Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women (2501 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 11:23am On May 25, 2019
Have you noticed that the best sweet talkers are poor men? they know they don't have the cash, the car and the means to get the type of women they want, to compete with the rich men in getting women, the poor man uses his mouth, they know how to sweet mouth and assure a woman into poverty, they know how to sell big dreams, they know how to sell a woman things that no woman have ever heard of, i call poor men "women dreams marketers". many of them know they will never pass their present stage but they surely need companions that they can also put in their present conditions, to them it is better for two people to suffer than for one person to suffer( two heads is better than one head), for the poor man, every woman that marries a rich man is a gold digger that is because of his jealousy while those that marry poor men are good woman and has done a noble deed due to their religious upbringing ( the poor shall inherit the earth, he that findth a good wife findth a good thing mentality)

You see, the poor man is a good innovator of words, he forms words daily, very good in reading dictionaries to bring out words that will confuse a woman, i am sure, they invented the popular slogan " you are the sugar in my tea" the crokroach in my cupboard and all sort of illogical and funny love slogans to get a woman, they know how to make a woman go mad with their silly peoms, i think i wont be suprised, if they also invented the love letter, anyway, why waste my money to go see a woman when i can just send a love letter by post or give it to amaka to give my gf when she reaches her destination" every piece ofinformation that comes out from the poor man mouths when talking to a girl is to market something precious they dont have, once the woman has bought their marketing message and they have gotten what they want, they start acting strange and funny, if he was ambitious, he becomes unambitious,, if he was lovely, he becomes unlovely, if he was a dreamer, he becomes a deep thinker, the reason why he behaves like that is because he has sold you a dream packaged with poverty and you fell for it. you married him, he has gotten what he wants, he is now comfortable and relaxed, he is happy, now you are fat, unattractive and cant run then you look up at your poor man with regret and cry "I thy know"

The poor man is a liar, a seller of big and unrealistic dreams that he himself known he cant pull...ladies beware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2019
The way poor men "sweet talk" women is legendary. If they use the same talent to market their businesses or other people's business (as a marketer), they would be rich in no time.grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

Whether you like it is not, women will fall to sweet talkers.
Women like to be sweet talked. They crave it.

Most rich men don't know how to talk to a women (which is the roads to their hearts, remember how Eve was deceived with words), hence their money do the talking.

If you are rich and a sweet talker and great in bedmatics, you can get almost any woman and women will be your slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2019
If a poor man can use ONLY words to get a woman that another man gets using money then the poor man is god.

8 Likes

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
If a poor man can use ONLY words to get a woman that another man gets using money then the poor man is god.

yes he is god in selling dreams of poverty.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

yes he is god in selling dreams of poverty.
what matters is he gets pussy
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
what matters is he gets pussy

yes you are right..his only aim is to get pussy that is why the poor man breed like rats

2 Likes

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Deepfeel(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2019
many of them know they will never pass their present stage but they surely need companions that they can also put in their present conditions,

You are totally wrong there every human being in his right mind dream of a better tomorrow, no man will have that belief that I will never pass this present stage, undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

yes you are right..his only aim is to get pussy that is why the poor man breed like rats
which is exactly what Darwin's SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST means: the one creature whose genes survive and live on through its offspring.

In others words they are the winners

1 Like

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
which is exactly what Darwin's SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST means: the one creature whose genes survive and live on through its offspring.

In others words they are the winners

they are the winner in the short run, eventually, the poor man and his offsprings are wipe out by hunger, brutal diseases like Aids etc (syphilis, hepatitis that passes from generation to generation and also eating habits and lifestyle that kill them fast, at the end of the day the rich man lives longer because he can afford to cater for himself and his offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 25, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
The way poor men "sweet talk" women is legendary. If they use the same talent to market their businesses or other people's business (as a marketer), they would be rich in no time.grin cheesy

lol...hahaha
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

they are the winner in the short run, eventually, the poor man and his offsprings are wipe out by hunger, brutal diseases like Aids etc (syphilis, hepatitis that passes from generation to generation and also eating habits and lifestyle that kill them fast, at the end of the day the rich man lives longer because he can afford to cater for himself and his offsprings.
no. It's a numbers game. The more kids you have the better chances some will survive. Better to have 10 kids and 5 reach adulthood than 2 kids all guaranteed to reach adulthood

1 Like

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
no. It's a numbers game. The more kids you have the better chances some will survive. Better to have 10 kids and 5 reach adulthood than 2 kids all guaranteed to reach adulthood

since it is a number game for the poor man..we can all agree that he is breeding cycle of poverty.

where will he have the cash to take care of the 5 that survives, the rich man at the end of the day has an advantage, he knows his 2 kids will receive the best in everything thus creating a ground for his offsprings to end up ruling the 5 poor kids.

