Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (78034 Views)

Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
Pavore9:

She is a hero not a disgrace, who are you expecting her to marry?

may your daughter bring home your grandpa agemate as her hubby
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by daviefm(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2019
phrancys001:
Ancestral money talks

MODERN PUSSY FLINGS WIDE
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Demonicide(f): 2:35pm On May 26, 2019
BornagainThief:
the Kids are cute kiss kiss
.No wonder Rextizzle keep shouting marry white women and have beautiful. children

truly the kingdom of heaven suffers Violence embarassed
me sef wan marry white dude
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by paroh137(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2019
Get this Corolla Sport for 2m only. Contact me to order cars from the U.S.

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by chimeziedickson: 2:39pm On May 26, 2019
Damn.......Money does the work and bullshit talks.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by BruncleZuma: 2:39pm On May 26, 2019
emeijeh:
Nairaland sef!

Are these photos not same with the Asaba story on FP yesterday??

Na wah o

Regina this, Regina that

Gbam!
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by hidhrhis(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2019
'
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by stieyven(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2019
BornagainThief:
the Kids are cute kiss kiss
.No wonder Rextizzle keep shouting marry white women and have beautiful. children

truly the kingdom of heaven suffers Violence embarassed
The kingdom of God is not to be trifled with. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by anabose: 2:42pm On May 26, 2019
for your special business captivating logos for your business I am here 08075115218
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Pavore9: 2:44pm On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

may your daughter bring home your grandpa agemate as her hubby

Don't take it personal, who she decides to marry is certainly none of your business! cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by EmekaBlue(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2019
All of them just enjoying this man's money
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by busky007: 2:46pm On May 26, 2019
Dickhead02:
lol especially the one on the right hand tongue

she is soooooo cute embarassed

it's been long I read that black American chick comment khiaa, hope she's ok
who is the black American chick
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Sleevia: 2:46pm On May 26, 2019
nkemdi89:
Alex report don get new contract.

That guy dey move. I swear.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Just2endowed2(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2019
The man is using powerbank. Sure it's Romoss powerbank, durable and strong.... Check my siggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 26, 2019
OTayobami:
Is it his or wha? And besides why the other wives nor follow, this man dey play partial
only.has 2 wives now
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by OTayobami(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2019
Joromi12:
only.has 2 wives now

Which 2 wives, thought I saw online on IG that he already has 3 and Regina's the 4th
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by peachesandcream: 2:54pm On May 26, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I just hope he hasn't even started strafing those kids already since he got no shame.

BTW when you chech the us/UK legislators who work per stipend and ours who live flamboyantly in cause of "service" you begin to ask which country is actually the under developed corntree
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Junkie1: 2:54pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 26, 2019
OTayobami:

Which 2 wives, thought I saw online on IG that he already has 3 and Regina's the 4th
divorced dem . No mind fake media
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by OTayobami(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2019
Joromi12:
divorced dem . No mind fake media

Really?
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
This Regina Daniels is a disgrace to Nigerian ladies..

Such a gold digger...
She will climb an ancestor just because of money
There is no difference between her and the prostitutes rounded up recently in Abuja

Spits..
Poverty kill you there

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 26, 2019
mosheymichael:
I'm still confused here. Regina Daniels 18yrs.. Our before before senator 56.
Z dere any need to consider LOVE in marriage
You don't need love before marriage. You need money, money and knowledge. When you get these things, love shall be added unto you.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
OTayobami:

Really?
nothing new. Muslim can divorce and replace na
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 26, 2019
Demonicide:
me sef wan marry white dude
You have my support 110 % dear! kiss kiss
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 26, 2019
stieyven:

The kingdom of God is not to be trifled with. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
pls brother let me be. grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by shogsman(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
The owner of this forum is doing a very poor job with the mods.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by mhaki(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2019
Now, who the Bleep is this guy and what does he do for a living? Never heard of him before now.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Studyinchina200(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2019
Even rich man for naija got a power bank lol
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by salford1: 3:18pm On May 26, 2019
The ned man looks fit for a man his age though.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Bostin(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2019
Make I go book down for one of his daughter because I must get one of those girls at 18years by fire by force , abi make I kuku carry the two girls ni ....I hate nonsense
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 26, 2019
Bostin:
Make I go book down for one of his daughter because I must get one of those girls at 18years by fire by force , abi make I kuku carry the two girls ni ....I hate nonsense
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him / Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.