Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed (51335 Views)

Jackie Appiah Cries For Help As Her House Gets Flooded (video) / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 26, 2019
When I read things like this, I can't help but say my father is truly blessed. More reason to trust God wholeheartedly.
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by daeviid(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2019
What are your rates for shopping and delivery from 1688?
itspzpics:
wink
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 26, 2019
sevo:

Even on Sunday??
That thing is a bot. Its an automated app built with python to spam NL frontpage with ythose posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by daeviid(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2019
What are your rates of shopping and delivery from 1688?
Chinashopping84:
He is very funny.Looking at him alone would make you laugh....we ship your goods from China to Nigeria at an extremely low shipping rate.We pay your 1688/tabao suppliers.
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by MoneyBag500: 3:00pm On May 26, 2019
embarassed
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
adedayoa2:
do you have a site?
hi dear,how are you,?
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by MoneyBag500: 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
is it true da HungerBad is dead......
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by bewla(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2019
sparog:
The Nigerian politicians only care about the plight of the masses during election
And what they can
thief in the time being

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by SegsSuperstar(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2019
Are you in need of tutors for your children or wards? Look no further, Impact Home Tutors is here for you. Our tutors are capable, effective, result oriented, committed, disciplined, knowledgeable, passionate and great teachers. We offer you excellent private coaching at affordable rate.
We have tutors for all classes.

Kindly contact us:
Office Address: Suite 10, Students' Union Building, University of Ibadan.
Phone Number/WhatsApp: +2348149429422
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by SegsSuperstar(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2019
Are you in need of tutors for your children or wards? Look no further, Impact Home Tutors is here for you. Our tutors are capable, effective, result oriented, committed, disciplined, knowledgeable, passionate and great teachers. We offer you excellent private coaching at affordable rate.
We have tutors for all classes.

Kindly contact us:
Office Address: Suite 10, Students' Union Building, University of Ibadan.
Phone Number/WhatsApp: +2348149429422
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by AbooNasir(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2019
Rilley:
That's not a house o, I thought pa James own a mansion jeez!

man what?
manhood u mean??
Mansion ke
u wan kill am nii?? na the likes of this new generation celeb they own that kain thing (alot of them fake it sha)his time has faded or fading away slowly...

buh, Really i feel for the man honestly,i grew up knowing this man and his son back from the time of "Iru Eshin(horse tail), Jen si mi etc" and he can't even afford a nice apartment,and these new generation celeb can boost of 20M mansion,it's terrible!!!
small work big money is the prayer,may God bless us all!!
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Fasanyadaniel(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2019
Joromi12:
While the ladies are living in lekki the men dey suffer. He used to drive one rickety blue bird that year

But you suppose know say the men them no get watin the women dey sell na. na male politician plenty for the country o

abeg no be me talk am o
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by adedayoa2(f): 3:48pm On May 26, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
hi dear,how are you,?
fine dear
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Rilley(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2019
AbooNasir:

man what?
manhood u mean??
Mansion ke
u wan kill am nii?? na the likes of this new generation celeb they own that kain thing (alot of them fake it sha)his time has faded or fading away slowly...

buh, Really i feel for the man honestly,i grew up knowing this man and his son back from the time of "Iru Eshin(horse tail), Jen si mi etc" and he can't even afford a nice apartment,and these new generation celeb can boost of 20M mansion,it's terrible!!!
small work big money is the prayer,may God bless us all!!
I still can't believe he lives in that place, this man has been acting for more than 3 decades and he has only this to show off? Jeez

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by sparog(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Pa James works and get paid. How does his flooded house concern politicians whose houses too are flooded in Lekki? Actors, Musicians, Sportsmen, e.t.c. are workers whose welfare are in their own hands. If an actor, musician or sportsman uses his money to carry big Oloshos and buy big cars without investment like Daniel Omokachi who used his money to marry a North African Princess who vanished all his monwy and dumped his sorry a-ss, whenever things turn around for bad, such a person has himself to blame not government. Government pays government workers not actors, musicians or whatever.

So it's now the job of individuals to build and repair canal for waste water to flow through abi?

