Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed (51340 Views)

Jackie Appiah Cries For Help As Her House Gets Flooded (video) / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by kinibigdeal(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2019
The foundations in those area are the problem. They were not built to carter for the road level. Hence, drainage
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by stanley000: 1:37pm On May 26, 2019
Okay oo, so what do we do now, do a baby benial donation for him??

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by bettercreature(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2019
martowskin1:

Demn how can some one reason like this .... Nigeria is finished
Go and build your house inside Lagoon because land is cheaper there then come back to blame the government

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by wink2015(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2019
reicherMan:
Veteran actor, Kayode Olasehinde, aka Pa James, has revealed he got ashamed after his son, Samuel, posted pictures of his house flooded on social media.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Pa James revealed that the problem was a recurring one. He said, “This issue has been going on for some time and we have always pleaded with the government, but they have just been deceiving us. Sometimes, they would bring caterpillars and widen the channel which water passes through, which invariably worsens the situation. One of the caterpillars they brought even broke down and it has been abandoned there for some time now. Some media houses have helped us to publicise our plight but nothing has been done. The people living around here are now even tired of calling on the government. The Agbado Oke-Odo Local Council Development Area, which we fall under, has nothing to better our condition. It is clear that the government has neglected us. Whenever the flooding occurs, it damages all the properties in the house. If you get to my house now, you wouldn’t see chairs.”

Pa James also admitted that the condition of his house embarrasses him. He said, “It makes me feel ashamed and I don’t even like to talk about it again. If not for my son who posted the pictures on social media, I wouldn’t have said anything.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/im-ashamed-of-my-house-because-of.html

Agbado Oke-Odo Local Council Development Area !

Which state is that local council located?
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Mizwisdom(f): 1:39pm On May 26, 2019
It shows that he didn't plan well
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by lorenzos1: 1:41pm On May 26, 2019
Na war oooh, see Pa James house, after so many years in d movie industry. This guy used to be in Yoruba movies ages before even entering Papa Ajasco. Just imagine the sorry state. Life. can be so unfair. Small time now we would see one unknown slay queen who has probably had 1 or 2 wakapass roles pose with a completed mansion or fancy car Thanking God mercy. Things like this undermine hard work...!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by martowskin1(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
Go and build your house inside Lagoon because land is cheaper there then come back to blame the government

So all the flood inside Lagos recently was because Lagos is a lagoon abi?

Ur level of reasoning is bellow average bro....

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2019
reicherMan:
Veteran actor, Kayode Olasehinde, aka Pa James, has revealed he got ashamed after his son, Samuel, posted pictures of his house flooded on social media.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Pa James revealed that the problem was a recurring one. He said, “This issue has been going on for some time and we have always pleaded with the government, but they have just been deceiving us. Sometimes, they would bring caterpillars and widen the channel which water passes through, which invariably worsens the situation. One of the caterpillars they brought even broke down and it has been abandoned there for some time now. Some media houses have helped us to publicise our plight but nothing has been done. The people living around here are now even tired of calling on the government. The Agbado Oke-Odo Local Council Development Area, which we fall under, has nothing to better our condition. It is clear that the government has neglected us. Whenever the flooding occurs, it damages all the properties in the house. If you get to my house now, you wouldn’t see chairs.”

Pa James also admitted that the condition of his house embarrasses him. He said, “It makes me feel ashamed and I don’t even like to talk about it again. If not for my son who posted the pictures on social media, I wouldn’t have said anything.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/im-ashamed-of-my-house-because-of.html

I hate rubbish talk: government should help you for what nha? Go to festac and some area around satellite town as see igbo people turn swampy land to mansion.

You bought the land with you money the creat a livable space out of it or go rent a place in the city

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by RichBoy247: 1:46pm On May 26, 2019
sparog:
The Nigerian politicians only care about the plight of the masses during election

Pa James works and get paid. How does his flooded house concern politicians whose houses too are flooded in Lekki? Actors, Musicians, Sportsmen, e.t.c. are workers whose welfare are in their own hands. If an actor, musician or sportsman uses his money to carry big Oloshos and buy big cars without investment like Daniel Omokachi who used his money to marry a North African Princess who vanished all his monwy and dumped his sorry a-ss, whenever things turn around for bad, such a person has himself to blame not government. Government pays government workers not actors, musicians or whatever.

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by hopexter(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2019
Men like this only spend money on multiple wives and concubines. All these years of acting, he still couldnt afford a completed bungalow. Even still couldn't train a child to Tertiary level that would have atleast changed his living condition or life. It's a shame cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by landmark86: 1:49pm On May 26, 2019
?
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by BravoDe: 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Lagos will be under water within 5 years
Baba, his house isn't in lagos
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by BravoDe: 1:54pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
We should stop blaming politicians for all our problems, they didn’t tell him to build his house near a river or inside Lagoon
Houses are getting flooded in developed world as well
I stopped having sympathy for them the moment I realized 99% of them had their peak period but misused the money
I love you...dem don ball life bfor...

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by tobiit(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2019
aamnjjhg:

videos,diagrams and pictures below

[b][/b]

Nairaland is becoming sexland and betting fraudland of recent. The Mods should do something about all this guys. Imagine browsing this page inside public transport

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by BravoDe: 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
Otuegbe:
Yoruba comic actors are poor. imagine this pa James that started acting before Mr Ibu leaving in a poultry.
And what of that Igbo ex footballer CHUKWU that was helped by a Yoruba OTEDOLA?...Get a life bro...Not everything should involve tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
We should stop blaming politicians for all our problems, they didn’t tell him to build his house near a river or inside Lagoon
I stopped having sympathy for them the moment I realized 99% of them had their peak period but misused the money

I see people building directly inside flood zones here near me.