4 Likes

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

since it is a number game for the poor man..we can all agree that he is breeding cycle of poverty.

where will he have the cash to take care of the 5 that survives, the rich man at the end of the day has an advantage, he knows his 2 kids will receive the best in everything thus creating a ground for his offsprings to end up ruling the 5 poor kids.
biology doesn't care about conditions of life. Just life.

Your view is an intellectual one.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
biology doesn't care about conditions of life. Just life.

Your view is an intellectual one.

but people in real life care about the conditions of life for them and their offsprings that is why they do all stuff to move up the ladder.

1 Like

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

but people in real life care about the conditions of life for them and their offsprings that is why they do all stuff to move up the ladder.
yes.

It's about choosing the type of success you want: reproductive success or societal success.

The calibre of men who make the most children determines the calibre of the next generation itself.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
yes.

It's about choosing the type of success you want: reproductive success or societal success.

The calibre of men who make the most children determines the calibre of the next generation itself.

most right thinking men will choose societal success

the calibre of men(poor men) who makes the most children will determine the future of the next generation because that future will be blink and filled with crimes, poverty, murder, diseases and all type of societal ills that comes along with being poor.

1 Like

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

most right thinking men will choose societal success

the calibre of men(poor men) who makes the most children will determine the future of the next generation because that future will be blink and filled with crimes, poverty, murder, diseases and all type of societal ills that comes along with being poor.
yes most intellectuals choose societal success. Only thugs choose reproductive success. But because women have wombs that want to make babies they end up drawn to the same guys making every other women pregnant. At the end even the rich men get cucked into raising thugs' offspring unaware.

Men chase societal success. Women chase biological success. Men have dicks women have pussy PLUS wombs.

1 Like

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by abelprice(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
yes.

reproductive success.... that's a new one... cheesy
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
yes most intellectuals choose societal success. Only thugs choose reproductive success. But because women have wombs that want to make babies they end up drawn to the same guys making every other women pregnant. At the end even the rich men get cucked into raising thugs' offspring unaware.

Men chase societal success. Women chase biological success. Men have dicks women have pussy PLUS wombs.

reproductive success are for poor men

so only thugs makes women pregnant according to you.

wait wait...are you equating yourself to a thug..have you ever committed a crime before, be in prison, done crazy anti social stuff that people fear.

in the society, i live in called Nigeria, the man that has societal success controls the woman and the thugs. only a dummy will miss the chance not to get that power when given to.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2019
abelprice:

reproductive success.... that's a new one... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by fecta: 5:57pm On May 25, 2019
I. Don't know why you have to lie.

95% of women are products, look for the one you can afford or better still find true love in the 5%

My sisters if you were angry at the comment I made you are a product shikena

1 Like

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

reproductive success are for poor men

so only thugs makes women pregnant according to you.

wait wait...are you equating yourself to a thug..have you ever committed a crime before, be in prison, done crazy anti social stuff that people fear.

in the society, i live in called Nigeria, the man that has societal success controls the woman and the thugs. only a dummy will miss the chance not to get that power when given to.

can we just have a normal debate without you making it personal?

you're disappointing
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
can we just have a normal debate without you making it personal?

you're disappointing

i didnt make anything personal.. you said only thugs have reproduction right.. i asked if you were a thug, for you to bring something like that you must have lived the life to write something like that

if a man says something he truly believes, what is wrong in asking that man if he is talking from experience.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

i didnt make anything personal.. you said only thugs have reproduction right.. i asked if you were a thug, for you to bring something like that you must have lived the life to write something like that

if a man says something he truly believes, what is wrong in asking that man if he is talking from experience.
did you hear me ask you if you're a rich man because you think rich men are better?
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ThothHermes: 6:20pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
did you hear me ask you if you're a rich man because you think rich men are better?
It's been long we got one of you miseducations boss.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
It's been long we got one of you miseducations boss.
too too long. I'm too distracted with work.

that's why I'm just in comments lately.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:

the society is already programmed for people to wanting to be rich that is why we all think to be rich is better because it guarantees you the good things of this earth.

i have never seen anyone that wished bad thing for himself, the women that fall for thugs most times grew up in the thuggery environment.

since you know much about thugs and you wrote that Only thugs choose reproductive success [b]because women have wombs that want to make babies they end up drawn to the thugs making every other women pregnant for thugs [/b]so i should be thinking you must be a thug to say this and want to have that advantage to choose reproductive success over societal success.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by skywalker240(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
yes.

funny these are the race who determines who rules a certain shit-hole grin
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by bigpriik: 6:51pm On May 25, 2019
fecta:
I. Don't know why you have to lie.

95% of women are products, look for the one you can afford or better still find true love in the 5%

My sisters if you were angry at the comment I made you are a product shikena

my guy I didn't read your comment to the end before I concluded your a realistic and wise they are millions of beautiful women within your reach and level .if every body in the world think the way some nairalanders think it would be a depressed world nairalanders can make mountains out of molehills.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin / How Do I Bring Drama To My Relationship? / I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.