Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi (30549 Views)

Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut / "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut / Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by Ugosample(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

That is what I want people to start thinking ...how can Muslim or Christins be fighting in Africa...left for me we should just make religion a personal thing not this institutionalized thing we have ....religion has caused enough havoc in Africa....look at North East today

nwanne you don talk correct

Religion should be A PART of you not YOU in entirety.

And religion issa choice

1 Like

Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 26, 2019
chiedu7:
Many don't know that Islam is very racist.

They own slaves

Doubt me, ask those who've been to Libya.
Oga ,is because u are brainless, you never associate racism in Europe and slavery with religion, why with Islam.
yeah Arab are 100% racist,that is how they are, this has nothing to do with religion.
and concerning Lebanon,Muslim 50%,Christian 40% and druze10%,so grow some sense homeboy!

1 Like

Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by blackslayer: 2:01pm On May 26, 2019
Kobicove:

Every other race treats the black race like trash because blacks don't respect themselves!

Not surprising considering that the whole continent of Africa is so backward sad

shvt yo dvmb a55 up...you know nothing!!!!
Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by magicminister: 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
vRendoh:

How much worth is the Black man?...how much value so the Blackman add to the world? The poverty stricken black Africa even with world richest resources add to the disgrace. The day the Black Africans starts making things themselves and selling technologies to the rest of the world....the world will show respect. There is discrimination in every society. Everywhere! even among the whites. It is the values you bring to the table that count.

People like you are never successful because you blame everyone but yourself!! What have you produced?
What value do you bring on earth?
You’re a failed black man yourself lol!!
Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by chiedu7: 2:45pm On May 26, 2019
ollah2:

Colossians 4.1

New International Version
Masters, provide your slaves with what is right and fair, because you know that you also have a Master in heaven.

New Living Translation
Masters, be just and fair to your slaves. Remember that you also have a Master—in heaven. An Encouragement for Prayer

Berean Study Bible
Masters, supply your slaves with what is right and fair, since you know that you also have a Master in heaven.

Berean Literal Bible
Masters, give to the slaves that which is righteous and that which is equal, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.

New American Standard Bible
Masters, grant to your slaves justice and fairness, knowing that you too have a Master in heaven.

Christian Standard Bible
Masters, deal with your slaves justly and fairly, since you know that you too have a Master in heaven.

Contemporary English Version
Slave owners, be fair and honest with your slaves. Don't forget that you have a Master in heaven.

Good News Translation
Masters, be fair and just in the way you treat your slaves. Remember that you too have a Master in heaven.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Masters, supply your slaves with what is right and fair, since you know that you too have a Master in heaven.

International Standard Version
Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, because you know that you also have a Master in heaven.

NET Bible
Masters, treat your slaves with justice and fairness, because you know that you also have a master in heaven.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Masters, be just and fair to your slaves because you know that you also have a master in heaven.

New American Standard 1977
Masters, grant to your slaves justice and fairness, knowing that you too have a Master in heaven.

Jesus never kept slaves,
Jesus loved us all

MOHAMMED EVEN ENDORSED RAPING SLAVES

Surah 4:24 (Pickthall)
And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.

MOHAMMED PREACHED THE ABUSE OF FEMALE SLAVE BY ISLAMIC MEN.�

Surah 23 (Surat Al-Mu'minūn)
5] And they who guard their private parts
6] Except from their wives or those their right hands possess(slaves), for indeed, they will not be blamed

MOHAMMED WAS SO HEARTLESS THAT HE OWNED SLAVES��

Hadith Collection (Sahih Bukhari)
Volume 5 -Book 59 -Hadith 541
and at that time Allah's Messenger had a slave called Mid`am

Volume 8 - Book 73 -Hadith 182
Allah's Messenger was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha,

DID YOU KNOW THAT MOHAMMED YOU FOLLOW SOLD SLAVES

Sahih al-Bukhari Book 34 Hadith 351
he was in need of money, so the Prophet took the slave and said, "Who will buy this slave from me?" Nu'aim bin 'Abdullah bought him for such and such price and the Prophet gave him the slave.

COMPARE THIS SLAVE SELLER WITH JESUS WHO DIED FOR OUR SINS AND SEE THAT JESUS IS FAR BETTER.

����

1 Corinthians 15:3
How that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

NOW PLEASE WHO SHOULD YOU FOLLOW BETWEEN JESUS & MOHAMED?

PLEASE SHOW US WHERE JESUS KEPT SLAVES
Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by chiedu7: 2:52pm On May 26, 2019
Originalsly:

Many don't know Christianity is very racist.

They owned slaves.

Doubt me, ask those who've been to America.

See enslaved mind?..... a slave and don't even know.

@ topic. The guy is very shallow. How can you be going to a country and know absolutely nothing about it?...in this century? I liked the sound of the name
Beruit
.....what an idiot.

Yes Christians OWNED slaves & Christians abolished slave trade.

Now your muslims are STILL using slaves.

Jesus never owned slaves

MOHAMMED ENDORSED RAPING SLAVES

And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.

6] Except from their wives or those their right hands possess(slaves), for indeed, they will not be blamed

he was in need of money, so the Prophet took the slave and said, "Who will buy this slave from me?" Nu'aim bin 'Abdullah bought him for such and such price and the Prophet gave him the slave.

COMPARE THIS SLAVE SELLER WITH JESUS WHO DIED FOR OUR SINS AND SEE THAT JESUS IS FAR BETTER.

