Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3076094 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Depressed101:
is there something to read there trully cos I stopped half, cos It seems he was withholding necessary infos. And then his bogus finger pointing he didn't care to explain... It put me off at once...

He was withholding necessary infos yet he spilled a lot of buccaneer stuffs.
Why did you put the number 101?, are you a buccaneer?, is that why you're discouraging people from viewing the thread?, or did you just use the number on your moniker out of ignorance.
A lot of cult guys on this page claiming neutral, keep on deceiving yourselves.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by capitalzero: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
saynotocultism:
I will be updating this thread with details of some of my investigation into cult related killings and how they occurred with captured culprits. I currently have about 10 cases . A group of girls where captured during initiation ceremonies into one of the female cult groups. We busted them during initiation. About 32 girls engaged in lesbianism, drugs , weapons . They where engaging in lesbianism when we entered them. About 12 of the girls are HIV +++.

Another case about a Young lecturer dismissed in benin and then proceeded to head his local cult group. He has ordered series of Hits ..... He is currently on the run. I will update on how girls are lured into cultism. so you could beware of such gatherings... They are making useful confessions...

#saynotocultism

respect!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
saynotocultism:
I will be updating this thread with details of some of my investigation into cult related killings and how they occurred with captured culprits. I currently have about 10 cases . A group of girls where captured during initiation ceremonies into one of the female cult groups. We busted them during initiation. About 32 girls engaged in lesbianism, drugs , weapons . They where engaging in lesbianism when we entered them. About 12 of the girls are HIV +++.

Another case about a Young lecturer dismissed in benin and then proceeded to head his local cult group. He has ordered series of Hits ..... He is currently on the run. I will update on how girls are lured into cultism. so you could beware of such gatherings... They are making useful confessions...

#saynotocultism
now we are talking. some boys will never learn but at least the stories will live with us till we bite the dust.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
saynotocultism:

#saynotocultism
Away from topic of discourse, please i will like to know why DSS refuse to release Sowore and threaten protesters with gun, what if they mistakenly kill one person all in the name of scaring them

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edogu(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
San Diego State University suspends fraternities after student dies
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50388074
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
saynotocultism:

#saynotocultism
Well-done
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HrmOlolade(m): 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
osaroosei:
BDB me your cappa digit
long time I los

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2019
saynotocultism:

#saynotocultism

Is there a way to identify female cultist? Like a mark in their body or something.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
yehmy:
Away from topic of discourse, please i will like to know why DSS refuse to release Sowore and threaten protesters with gun, what if they mistakenly kill one person all in the name of scaring them
who Is Talking About Sowerey Here?

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RamseyBolton: 5:45am On Nov 19, 2019
yehmy:

Guy, find DSS boss ask am. This guy is just an employee among thousands of employees who obey orders.
Sowore is enjoying that detention and looking on to 2023, while you are here masturbating over his matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Guy, find DSS boss ask am. This guy is just an employee among thousands of employees who obey orders.
Sowore is enjoying that detention and looking on to 2023, while you are here masturbating over his matter.

cheesy grin

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigGuyMan: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
OP you're q foolish jonzing man

You no see better confra join na nbm and other trash lol.

BAN till death!

Where my fine boys for here abeg

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
BigGuyMan:
OP you're q foolish jonzing man

You no see better confra join na nbm and other trash lol.

BAN till death!

Where my fine boys for here abeg

Really? For this thread? Did you even read the reason for this discussion?

Are you publicly proud of being a fine boy at this time and age? Na wa oOo. My homies wey be fine boys, you hardly see them shout.

No system man publicly declares himself so even though a faceless forum.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigGuyMan: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
dfrost:

Really? For this thread? Did you even read the reason for this discussion?

Are you publicly proud of being a fine boy at this time and age? Na wa oOo. My homies wey be fine boys, you hardly see them shout.

No system man publicly declares himself so even though a faceless forum.
Man shut the bleep up.
I'm proudly a son of RICA.

If no be BAN i know where i for dey now.
Yeah no doubt BAN no dey on do casting but till death I'll proudly be a son of Rica.

Cordination 100%

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
BigGuyMan:

Man shut the bleep up.

Yeah no doubt BAN no dey on do casting but till death I'll proudly be a son of Rica.

Cordination 100%

Never said you shouldn't be proud but your OT suppose tell you not to broadcast it. Enjoy.

Anyway, una still be boys scout. Make I find your trouble small cheesy grin

Lest I forget, some fine boys dey here codedly. They will soon reach out. Some of them whom I respect though.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigGuyMan: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
dfrost:

Never said you shouldn't be proud but your OT suppose tell you not to broadcast it. Enjoy.

Anyway, una still be boys scout. Make I find your trouble small cheesy grin

Lest I forget, some fine boys dey here codedly. They will soon reach out. Some of them whom I respect though.
Boys scout cos we no dey cause wahala?

