Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066696 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 12:54pm On May 31, 2019
someone replied and saying at least the cult group should be able to fight fulani heads men. Lols i laugh in swahili.

Let me narrate a short case that happened just few months ago in abraka. There was a particular initiation ceremony that turned bloody. Before going for the initiation, the zonal body controlling the temple called and told them not to hold that particular initiation ceremony because the zonal chief priest consulted and saw danger. The Temple chief priest ignored the warning from the zonal body because of greed. They where to BAM 70 JU with each paying not less than 20K and some even came all the way from malaysia ,ghana, southafrica just to get initiated and they paid close to 200K each. They got to the initiation ground and after JU mending as they where about to process, fulani herds men stormed the initiation ground killing close to 20 students. The fulani men thought they where intruders looking to take over thier land not knowing they are cult boys just doing initiation ceremony. Parents came and wailed bitterly seeing their children lying dead. Trust me, the fulani men where lenient , they would have killed all of them as they where surrounded.

They discussed the issue and i thought the fulani herds men will be killed back, they just came into a conclusion that since it was fulani herds men that killed them, they should forget about the issue . If it was eiye or vikings or other cult group, they will fight back. Like seriously?

If you are a nairalander supporting this evil going on, you will die if you do not change....

815 Likes 68 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 31, 2019
saynotocultism:
someone replied and saying at least the cult group should be able to fight fulani heads men. Lols i laugh in swahili.

Let me narrate a short case that happened just few months ago in abraka. There was a particular initiation ceremony that turned bloody. Before going for the initiation, the zonal body controlling the temple called and told them not to hold that particular initiation ceremony because the zonal chief priest consulted and saw danger. The Temple chief priest ignored the warning from the zonal body because of greed. They where to BAM 70 JU with each paying not less than 20K and some even came all the way from malaysia ,ghana, southafrica just to get initiated and they paid close to 200K each. They got to the initiation ground and after JU mending as they where about to process, fulani herds men stormed the initiation ground killing close to 20 students. The fulani men thought they where intruders looking to take over thier land not knowing they are cult boys just doing initiation ceremony. Parents came and wailed bitterly seeing their children lying dead. Trust me, the fulani men where lenient , they would have killed all of them as they where surrounded.

They discussed the issue and i thought the fulani herds men will be killed back, they just came into a conclusion that since it was fulani herds men that killed them, they should forget about the issue . If it was eiye or vikings or other cult group, they will fight back. Like seriously?

If you are a nairalander supporting this evil going on, you will die if you do not change....

Like seriously?
Something like this happened?
Even guys from Ghana, south Africa and Malaysia coming home to get initiated?
To what end?

I really wish to travel to Abraka and see this University, it should be a tourist attraction.
Thank Goodness for north abeg

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iaamxavier(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2019
I'm grateful for this thread op

I have few questions for op or any body with relevant information
1. Is it possible to be killed for refusing to join when forcefully asked to ?
2. How do we stand our ground when saying No and how do we refuse?

Ps: I've haven't encountered any cultist situation and dont pray to

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TheTourist: 2:20pm On May 31, 2019
saynotocultism next write-up please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2019
saynotocultism:

death to all of em its better to eat big frog than useless one

Go join Illuminati or free mason

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Emrixx(f): 2:37pm On May 31, 2019
Next episode
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 2:46pm On May 31, 2019
Baruda741:
. You're just telling lies and nothing but lies . I was in abraka last week nothing like that happened and to be honest with U all.this your so called zonal whatever is not even correct . I know you're just out there to spread lies .. try harder

ARE YOU SURE? JU NAME BENNYMAN DIED IN THAT INITIATION. YOU BASTARD.. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU, I PRAY YOU LEAK UP ONE OR MORE INFORMATION SO I CAN TEACH YOU A LESSON OF YOUR LIFE. SAY NO TO CULTISM AND LEAVE A BETTER LIFE. NO CULT GROUP IS STRONGER THAN THE OTHER, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DEATH COME KNOCKING . PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HELP YOUR PEOPLE DOWN AND LAY FOUNDATION FOR THEM BEFORE YOU GET KILLED.