����

Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by vRendoh(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2019
magicminister:

People like you are never successful because you blame everyone but yourself!! What have you produced?
What value do you bring on earth?
You’re a failed black man yourself lol!!

Guy I dont cry racism neither am I moved by how others acts towards me. Like I stated it is everywhere....even in ur community. The Osu tradition in the east nko? As a student the A student and the back benchers...these are natural phenomenon. Some animals would not cross others for 'some' reasons. The Black man should stop crying and work hard. the Soyinkaa...Phillip Emagwelis and some others blacks are cherished by Oyinbo. The reason is ..above. ...what they brought to the table.
My Broda..no be quarrel let's first stop racism in Nigeria..the discrimination. Lets love and so others will not see as animals. CAR is one richest country in the world but the poorest. The reason is corruption and wars! Your country nko? Exporting crude oil and importing petrol with all the engineers! If somebody no show you respect you go con vex?
I am doing my own little way.

1 Like

Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by IkpuMmadu: 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
Ugosample:

nwanne you don talk correct

Religion should be A PART of you not YOU in entirety.

And religion issa choice

Me I would be the last person that my fellow African because of religion and foriegn one for that matter....it doesn't make any sense at all
Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by Originalsly: 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
chiedu7:

Yes Christians OWNED slaves & Christians abolished slave trade.

Now your muslims are STILL using slaves.

Jesus never owned slaves

MOHAMMED ENDORSED RAPING SLAVES

����

This thread is not about religion. My quote is for the person to see his foolishness....pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by magicminister: 4:13pm On May 26, 2019
vRendoh:

Guy I dont cry racism neither am I moved by how others acts towards me. Like I stated it is everywhere....even in ur community. The Osu tradition in the east nko? As a student the A student and the back benchers...these are natural phenomenon. Some animals would not cross others for 'some' reasons. The Black man should stop crying and work hard. the Soyinkaa...Phillip Emagwelis and some others blacks are cherished by Oyinbo. The reason is ..above. ...what they brought to the table.
My Broda..no be quarrel let's first stop racism in Nigeria..the discrimination. Lets love and so others will not see as animals. CAR is one richest country in the world but the poorest. The reason is corruption and wars! Your country nko? Exporting crude oil and importing petrol with all the engineers! If somebody no show you respect you go con vex?
I am doing my own little way.

Loool... with your mentality, my guy if you ever go abroad, oyibo people go use you mop floor and toilet.... better wise up. I can tell you’re not really exposed from your comments so I’ll let you slide cos I actually used to think exactly like you till I started traveling a lot and seeing the reality on ground.

Don’t ever take the side of a foreigner against that your your fellow black man! Don’t ever support and help these white people push their white supremacist agenda!! Be wise and wake up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by Isabigist: 4:51pm On May 26, 2019
In other news, fashion people are fighting ooh @edkolmodels and bethmodels ������

Beth Model Africa in poaching scandal

In a post made on Instagram, a fast growing modeling agency, EDKOL Model Management has called out the renowned Beth Model Africa for model poaching.
Beth Model had made a post on their Instagram Story claiming to be representing a particular model whose contract with EDKOL Model Management was yet to expire.
EDKOL Model Management thereafter released a notice on their Instagram addressing the Instagram Story.
In a rather disappointing and condescending response to the notice, Beth Model Africa took no responsibility for the ‘mistake’, but instead, belittled the agency, citing their low number of followers.
Also in the comment section, models signed to Beth Model Africa could be seen dropping abusive comments directed at EDKOL Model Management.
See IG post here;
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx4LDOdAQRf/?igshid=r9yn6ckj1kbf
Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by ollah2: 6:55pm On May 26, 2019
chiedu7:

Jesus never kept slaves,
Jesus loved us all

MOHAMMED EVEN ENDORSED RAPING SLAVES

����

PLEASE SHOW US WHERE JESUS KEPT SLAVES

Jesus died for your sins not mine and clearly not brainwashed and gullible people. I thought you denied it wasn't slaves but servants. You are as confused as your fellow christians

1 Like

Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by Lovelyn451(f): 11:04pm On May 26, 2019
iammo:

stop lying , the Biblical jews also had slaves and often times Biblical Jews see themselves as superior race, Even According to Asari dokubo Ijaws had slaves, the European christian that showed you christianity are the biggest owner of slaves in history and they are so racist that no black is good enough to be a pope, And we know a particular tribe in Nigeria who still call some people OSU slaves and mallign them up till this 2019
must u defend bad things? Kai
Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by Ugosample(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2019
vRendoh:

How much worth is the Black man?...how much value so the Blackman add to the world? The poverty stricken black Africa even with world richest resources add to the disgrace. The day the Black Africans starts making things themselves and selling technologies to the rest of the world....the world will show respect. There is discrimination in every society. Everywhere! even among the whites. It is the values you bring to the table that count.

good question
Re: I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi by wildikeman(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2019
planetx:
You are dumb with all that kumbaya bullcrap. The problem with you and many other Africans especially the ones that liked your comment is that you don't know what racism really is. Racism is just a competitive relationship between two groups for the control of resources and power and wealth, that is why it is called racism as in racing which is a competition.
So you either belong to the winning side which is whites, Asians, Arabs etc or the loosing side blacks, Africans and they are on the loosing side because of dumb we are the world comments like yours.
you are nothing but a fool.. Those who liked your wanton comments are as misguided as you. So racism means race... What school did u go to so i can advise my enemies to go there please?... Dummkopf köpf shieß

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke $10k On Her Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids / Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.