Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,669 members, 7,959,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) (23992 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by mccoyelectric: 1:20pm On May 26, 2019
Ubdavis:
But why are their members always almost miserable

Do u feel like u r rich.... Baba anyone in chosen who is broke is a hypocrite... And note every church has their hypocrites.... If the person follows the doctrine of the church prosperity Na small tin... God dey share money for that church oh no dull am.... And my man u no get money oh no dull come chosen see men wey whole bar..... Betta bar oh... For example the bricks used to build synagogue church ikotun... A chosen brother supplied it and yet refused to meet t. B Joshua one on one... Just took his money... Do an estimate and u ll know men wey dey hear get money....
Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 26, 2019
Only a fool will condemn what God has done.
Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by lakesider(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2019
If na mosque this one happen, people will remember to comment on the rot in our criminal justice system..
Nigerians are hypocritical. Both moslim and xtina.....
Stop hailing rubbish and blaming buhari, buhari is not less hypocritical than most of una
Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by lakesider(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Only a fool will condemn what God has done.

God has done it,.... Abeg no come here condemn buhari and ur state of poverty, na God do am
Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by clemco33(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2019
MrPRevailer:

No be me and you dey this forum.
make una forget about those chosen criminals as am typing now one of them is trying to claim our house in Ikorodu Lagos if you dought go to Imota police and confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 26, 2019
lakesider:

God has done it,.... Abeg no come here condemn buhari and ur state of poverty, na God do am
��
Be careful on who you talk to here. Some of us are not kids and who you think. Respect your elders.
Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by Bensmart04(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2019
He got a divine help.... nothing more...nothing less!
Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by Alashoalash10: 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
hahn:
Why didn't the angel of god save the people he robbed and killed?
You better repent and accept Jesus before such a thing happen to you and the robber come to give testimony later
Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2019
thelastorca:

Strong cognitive dissonance.so a murderer and armed robber was arbitrarily freed from prison because he is saved?

And they confidently pushed this absurd story out?

If the authorities take this cock and bull story seriously and censure this church for harboring a criminal, we will hear wailing about persecution.

It's almost like a game now of what can I push down these people's throats.they will swallow anything.

The people that put him in prison set him free. They weren't bribed or enticed.
This armed robber saw an angel of God in his dream who told him he will come out of there alive. Because he was making a promise to God that if he comes out of the prison, he will serve God in this Church (Chosen). And an angel appeared to him in the dream and asked him what is he saying. He repeated it. And the angel said you will come out but remember what you said. A week later he came out, after 3 years of living in hellish prison. SARS don't release criminals. They kill them. But he was released. Its a big miracle for a human life.
After his release and he found his way home, the angel of God appeared to him again and asked him "what were you saying in the prison"? He said "I said if I come out of prison I will surrender my life totally to God here-. He said "Now you are free, do as you promised".
He woke up from the dream. The angel who he saw was wearing the face of the G.O of the Lord's Chosen. And gave him song to sing, which he learned in the dream. And the day he came to Chosen, the G.O pastor sang that song which that angel taught him in the dream and he recognized his face.

Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by chingydaboss(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2019
You are blessed, you are the Chosen ones you are blessed ,Glory be to God..
NPComplete:

What incoherent foolishness is this? Learn to write well before addressing me please. I don't have discussions with idiots that write like kindergarten kids. Shalom.
Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by Abcruz(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2019
hahn:
Why didn't the angel of god save the people he robbed and killed?

Who are you mocking?
At whom do you sneer and stick out your tongue? Are you not a brood of rebels, the offspring of liars?--Isaiah 57:4

Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time. But no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come.--Isaiah 57:1

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.--Isaiah 55:8
Re: Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) by Alejobs: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two / The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / Abel Damina Didn’t Ordain Dr Paul Enenche Into Ministry - Paul Odola Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.