I understand you though, the government has treated u so bad for long that you don't know your rights again
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Rilley(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2019
mackDeee:
I swear The link on my profile personal text truly works.. I never want to do it before until I did it and got paid after registration
carry ur scam comot here
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by sparog(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
We should stop blaming politicians for all our problems, they didn’t tell him to build his house near a river or inside Lagoon
Houses are getting flooded in developed world as well
I stopped having sympathy for them the moment I realized 99% of them had their peak period but misused the money

I will blame politicians because they are one of the major cause of the problems we have as a nation

You say he is not supposed to build his house there, av u bought a piece of land before?
Cos u can buy during dry season and come during rainy season and see something else

You also mention peak period, there's nothing like that for these old actors bro, acting as a whole just started paying well during this recent times, Pa James and his likes didn't earn much during their peak period, that's why you see most of them are finding it hard to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by gentlesmithugo(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2019
adedayoa2:
fine dear
happy Sunday.can we talk privately
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by adedayoa2(f): 4:03pm On May 26, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
happy Sunday.can we talk privately
ok
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by AbooNasir(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
Rilley:
I still can't believe he lives in that place, this man has been acting for more than 3 decades and he has only this to show off? Jeez

sigh!
so sad,he is a good, brilliant actor that interprets his roles pretty well.,....For a man like him to have nothing to show off,then that means the movie industry ain't as oily has what people think, except for the ones that frolicks asses of rich men and politicians.....that's how i saw Antar Laniyan one time like that driving a c class Benz, window was down and i was like,no be this man wey dey drive Gwagon for TV be dis? he no even fit on AC...then i realized there's more to life and acting.....may God send helper his way

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Rilley(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2019
Otuegbe:
Yoruba comic actors are poor. imagine this pa James that started acting before Mr Ibu leaving in a poultry.
The thing weak me o
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Rilley(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2019
AbooNasir:

sigh!
so sad,he is a good, brilliant actor that interprets his roles pretty well.,....For a man like him to have nothing to show off,then that means the movie industry ain't as oily has what people think, except for the ones that frolicks asses of rich men and politicians.....that's how i saw Antar Laniyan one time like that driving a c class Benz, window was down and i was like,no be this man wey dey drive Gwagon for TV be dis? he no even fit on AC...then i realized there's more to life and acting.....may God send helper his way
Assuming this man is a Hollywood actor he would have become a billionaire in Naira, but unfortunately he's in a industry that doesn't pay and value raw talents, only mediocres.

I wish I have the power to help him, this man brought alot of joy those halcyon days watching papa ajasco, he was so damn funny that me, my parents and my siblings doesn't miss the show, it's just so unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by gentlesmithugo(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2019
adedayoa2:
ok
WhatsApp me or give me a beep.0-9-0-6-0-2-9-5-6-1-2.
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by AbooNasir(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
Rilley:
Assuming this man is a Hollywood actor he would have become a billionaire in Naira, but unfortunately he's in a industry that doesn't pay and value raw talents, only mediocres.

I wish I have the power to help him, this man brought alot of joy those halcyon days watching papa ajasco, he was so damn funny that me, my parents and my siblings doesn't miss the show, it's just so unfortunate.

same here brother,
Just this morning i was seeing a movie where he was casted as well, once it was his scene i just laughed,cuz he was so funny and he did interpret the scene pretty well..... u said it all naija celebrates mediocre, and it's terrible!! raw talents waste away,all we have is bunch of people ready to go nude,may God help us!!!
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Rilley(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2019
AbooNasir:

same here brother,
Just this morning i was seeing a movie where he was casted as well, once it was his scene i just laughed,cuz he was so funny and he did interpret the scene pretty well..... u said it all naija celebrates mediocre, and it's terrible!! raw talents waste away,all we have is bunch of people ready to go nude,may God help us!!!
I'm telling you, even in the industry you need connections before you make money, most of those who have money are politicians asslickers, oloshos and some are into drugs, this is why I'm telling the youths not to take them as role models.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by AbooNasir(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2019
Rilley:
I'm telling you, even in the industry you need connections before you make money, most of those who have money are politicians asslickers, oloshos and some are into drugs, this is why I'm telling the youths not to take them as role models.

true that!
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by Ibrahim3307(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2019
MoneyBag500:
is it true da HungerBad is dead......
yes
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by PapaAdanna: 6:53pm On May 26, 2019
Scarface afonja... Shut up and do something
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by bitingcool: 7:22pm On May 26, 2019
anochuko01:
Only if this man was educated...

Or if him been get toetoe...he for don build mansion
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by anochuko01(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2019
bitingcool:

Or if him been get toetoe...he for don build mansion
i dont know what youre talking about
Re: Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed by slimfit1(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
We should stop blaming politicians for all our problems, they didn’t tell him to build his house near a river or inside Lagoon
Houses are getting flooded in developed world as well
I stopped having sympathy for them the moment I realized 99% of them had their peak period but misused the money

The also didn't fight for better Nigeria they are sowing what they reap. They didn't speak out when they are supposed to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka And Mike Step Out Together / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) / Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.