Sometimes I feel like going and questioning them but I just shrug my shoulders and move on.

We’re not talking shitshacks either but darn good Homes.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Stillthebest: 1:59pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:

How much do you think most of them collect per movies. Dont be surprised even during the peak period,so to say, they were collecting what's not enough for them to feed families.

Even, as at today who do you think would give per James 100k per movies? I know Ijebu(Tayo Amokade) very well, he still collects 40k per movies. Why wont he?

They must keep the relevance...

Well, most of our problems are caused by thr govt. There's no proper planning for Ng future. No gully to control erosion and the ones that have been done before are not constantly renovated.

In the advance World, that you cited, only tornado, heavy downpour, or tsunami would cause such havoc and it is because those are not man made(caused) problems. And government over there have lil or no control over such scenarios but at that, they have a soft landing relief for victims.

Government is the cause of major problem in Nigeria. We hardly have natural disaster.

If you go to a beach along Epe, I forgot the name of tbe beach, you would see how people built homes everywhere woth no layouts and patterns.

Why is government looking at them? Why is government not making a future effort in that area thus to avert future disasters?

There always must be encroachers. Low cadres people in every society must always look for a survival and would never Mind the adverse effect but it is the govt that would make efforts to give them succors and create alternative for them.

Everything is just wrong with Nigeria...most of our problems can be controlled but for negligence and lakadaical attitude of the hegemonic leaders we are where are and as long as we applaud their ineptitudeness we will remain as such.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Tedpgrass: 2:03pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Pa James works and get paid. How does his flooded house concern politicians whose houses too are flooded in Lekki? Actors, Musicians, Sportsmen, e.t.c. are workers whose welfare are in their own hands. If an actor, musician or sportsman uses his money to carry big Oloshos and buy big cars without investment like Daniel Omokachi who used his money to marry a North African Princess who vanished all his monwy and dumped his sorry a-ss, whenever things turn around for bad, such a person has himself to blame not government. Government pays government workers not actors, musicians or whatever.

Well said sir

But Govt owes the people a clear guide plan of suitable areas to build on and also enforce those planning laws. In addition, provision of basic amenities like good drains, roads and recourse to basic building engineering advice..

But that's not available presently,probably much less so at the time PA James built that property!!

Tenement rates amongst other charges such as Land use charge should be directed to help serve the populace by building basic amenities and improve public education rather than diverted to other capital projects.

To the gentleman who had mentioned building in water... What do you think happened with Banana, Orange Island or Eko Atlantic city..
I understand your sentiments but people who have built in proposed drain sites have done so due to poor enforcement by the authorities.
Government is also guilty of this contravention.

There are no govt initiatives to help limit erosion in the riverine areas which will get worse as Land reclamation goes on with poor drainage coupled with pollution.

Maybe sth Sanwo - Olu or other governors should look into...

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by nicelaw(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2019
So with all his TALENTS this is where he lives? Too bad for waleAdenugaProduction..
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Kennyfancy(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2019
Chinashopping84:
He is very funny.Looking at him alone would make you laugh....we ship your goods from China to Nigeria at an extremely low shipping rate.We pay your 1688/tabao suppliers.
please who has done shipping with this company ?
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by ayoevans6: 2:16pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
wow so you were with him on his peak period wow thats great
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by ayoevans6: 2:19pm On May 26, 2019
dingbang:
angry someone that has been entertaining us right from when we were little deserves better than this. Jeez make I just get money first.
i tell you my brother
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by adedayoa2(f): 2:20pm On May 26, 2019
Chinashopping84:
He is very funny.Looking at him alone would make you laugh....we ship your goods from China to Nigeria at an extremely low shipping rate.We pay your 1688/tabao suppliers.
do you have a site?
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by ChiefS(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2019
Very unfortunate. My sympathies though. However, actors and other celebrities that enjoy a lot of popularity should not take public sympathy for granted. There are so many Nigerians in various professions who are daily making their contributions to national development without any form of recognition and don't seek public sympathy for their personal problems.

Nigerians should also know that popularity may not necessarily translate to wealth and stop having unrealistic expectations on celebrities.
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Tobinrobin(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:

If we’ve two or three more people like you in this country we’re doomed. In his peak period that should be 2003-2005 back then in the papa �� Ajasco series. Back then he was making peanuts , as a matter of fact till now am sure he makes peanuts because the movie industry isn’t really that rosy like some of the actors & actresses make you to believe. And yes 99% of NIGERIA’s Problems Rest on the callous politicians. Most of the problems of this country is because adequate measures aren’t in place. Nothing is working in the country & you make it sound like they’ve been working hard for the masses

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by excel101(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2019
Just thank and appreciate God for divine health l, because most of your colleagues in the industry are going out cap in hand for financial support cos of one health issue or the other.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by greggng: 2:28pm On May 26, 2019
The house is funny
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Foxie: 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
BravoDe:

And what of that Igbo ex footballer CHUKWU that was helped by a Yoruba OTEDOLA?...Get a life bro...Not everything should involve tribe
If I understand his comment, I'd think it's you who should get a life bro'. He didn't say descendants of the yoruba race are poor. Or is OTEDOLA now an actor? Don't create war, where there isn't any. Read that stuff again.
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Empiree: 2:44pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
your comment reeks ignorance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka And Mike Step Out Together / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) / Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.