Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (85047 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:35pm On May 25, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2019
I need USA, Canada or Australia visa ASAP
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Ekaka1(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2019
goshen26:
Not in Nigeria, cos if its in Nigeria then it will be in the north....

And northerners do not have time for white garment wedding

I'm going joor

Looks like neighbouring Cameroon ...Paul Biya's picture is on the wall in the background wink grin

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by femolii: 8:46pm On May 25, 2019
Is good but with some of our Nigeria ladies is early grave.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Forreellinc: 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
They no even fine sef
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Billy0naire(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
That man is not a Christian

Darl, which Religion is that?
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Gabson001(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2019
Waakanda:
"You may now kiss the brides"... undecided
You may now kiss bride one and bride two
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

A true Christian won't marry 2 wives. I wanted us to talk but not here
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2019
if white marry and divorces many ladies African won't shout rather they will acknowledged and want to adopt the same lifestyles. it was lately we started seeing the level of divorce cases, African men used to be shield for their wives and the wives used to be a listening person to the husband

an African man now marry two wives, the African hypocrites have started wailing as if the groom give a damn about their wailing

happy married life man, enjoy the natural resources in the middle of those legs

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Billy0naire(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
A true Christian won't marry 2 wives. I wanted us to talk but not here

Why are you guys in Christianity always chastising each other? Always remember that Jesus (Issa Ibn Mariam) aka Yahushua Ha Mashiach, was not a Christian, he was a Jew and died with 'King of the Jews' inscribed on the stake.

The beautiful religion called Christianity and indeed Islam was designed by Jesuits long after Jesus had died.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2019
Ugly wives
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by delishpot: 9:07pm On May 25, 2019
Good.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by fmcjunior(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2019
fecta:
The title of the thread alone gave me an erection.

Imagine having a thresome without worrying about paying 60,000 naira to the participants.

Imagine the brides studying different styles in order to attain supremacy as the top wife.

Imagine not waiting for babe to finish her period but jumping on the other one in times of konji
imagine not being able to eat at home cos you're scared of poison when they start having problems
imagine coming back from work with no strength to watch TV but you must satisfy each one in bed
Imagine putting two problems in your home, when you can hardly bear with one
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by specie103(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2019
3some all the way...
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by mvem(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
That man is not a Christian
are you judging him now... Are you more Christian than him? � grin
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by lexy2014: 9:09pm On May 25, 2019
zoba88:
It seems that getting married to two wives at the same time is the norm in Africa now.

Another man has tied the knot with two ladies.The photos have generated several reactions from online users.

See photos below and how people reacted....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/man-weds-2-wives-at-same-timesee.html

Oga blogger, which African country is this?
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by lexy2014: 9:12pm On May 25, 2019
fmcjunior:
imagine not being able to eat at home cos you're scared of poison when they start having problems
imagine coming back from work with no strength to watch TV but you must satisfy each one in bed
Imagine putting two problems in your home, when you can hardly bear with one

Till tomorrow, I don't no how many wives d late Abiola had. I only knew just 4. But d guy had a great family
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Amanda4life: 9:14pm On May 25, 2019
Their clothes looks like funeral clothes
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
mvem:
are you judging him now... Are you more Christian than him? � grin
Talk your own abeg
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:18pm On May 25, 2019
lexy2014:

Till tomorrow, I don't no how many wives d late Abiola had. I only knew just 4. But d guy had a great family
where is the family now?.,polygamous family is bad
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
if white marry and divorces many ladies African won't shout rather they will acknowledged and want to adopt the same lifestyles. it was lately we started seeing the level of divorce cases, African men used to be shield for their wives and the wives used to be a listening person to the husband

an African man now marry two wives, the African hypocrites have started wailing as if the groom give a damn about their wailing

happy married life man, enjoy the natural resources in the middle of those legs

You have said it all cheesy
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by fmcjunior(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2019
lexy2014:

cos they only allow the public to see and know what they want to disclose. Only an unmatured man will talk about his family problems(especially with his wives) in public
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by PrinceGeorge1(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

They're not in the church...its a registry wedding.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Billy0naire(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:

They're not in the church...its a registry wedding.
So, why are they dressed in christianized marriage clothing?
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by lexy2014: 9:25pm On May 25, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
where is the family now?.,polygamous family is bad

U answer that. Where is d family? Seems u no something we don't. Pls share how polygamous family is bad using d Abiola family as a reference
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by addictiv(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2019
He has done well. BTW there is no where Jesus said a man must marry one wife in the bible. If he doesn't plan on being a pastor, then he can get as many wife's as he wants.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by lexy2014: 9:28pm On May 25, 2019
fmcjunior:
cos they only allow the public to see and know what they want to disclose. Only an unmatured man will talk about his family problems(especially with his wives) in public

In monogamous marriage, is it done any differently? Are monogamous families free from problems? Can u pls share one instance were d problems of Abiolas family negated what I said that he had a great family?
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by platido(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2019
very soon

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by lexy2014: 9:30pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
So, why are they dressed in christianized marriage clothing?

There's no Christianised marriage clothing. Did d Bible say u should wear suit and wedding gown? That is d western marriage clothing adopted by africans

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2019
Enjoyment minister

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by fmcjunior(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2019
lexy2014:

In monogamous marriage, is it done any differently? Are monogamous families free from problems? Can u pls share one instance were d problems of Abiolas family negated what I said that he had a great family?
I'm not saying monogamous families are free from problems. No family is free from problems. That should answer your question. If it doesn't, marry 2 wives and you'll get your answers.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Fatherscrush: 9:34pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.