Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Jonathan Did To Me After Advising Him Not To Contest Election – Senator Wab - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Jonathan Did To Me After Advising Him Not To Contest Election – Senator Wab (341 Views)

Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Jonathan Did To Me After Advising Him Not To Contest Election – Senator Wab by besti26: 11:40am On May 26, 2019
Previous Senate President, Senator Adolphus Wabara, hosts said that the Peoples Democratic Gathering, PDP, would not have lost the 2015 presidential decision to the All Progressives Congress, APC, if previous President Goodluck Jonathan had paid attention to his recommendation not to challenge.

Wabara, who is the Secretary of the Board of Trustees, BOT, of the PDP disclosed to Vanguard that he visited the previous President in 2011 and prompted him not to keep running in the Presidential race.

Wabara said he cautioned Jonathan about the looming loss of intensity by the PDP if he challenged the 2015 presidential survey. However, the Bayelsa-conceived legislator disregarded his recommendation.

He said Jonathan's Chief of Staff; Chief Mike Oghiadomhe denied him further access to the President in light of his recommendation.

"If President Goodluck Jonathan had tuned in to me, PDP would not have lost power in 2015," Wabara said. "I visited President Jonathan in 2011 and begged him not to challenge the 2015 presidential decision.

"If he had noticed my recommendation, we would not be enduring today. We lost in light of Jonathan's misconception of legislative issues.

"I prompted him not to challenge, you are not a Northerner.2015 has a place with the North, you can't finish their residency. Be that as it may, you can complete the residency of your late manager that is established.

"He overlooked my recommendation and his then Chief of Staff; Chief Mike Oghiadomhe denied me further access to the President."

The previous Senate President included that zoning was a strategy of the PDP, focusing on that the gathering's inability to demand to zone in 2015 caused its annihilation. Wabara spoke to Abia South in the Senate from 1999 to 2007.

read more: https://gistok.ng/what-jonathan-did-to-me-after-advising-him-not-to-contest-election-senator-wabara/

(1) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes Close To Joining Manutd / Premier League 2019-20 Fixtures Revealed! Manchester United To Face Chelsea. / Chelsea Shareholder Hasan Nagor Confirms Maurizio Sarri Exit On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.