Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... (482 Views)

Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. / Help!!! She Is Not Sexual Responsive(psychologically) / Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by IKON360(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2019
Good morning, please I need suggestions.
This little girl in our house is 12 years old and still bedwets. The way my mom flogged her yesterday eh, I think it was a cumulation of all the incidents. She has been told to stop taking so much fluids from 5pm till the next morning, yet the problem persists. Now my parents have resorted to punishing her.
Please suggestions are welcome, how do we help this girl? She is 12, it's unusual for a 12 year old to still be bedwet at that age...
Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2019
Has she started fuckiing?
Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by Davash222(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2019
I’ve seen a girl of over 23 years still bed wetting. Some of them have spiritual husband.

Solution:

Fry 2 big Wall Geckos for her to eat. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by sinaj(f): 9:54am On May 26, 2019
You can help her by waking her up at midnight or set alarm for her.

With time her body will adjust to the routine

2 Likes

Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by stinjoe(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2019
Do wake her every 2 hours. Thank me later.
Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by ojun50(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2019
Wake her up every 2 to 3 hours for one month, she will adjust
Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by IKON360(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2019
sinaj:
You can help her by waking her up at midnight or set alarm for her.

With time her body will adjust to the routine
Thanks I'll do that this night. Thank you
Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by IKON360(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2019
ojun50:
Wake her up every 2 to 3 hours for one month, she will adjust

stinjoe:
Do wake her every 2 hours. Thank me later.

Thank you, I will do that
Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by kachiben(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2019
I'm a practicing Medical doctor and this is my area of specialty, you can contact me on +2348035689655 or chat me up with the same number
Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by jbblues24(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that clean.
Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by WestGodspower(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2019
Nigerians and their poor mentality. I bedwetted like shiit when i was a kid, i stopped at 14 and never for one day did my parents shout at me not to even talk of punishing me for something i do when I'm asleep. I don't understand the need for the punishment at all, she's asleep, she doesn't know what she's doing. Its like punishing someone for talking in sleep. All my parents did back then was to wake me up and have me take off my clothes and bathe then wear new clothes. I don't know how or why i stopped but those who suggested waking her up has a good idea. Please stop punishing her or else.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets... by AngryParrot1: 3:00pm On May 27, 2019
Punishment will not solve the problem. She just needs to wake up at intervals through out the night. This reminds me of a story about a grown man who bed wets. A therapist asked him what happens in his dream just before wetting the bed, he said a short demon comes to him & says 'oya let's piss'. The therapist then said next time, tell the demon comes, tell him you have peed. The next day, the man returned crying. The therapist asked, 'what happened this time?' 'Did it not work?' The man replied, 'you have killed me. When I told the demon I have already peed, he said 'oya let's shit!'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BHT Capsule Inactivate Lipid Coated Viruses / Doctors In The House: Please I Need Help / Harmattan Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.