BASTARD

478 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 31, 2019
saynotocultism:

ARE YOU SURE? JU NAME BENNYMAN DIED IN THAT INITIATION. YOU BASTARD.. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU, I PRAY YOU LEAK UP ONE OR MORE INFORMATION SO I CAN TEACH YOU A LESSON OF YOUR LIFE. SAY NO TO CULTISM AND LEAVE A BETTER LIFE. NO CULT GROUP IS STRONGER THAN THE OTHER, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DEATH COME KNOCKING . PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HELP YOUR PEOPLE DOWN AND LAY FOUNDATION FOR THEM BEFORE YOU GET KILLED.

BASTARD

One thing you must understand, bro, is that no one challenging you here has the balls to use a real account to do that. They all opened their accounts within a few days of your launching this trend and have made no other comment except that which they dropped here.

Now the question is, if you are telling lies why are they so worked up?

They say the part about you laughing when you were flogged so much during initiation was a lie but that part actually made me belive you even more because human beings often lose it under extreme emotional stress or pain.

Please overlook the taunts and continue with you story. It is one of a kind and will save so many young lives.

434 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 4:55pm On May 31, 2019
LIFE AFTER INITIATION

Immediately after my initiation, I travelled home to take proper treatment as my ass was swollen all over with injuries from the mending . I got home and I met my mum who asked me what happened. I told her I was robbed and stubborn and I refused dropping my money and other items and so the robbers pounced on me. She swore and cursed the robbers and then I started medication. I returned after a week and I was told by my LM that I need to do my Christmas . Christmas in black axxe cult is a ceremony a new initiate must observe in other to meet other black axxe members so they can give you the Black axxe orientation . You are to buy drinks for them . I observed my CM and I became a full axxe member .

My CGPA dropped drastically and all my lecturers where surprised . A very good friend known as EFE , may your soul Rest In Peace . Efe became jealous of me after being a member of the Black axxe as I now moved with bad gangs and fearfully looking guys on campus, he went to become a member of the eiye confraternity just because I became a member of the Black axxe. 2 weeks after is initiation, he was shot dead by axxe men. There was a serious fight on campus and I tried all my possible best to reach out to efe but I couldn’t . I had already left town and efe was busy jumping around campus with eiye members when he was shot dead and the rest abandoned him. The whole issue was settled and I returned to campus . I barely spend a month on campus before absconding. We run for our lives at every minute . I can’t stay out late and have fun unless I am with other black axxe members . Seeing what happened to my friend and I do not want to die, I called my LM that I wanted to see him . I got to him and he said I should go and do spiritual stuff like JUJU because of gun and cutlasses . I then seeked for spiritual protection against guns and cutlasses . I travelled all the way to agbor to meet a man without arms and complete legs. He prepared charms for me against cutlass and guns. I had a cousin in ekpoma also a black axxe member , I went to him and we went to somorika after auchi and igarra just for gun and cutlass protection. I came back and I was ruthless . I cursed troubles and wars on campus but I didn’t kill as my sanity was still in check . I struggled to graduate with a 2.2 in my field even when I was the best in class .

After my final paper , I was sitting outside my hostel with other axxe members who came to celebrate with me and other axxe men and to congratulate us for our final exam when a group of fearfully looking men stormed my hostel and shot at some of my friends and me, two died in the spot but I escaped and I the charms worked . I travelled home and immediately and I had to cut ties with them and renounced my membership as a member . I went back to a private school and I graduated with a first class in geology. Now I have my masters in petroleum geology and I thank God for my life before joining the DSS .

Lessons

No cult group can fight another cult group for you, it’s only a matter of time before you get killed

Report to the relevant authorities and if possible, get a lawyer and sue thier asses , do not fall for cheap blackmail

No cult is stronger than the others, they are all liers and extortionist .

It’s only the security agency that can help you from cultist.

Be wise as people die everyday as a result of cult activities . You are not protected from another cult group of you join a particular one . If you die, they will settle your case with money

You will live a way ward life

Stand your ground. Cultist are humans like you , threat thier Bleep up if they try you.