Bro na money matter we dey pursue i no fit travel any where for this country Mai get accommodation issues.

Bro BAN is a way of life not your regular road side frat tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
BigGuyMan:

Bro na money matter we dey pursue i no fit travel any where for this country Mai get accommodation issues.

No wahala. Enjoy your day brother. All of us can't shout at once.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Louis91: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
BigGuyMan:

NJH

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Splendor27: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Since i joined the army,,Even God knows that i pull trigger easily on Cultist than a thief,,,,

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2019
yehmy:

Go to the DSS office and ask the front desk person or the OP made any statement that gave him away as the head of the Department or u dey craze?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
BigGuyMan:

Man shut the bleep up.

Cordination 100%
Only a weak, low self esteem, dull, daft, lazy clown depends on a group or association to get him things or take him places. Real men get them for themselves..
Olodo repete just imagine your words (if nor be ban i nor know where i for de now) pathetic and reeks of a very razz boy.
In your mind now you are sailing and rica is your father? I feel sorry for you.....

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
BigGuyMan:

Njhzra
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
BigGuyMan:

You no dey cause wahala , yet you're here looking for the OP's wahala.

You just acted like a tout with your comments.

You're not as honourable as you claim here and there's no difference between you and the NBM guys you think you're better than.

Better change your ways, so that the death you pray for doesn't come faster than you think.

Cultism is no more in Vogue

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
allan2:
there is no advicd dat works miracles. u must make it work. ur last statement shows u are caught up in a dilly dally. to be or not to be. to join or not to join. u know ur heart. no matter d advice u get u will eventually follow ur heart. let me just play u as e dey go. if u choose to join because u feel u are not a guy man until u fly colour or if u no join u will fall victim of mistaken identity den u have to spend ur money n hope u don't catch a bullet bf u graduate. keep ur money down for jas. ready to denounce God to serve jaku jaku or kf or grandpa or dat dirty viking odin (cultism bad but i never see frat as useless as viking or kk). no go join frat wey deh drag supremacy o. look for a lowkey gang like italian mafia n become a uncle. na largely niggaz wey no like trouble dey mob up. BAN na still lowkey. remember say cultism na gang o. no b frataneity. dey will not make u a better person. d average everyday cultist on campus doesn't focus on acada, doesn't hold anything sacred, so if dats what u want, i don give u advice. but if u no wan play game, saynotocultism has adviced everything here already. run run run. egberi fa

While I don't know a single soul who is a member of that KK, I must confess that the way the cult handled NBM in Calabar made me give then their due respect. As for Viking, I know some of them but cano't ut there here or there. They just greet and go their way

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kenturkey048(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

While I don't know a single soul who is a member of that KK, I must confess that the way the cult handled NBM in Calabar made me give then their due respect. As for Viking, I know some of them but cano't ut there here or there. They just greet and go their way
cross river state in general belongs to kk and vk because na both dey always fight for sepremacy...Nbm just dey try carry body but them no reach atall...Alora is not known here...that's why kk could easily retaliate falling their axe head here....Las Las all of them na rubbish ..nothing I hate reach cultism...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
cross river state in general belongs to kk and vk because na both dey always fight for sepremacy...Nbm just dey try carry body but them no reach atall...Alora is not known here...that's why kk could easily retaliate falling their axe head here....Las Las all of them na rubbish ..nothing I hate reach cultism...

Those people are very ruthless. You don't want to see the body of one of the victims.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kenturkey048(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Those people are very ruthless. You don't want to see the body of one of the victims.
that particular hit happened in my school...kk retaliated Nbm..they nearly cut off his head inside school premises...

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
that particular hit happened in my school...kk retaliated Nbm..they nearly cut off his head inside school premises...

Yes
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
saynotocultism:
Those of u thinking about shit, i am no longer a member of that shit called NBM doesn’t mean I can’t kill . I am a fucking blunt soul . You that sent me a PM with your real moniker threatening how to behead me and all that .

You went for a job interview last month and I failed . You where recently in the technology market place to sell a used iPhone 8 . You dropped your phone number and immediately I replied with ur number , you went to the post and deleted it .

Your location last week : Ibadan , alakia
Your location this morning : ajah close to destiny homes estate , close to the Michelin tire outlet
Your location at 10:10 this morning : shoprite close to emperors estate

I will use you as a scape goat for others to learn .

We are waiting for that person to be exposed here . Make him come here and openly tender an apology to you backed with his photograph. ... Make him write a term paper on how not to use the internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kenturkey048(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Yes
Naso....na Nbm first look for trouble...na them first fall kk 02 inside school after exams.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Naso....na Nbm first look for trouble...na them first fall kk 02 inside school after exams.

The thing is that I don't know the kk guys. Never met anyone that is a member
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by pakmoni(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
triplek2000 abeg con read,.. dis place dey interesting,.......to read from page 1 to here no b beans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.