement cannot be blamed for your actions or inactions.
It is high time y’all take responsibilities for your misdemeanors and stop “repenting” and blaming the movement as if you were forced to do any of the heinous things you did.
There’s no place in the NBM’s constitution that gives members a chance to kill or cause havoc when provoked, but instead it advices members to be civil in dealing with nonmembers.

Furthermore, I can bet my entire savings that throughout your years in Delsu, you never saw the constitution which should have guided and give you proper orientation. So I ask you, what did you think you were doing??
I’d liken you to a Christian who has never seen or read the Bible; a total waste of time & a long swim in the pool of darkness & ignorance.

I know you’re bitter about something which you might have hinted regarding your ordeal in SA with fellows- it’s obvious! Because you didn’t mention that you’ve met axes who were not “rusty”.

Anyways, I respect your decision to put an end the bad life you’ve lived & be a testimony to others, but in case you’re forgetting; it was your life you lived and not NBM’s.

Fraternity, when properly played, has no room for fights, incessant killings or be an avenue to perpetrate any other crime.

And one more things:
some unscrupulous elements (both so-called axemen & impersonators) will threaten you, but pay no mind to them- for they are now as you were once.

Continue to live peacefully my brother!

Hide your face

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Diamondwears: 1:20am On Jun 02, 2019
osaroosei:
see this Arobanga... son of Odin... wida you.... look up to the sky and tell me who u see?

Die am ar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2019
saynotocultism had a bad squad.... people that don't know what NBM is all about.....
cultism no they pay sha

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BuhariAdvocate: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2019
undecided
aumeehn:
My state is free from Buhari boys, that alone is a huge relief. But how you take find me for here sef wink wink wink
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kullozone(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Truly, some don't even know what's going on in our schools and the streets oh!

Lmao! Lost a friend early this month sef... eiye, killed by aye. The killer was caught and still with the police sha.
They're always acting up in my area... but me na senior man shasmiley

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Mynd44 take this to frontpage, we need to start holding people responsible for their stoopid actions.

An idiat that cannot defend his family's ancestral lands from fulani herdsmen's desecration is forming hardman.

Don't mind them. Frat no dey pay especially Nigerian ones.

Some of us have been scorched by it, some have died along the way.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ChristianNorth: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Hete:

What a joke.
Someone said here that Seun is a NBM member but one thing I noticed from my experience on Nairaland is that the forum is pro-cultism

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2019
ElTafari7:
it’s indeed very funny how some people think. Your story was very interesting, but I have a million dollar question to ask you.....

During the initiation phase, you made mention of swearing an oath. From what you wrote, you made us understand that you dropped your blood and swore never to be an agent of oppression, destruction, rape, armed robbery, etc.....
So I’m really wondering if after swearing, you were still asked to do the things you did in the name of being an axeman or you did them at your own will?
Is it that you didn’t deem the oath important Or you just decided to follow everyone else?
You joined for the wrong reason in the first place- to get protection, when you’re supposed to be a freedom fighter, protector the defenseless and be a voice to the oppressed!
You & everyone you mentioned in this story obviously didn’t understand what axemanship entails. You were wrongly orientated and the movement cannot be blamed for your actions or inactions.
It is high time y’all take responsibilities for your misdemeanors and stop “repenting” and blaming the movement as if you were forced to do any of the heinous things you did.
There’s no place in the NBM’s constitution that gives members a chance to kill or cause havoc when provoked, but instead it advices members to be civil in dealing with nonmembers.

Furthermore, I can bet my entire savings that throughout your years in Delsu, you never saw the constitution which should have guided and give you proper orientation. So I ask you, what did you think you were doing??
I’d liken you to a Christian who has never seen or read the Bible; a total waste of time & a long swim in the pool of darkness & ignorance.

I know you’re bitter about something which you might have hinted regarding your ordeal in SA with fellows- it’s obvious! Because you didn’t mention that you’ve met axes who were not “rusty”.

