Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant (70157 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by rOsy247(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
If she's pregnant and so? Is it your own pregnancy
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by maynation(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
Mogajunior:
Where do we start from beautiful lady.

Start by pretending you haven't seen that comment.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by Carlyboi(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2019
namiji2598:
one idiot jus quoted me on this comment calling me a jealous man self
FrFr man Nigerian men are so idiotic in their lust and that’s how they give these bitches wings you know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.