Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots (15064 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by AdebayoEseyin: 8:47pm On May 26, 2019
God help Nigeria.
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 26, 2019
Let him go private sector and pick competent hands..
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by FastShipping: 8:50pm On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

They have been used by Buhari to gather votes for his reelection... Now they have been relegated ..
They cannot deliver themselves because of their party

No use for them until four years time... I guess

Only in your imagination they were used to gather votes for Buhari because if elections were conducted 1000 times Buhari and those two politicians know that Buhari can never win in Imo or Akwa Ibom.

They were in office before Buhari got there. Buhari didn't need them to win anything. Now tell me how did Akpabio or Rochas help Buhari gather votes? Did you make sense?
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 26, 2019
As a matter of fact, Mr. President’s failure in his first four years is making the administration he deracinated look good. It has been a full-term of comparing failures and of outpacing impunity, corruption, and incompetence.
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by luluosas(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
I hope Amaechi returns because the Costal Rail project must be realised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by luluosas(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2019
Give your life to Jesus Christ now and you will experience true riches
Dees11:
Hi

1 Like

Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by Jman06(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2019
Buhari should please try and assemble the right team this time around. Some members of the current administration need to be replaced with better hands!

Fashola should be replaced with a competent hand to handle the ministry of power. Even if he must remain in the cabinet, he should be made the minister of justice and attorney general of the federation.

That man in the ministry of health should be replaced please! We are lucky Ebola didn't happen during this administration, it would have wiped off generations of Nigerians. Our teaching hospitals are in comatose while medical tourism is at its highest.

A competent person should be appointed to handle finance and economy. We need someone as good as Okonjo Iweala. Buhari should keep people like Pat Utomi, Charles Soludo et al in his cabinet to handle the economy.

He should appoint people without tribal and religious biases and wield the big stick on any appointee found wanting.

1 Like

Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by ediko5(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2019
Beadex1:
Na Akpabio I for feel for pass but that man has money more than 10 ministers all combine. Akpabio has lost power and fame because of is selfish and greed calculation.

Akpabio spent a lot of money in the just concluded elections.
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by Beadex1(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2019
ediko5:

Akpabio spent a lot of money in the just concluded elections.
That man is still rich ...very rich. Akpabio stole so much money. I know of two major roads that has been dualized with street lights on paper but in reality it doesn't exist. 60,000 capacity stadia became 30,000 capacity the other half went to his living room
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2019
Englishgold:
Only but four years for us to know if you are buhari or Mr South Sudan
My theory is them will kill him before that 4 years to hide them tackles

Watch and see
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2019
Jman06:
Buhari should please try and assemble the right team this time around. Some members of the current administration need to be replaced with better hands!

Fashola should be replaced with a competent hand to handle the ministry of power. Even if he must remain in the cabinet, he should be made the minister of justice and attorney general of the federation.

That man in the ministry of health should be replaced please! We are lucky Ebola didn't happen during this administration, it would have wiped off generations of Nigerians. Our teaching hospitals are in comatose while medical tourism is at its highest.

A competent person should be appointed to handle finance and economy. We need someone as good as Okonjo Iweala. Buhari should keep people like Pat Utomi, Charles Soludo et al in his cabinet to handle the economy.

He should appoint people without tribal and religious biases and wield the big stick on any appointee found wanting.

Buhari will not do such things

Sorry na mass return watch and see
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by gare(f): 2:33am On May 27, 2019
FastShipping:

How was Rochas dumped? He is yet to complete his eight years with few days to go. He's a billionaire. Keep ranting online while he enjoys his retirement.

How was Akpabio dumped? He contested and lost. The current president could have stolen people's mandate by declaring Akpabio as winner. I ask how Akpabio was used and dumped when it was people of his constituency that sacked him. Some of you are plainly stupid.

When was it ever heard that his constituency sacked him, you have come to display your own stupidity calling others stupid

1 Like

Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by FastShipping: 3:07am On May 27, 2019
gare:

When was it ever heard that his constituency sacked him, you have come to display your own stupidity calling others stupid

Foolish you. Tell me who sacked Akpabio if not his constituency. Stupid fool like you wouldn't know. Arindin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by Englishgold: 6:30am On May 27, 2019
Nothing is impossible in dis kwontiri
MondayOsunbor:

My theory is them will kill him before that 4 years to hide them tackles

Watch and see
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by opribo(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2019
The man is not smart, we have no hope or future in him. The best thing is to look beyond him because his second term is to come and enrich himself and his household.

We must be careful.
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by Dannyhajo(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2019
luluosas:
I hope Amaechi returns because the Costal Rail project must be realised

you no get brain so with all those locomotive train that ameachi is bringing into the country and you're still here talking rubbish....one of it just burst into flames three days ago...i guess you're a typical farmer celebrating a locomotive train in this 21 century guess na backward be ur own progression
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by Toluwarnih(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2019
Me i pity dah Mr Adebayo Adelabu frm oyo state apc, he resigned as d deputy governor of cbn to contest 4 governorship under apc, bt has nw lost both ends. he cant go back 2 cbn, he lost d election.
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by Jman06(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Buhari will not do such things

Sorry na mass return watch and see
That would mark the beginning of the next administration
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by MetaPhysical: 9:56am On May 27, 2019
datola:
Amaechi and Fashola should be retained.

Ambode is going to Abuja, this is certain.

There are two areas of growth where continuity is desired. Power and Transportation. The two Ministers should be retained and made to continue in the two areas to encourage completions and sustainability. Bringing someone new in these areas could reta.rd progress and some loss in gains.
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by MetaPhysical: 10:01am On May 27, 2019
Toluwarnih:
Me i pity dah Mr Adebayo Adelabu frm oyo state apc, he resigned as d deputy governor of cbn to contest 4 governorship under apc, bt has nw lost both ends. he cant go back 2 cbn, he lost d election.

When you resign from parastatals and agencies you have right of return if you left honorably. Stipulations may require waiting out couple of months before rejoining. When he rejoins he will not get his tenure reinstated automatically.....his service years will be bridged after 3yrs of continous employment in good standing.
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by tinsel: 10:11am On May 27, 2019
FastShipping:

How was Rochas dumped? He is yet to complete his eight years with few days to go. He's a billionaire. Keep ranting online while he enjoys his retirement.

How was Akpabio dumped? He contested and lost. The current president could have stolen people's mandate by declaring Akpabio as winner. I ask how Akpabio was used and dumped when it was people of his constituency that sacked him. Some of you are plainly stupid.
See people enjoying their billions and jobless youths are here ranting. Don't mind them please.
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by gare(f): 10:51am On May 27, 2019
FastShipping:

Foolish you. Tell me who sacked Akpabio if not his constituency. Stupid fool like you wouldn't know. Arindin

I will not stoop so low to join you and an insulting match, when was he asacked from his constituency, maybe you are the Akpabio
Re: Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots by luluosas(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2019
Between my comment and your daft mention, who is the brainless one here?
I forgive your stupidity though
Dannyhajo:

you no get brain so with all those locomotive train that ameachi is bringing into the country and you're still here talking rubbish....one of it just burst into flames three days ago...i guess you're a typical farmer celebrating a locomotive train in this 21 century guess na backward be ur own progression

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas / Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.