Even the man that took me for the initiation today is now a pastor after escaping cold hands of death . Be wise

Ciao

676 Likes 51 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Martins6545: 6:06pm On May 31, 2019
Baruda741:
Say No to cultism you were in the so called Initiation. You're still a cultist and I know you're a maphite ... Boys scouts

You dey crase for head, where you for see say e write say him na maphite, u b idioit, stupid and dirty aye

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Martins6545: 6:09pm On May 31, 2019
Ah

This guy just finish ayes I swear
Everything the op said is true, anyone saying he his lying is just trying to cover up what is already made public

Somebody should publish this biko grin grin

Ayes too like gragra grin grin

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2019
saynotocultism:
LIFE AFTER INITIATION

Immediately after my initiation, I travelled home to take proper treatment as my ass was swollen all over with injuries from the mending . I got home and I met my mum who asked me what happened. I told her I was robbed and stubborn and I refused dropping my money and other items and so the robbers pounced on me. She swore and cursed the robbers and then I started medication. I returned after a week and I was told by my LM that I need to do my Christmas . Christmas in black axxe cult is a ceremony a new initiate must observe in other to meet other black axxe members so they can give you the Black axxe orientation . You are to buy drinks for them . I observed my CM and I became a full axxe member .

My CGPA dropped drastically and all my lecturers where surprised . A very good friend known as EFE , may your soul Rest In Peace . Efe became jealous of me after being a member of the Black axxe as I now moved with bad gangs and fearfully looking guys on campus, he went to become a member of the eiye confraternity just because I became a member of the Black axxe. 2 weeks after is initiation, he was shot dead by axxe men. There was a serious fight on campus and I tried all my possible best to reach out to efe but I couldn’t . I had already left town and efe was busy jumping around campus with eiye members when he was shot dead and the rest abandoned him. The whole issue was settled and I returned to campus . I barely spend a month on campus before absconding. We run for our lives at every minute . I can’t stay out late and have fun unless I am with other black axxe members . Seeing what happened to my friend and I do not want to die, I called my LM that I wanted to see him . I got to him and he said I should go and do spiritual stuff like JUJU because of gun and cutlasses . I then seeked for spiritual protection against guns and cutlasses . I travelled all the way to agbor to meet a man without arms and complete legs. He prepared charms for me against cutlass and guns. I had a cousin in ekpoma also a black axxe member , I went to him and we went to somorika after auchi and igarra just for gun and cutlass protection. I came back and I was ruthless . I cursed troubles and wars on campus but I didn’t kill as my sanity was still in check . I struggled to graduate with a 2.2 in my field even when I was the best in class .

After my final paper , I was sitting outside my hostel with other axxe members who came to celebrate with me and other axxe men and to congratulate us for our final exam when a group of fearfully looking men stormed my hostel and shot at some of my friends and me, two died in the spot but I escaped and I the charms worked . I travelled home and immediately and I had to cut ties with them and renounced my membership as a member . I went back to a private school and I graduated with a first class in geology. Now I have my masters in petroleum geology and I thank God for my life before joining the DSS .

Lessons

No cult group can fight another cult group for you, it’s only a matter of time before you get killed

Report to the relevant authorities and if possible, get a lawyer and sue thier asses , do not fall for cheap blackmail

Be wise as people die everyday as a result of cult activities . You are not protected from another cult group of you join a particular one . If you die, they will settle your case with money

Stand your ground. Cultist are humans like you , threat thier Bleep up if they try you.

Even the man that took me for the initiation today is now a pastor after escaping cold hands of death . Be wise

Ciao
I had the notion that it was never possible to renounce your membership in a cult group, so how did you managed to escape their claws and still remain fearless till date?

BTW thanks for the enlightenment.

God bless.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mutemenot(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2019
Op. Did you denounce the gun charm also and are you sure it worked for you then??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2019
saynotocultism:
LIFE AFTER INITIATION

Lessons

Ciao

OP, is this the end? cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 31, 2019
Am I the only one that enjoyed this story so much that I had to go back to the first page to start reading afresh?

OP, come continue this story, anyhow you want do am, just give us something more. Things like how you renounced your membership, your encounter with them after your renounced, et'al.

This must not be the end.

Last last, thanks for the story, I believe potential undergraduates and undergraduates alike will learn one or two things from it.

This is front page worthy. But who know whether some of the mods self na members.

184 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 7:31pm On May 31, 2019
U can eat the antidote to DAT charm....and it will not work again.

U can denounced ur membership..... Its difficult to do so...bcoz dey won't accept....but if u are bold enuff....dey will obliged to ur request.

Immediately cultist are telling u to join dem....giving u treat.....plz Dnt be scared.....be bold enuff to tell dem u are not interested...if dey persist....as in issuing u death threat...... Still Dnt be scared....dey won't kill u.... Still stand on ur feet....I once experience such in skol...so I kno all.....and I was the coz of it....I was always putting on a yellow Sox....not knowing I was bin followed always.