Anyways, I respect your decision to put an end the bad life you’ve lived & be a testimony to others, but in case you’re forgetting; it was your life you lived and not NBM’s.

Fraternity, when properly played, has no room for fights, incessant killings or be an avenue to perpetrate any other crime.

And one more things:
some unscrupulous elements (both so-called axemen & impersonators) will threaten you, but pay no mind to them- for they are now as you were once.

I really do not like responding to messages like this because you feel you know all. What dumb ideology? To fight against oppression and fight for the black race? Like seriously? You just succeeded in typing jagons.

Please do not follow this advice and join these blood suckers all in the name of ideology
They claim they are fighting for the black race but they are responsible for the highest killing of fellow blacks since 1999 till date
They claim they have an ideology but 90 percent of them who preach ideology and fighting for the black race are blood suckers. They claim repentance when they leave the higher institutions alive
Why do you want to go into an organization when 90 percent dont understand the true meaning of what they joined. All they know is fighting and killing.
They claim they take the oath of allegiance but this is just a ceremonial function and they dont abide by it.
Why will you want to go into an organization that is barbaric in admitting new members?
There is no KOROFO anywhere as the only korofo we know is our dumb nigerian police men...

BE WISE.........

267 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
saynotocultism:

I really do not like responding to messages like this because you feel you know all. What dumb ideology? To fight against oppression and fight for the black race? Like seriously? You just succeeded in typing jagons.

Please do not follow this advice and join these blood suckers all in the name of ideology
They claim they are fighting for the black race but they are responsible for the highest killing of fellow blacks since 1999 till date
They claim they have an ideology but 90 percent of them who preach ideology and fighting for the black race are blood suckers. They claim repentance when they leave the higher institutions alive
Why do you want to go into an organization when 90 percent dont understand the true meaning of what they joined. All they know is fighting and killing.
They claim they take the oath of allegiance but this is just a ceremonial function and they dont abide by it.
Why will you want to go into an organization that is barbaric in admitting new members?
There is no KOROFO anywhere as the only korofo we know is our dumb nigerian police men...

BE WISE.........

Forget am... he think say na his children he dey follow yarn dust...

Continue jare..

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
saynotocultism:

BE WISE.........

You get time to answer the nonsense this guy just type here..100 % of their fight with other rivals na because of small small dirty girls..killings niggaz like you because of your girl left you for another nigga and they call them selves freedom fighters.well for the dirty looking ayes maybe freedom fighting mean anything wey we no understand.
I witnessed so many fight during my school day 4 Auchi poly,boys killings them selves because of girls.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Uteghe(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
ElTafari7:

And one more things:

An unrepentant cultist on a failed image laundry mission. May the blood of those your group has murdered hunt you for life.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
I WILL CONTINUE MY STORY BUT BEFORE I DO PLS REMEMBER ,

“ NO CULT GROUP WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE WHEN THERE IS A FIGHT BETWEEN YOUR GROUP AND ANOTHER ON THE BASIS OF HAVING THE RIGHT IDEOLOGY, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS TO KILL YOU TO EQUAL THE SCORES OR TO HAVE HIGHER SCORES “

BE WISE

351 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
saynotocultism:
I WILL CONTINUE MY STORY BUT BEFORE I DO PLS REMEMBER ,

“ NO CULT GROUP WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE WHEN THERE IS A FIGHT BETWEEN YOUR GROUP AND ANOTHER ON THE BASIS OF HAVING THE RIGHT IDEOLOGY, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS TO KILL YOU TO EQUAL THE SCORES OR TO HAVE HIGHER SCORES “

BE WISE

Word**

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by quinSonia(f): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Uteghe(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
quinSonia:
saynotocultism op you are a true geologist for you to know rocky places like isomorika and igarra

back in 100L I went on a Field trip to those places.

pls can op I'm a also a geologist can you give me areas that can help my studies.
I will be deeply appreciative
They've sent you to lure him ba?

254 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.