Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Last Day In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Last Day In Secondary School (2046 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Last Day In Secondary School by hope(f): 1:39am On May 05, 2007
As a secondary school student one will have good or bad thing to always remember at his /her last day in secondary school.

I school at Falomo high school south-west Ikoyi.After our last paper been Yoruba the whole school was thrown to something else as we the senior was jubilating that we are a pass out student ,no more beating from the teachers,no homework and the rest ot things.The boys start tearing their uniform ,going naked meanwhile some fool among them have forgotten that they still have commerce to sit for it after two days( those from commercial department).

That day was fun, we see our selves as big girls and boys not knowing that is the beginning of our labour market with jamb.
Re: My Last Day In Secondary School by Seun(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2007
Mine wasn't a lot of fun. My dad woke me up early the next morning to follow him to work. I wanted to sleep. cry

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer On A Fake University Of Lagos Website / Redeemer's University Post Ume / UNN 2014/2015 DE Aspirants : Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.