Doz issuing threat to the Op.....can u boldly attack a DSS personnel??

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 7:37pm On May 31, 2019
Just to chip diz in....in my own case....the day for bammming....after spending money like craze for dem.....my mum came around....and said....she got a revelation am about to go and join cult....and stand on her feet am not stepping out DAT day....few weeks letaa....serious fight involving buca and ayee guyz....I give God the glory....

Seriously speaking....no gain in bin a cultist.

324 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EASY39(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2019
Interestine
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2019
damiBJ:
U can eat the antidote to DAT charm....and it will not work again.

U can denounced ur membership..... Its difficult to do so...bcoz dey won't accept....but if u are bold enuff....dey will obliged to ur request.

Immediately cultist are telling u to join dem....giving u treat.....plz Dnt be scared.....be bold enuff to tell dem u are not interested...if dey persist....as in issuing u death threat...... Still Dnt be scared....dey won't kill u.... Still stand on ur feet....I once experience such in skol...so I kno all.....and I was the coz of it....I was always putting on a yellow Sox....not knowing I was bin followed always.

Doz issuing threat to the Op.....can u boldly attack a DSS personnel??

For where? They all used new account to ensure they cannot be traced. Only used their real accounts and they vanished once he mentioned DSS

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eife(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2019
iaamxavier:
I'm grateful for this thread op

I have few questions for op or any body with relevant information
1. Is it possible to be killed for refusing to join when forcefully asked to ?
2. How do we stand our ground when saying No and how do we refuse?

Ps: I've haven't encountered any cultist situation and dont pray to

1)Aya will never force you
2) use your head and say no.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:43pm On May 31, 2019
ladiesreject:
Am I the only one that enjoyed this story so much that I had to go back to the first page to start reading afresh?

OP, come continue this story, anyhow you want do am, just give us something more. Things like how you renounced your membership, your encounter with them after your renounced, et'al.

This must not be the end.

Last last, thanks for the story, I believe potential undergraduates and undergraduates alike will learn one or two things from it.

This is front page worthy. But who know whether some of the mods self na members.

I will give you more stories on how my friends where beheaded . I will be back. My journey to south Africa after school and the cult life over there . There was a news on front page about a black axxe member known as Romeo who was killed by eiye , I warned him. I will update this thread soon. I am thinking of editing my first post as so many of them are lazy to click to the 6th page to read this story, I am thinking of placing them all at page 1 as I do not know who I might be saving .

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 31, 2019
saynotocultism:
LIFE AFTER INITIATION

Lessons

Ciao
God bless you man.

I'm man of God and I pray for long life and grace upon your life.

Some have been save by Christ and many are in hell just because one celebrity like davido and WizKid decieve them.

Shun cultism or you'll die like fowl and go down straight to hell

It was evil brought upon this country by wole shoyenka and now it can't be eradicated unless we have a ruthless military leader like north Korean

I've meet many of them preach to them many are regretting

They only get some guts when they're in numbers but one on one they fear like a day old child.

I'll still continue to pray for them for many to be save but not all some will die and rot in hell for their attrocities

I'm called into a ministry of power and destroying of principalities

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:53pm On May 31, 2019
Obaofusa:
God bless you man.

I'm man of God and I pray for long life and grace upon your life.

Some have been save by Christ and many are in hell just because one celebrity like davido and WizKid decieve them.

Shun cultism or you'll die like fowl and go down straight to hell

It was evil brought upon this country by wole shoyenka and now it can't be eradicated unless we have a ruthless military leader like north Korean

I've meet many of them preach to them many are regretting

They only get some guts when they're in numbers but one on one they fear like a day old child.

I'll still continue to pray for them for many to be save but not all some will die and rot in hell for their attrocities

I'm called into a ministry of power and destroying of principalities

GOD BLESS YOU

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 10:59pm On May 31, 2019
One tin I dislike abt diz so called cultist is.....immedietely u show interest....u HV turn to there ATM machine.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 31, 2019
I think some part of your story is real but some seems doctored to hide you true identity, but no qualms we are glad you have a change of heart we bless God for your life. ...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Grace001: 11:10pm On May 31, 2019
Hmmm truly this world is deep... Cultism has eaten deep among the youths of this country. SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

32 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.