Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha (23597 Views)

Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by hokafor(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2019
Okorowhite how come everyone is fighting against you , even the dogs in your house now bark at you.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by DWJOBScom(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2019
His many battles has just started!
Like Fayose who never saw his defeat coming so is this one
Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 26, 2019
Rochas Okorocha wanted to turn we the good people of Imo State to slaves but we rejected it.

He should try erect one statue for the judge to see if he will change his mind

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by stieyven(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2019
ademega:
Double wahala for the stubborn goat
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by vicfy(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2019
@Nairaland...ur news are.now 24hrs late. Care to explain?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by Temple1288(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
Adamsonian1993:
Please don't read if you are not above 18years.
Hello Nairalanders, Please I need your help with advise. Which real lucrative apprentice visioned work can an old graduate of 2014 learn within a year in Nigeria.
Someone advised air condition engineer/installation(AC) While another advise graphic design work.

I need good advice because when thing happened to you, you become mumu.
Thanks. Another option is welcome

The AC Engineer is good but try to be an all round Electrician..
If you don't like it, try Hair Styling or Tailoring.
Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by Okuda(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
Jestin:
It was greed that killed Rochas....Another FTC

no. not greed. it was choosing others over his own people that killed him. what exactl has he dome that tinubu has mot tripple dome?

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by Almaiga: 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
Okorocha right now. grin

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by AMI3(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
This is one gentleman I use respect so much due to his generosity back then. I don't really why his political career has turn to be a mockery in the eyes of admirers. Too sad.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by jrusky(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2019
I dont know what else okorocha want? Is it too hard for him to just walk away from apc since apc has publicly said they dont want him?

This certificate he is so anxious to get I had said it here before that if truly he won the election free and fair he should be issue the certificate but if not the election should be cancel and a new poll conducted in that constituency but since his party has wade good bye to him if he get the cerificate which party would he stand for in the chamber? Will he take apc mandate to another party?

I guess it's time for okorocha to move on he is getting back what he sowed and I guess those statues he was busying mounting every corner of Imo can't save him now.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by dingbang(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2019
grin you are wicked
tunjijones:
Okorocha shd jst make Statue of all the court officials so that they can give him is certificate already....
Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by Honor10: 1:14pm On May 26, 2019
Godjone:
Okorocha is a gunner. We warned him not to follow APC, but he abandoned apga and joined Buhari . today he is regretting anumannu

it is not because he follow APC, it is his greed
Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by idonhammer: 1:15pm On May 26, 2019
The surname of the petitioner sef na die..Only the surname don finish okoro iberibe.

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by BiafraIsFree: 1:22pm On May 26, 2019
Time to pay for his sin one by one.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by okezuoemmanue(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2019
N.B
Good hearted Nigerians, I humbly solicit for your assistance in securing a job.
I graduated in 2014 from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and a holder of Bsc in Physics and Education.
I'm residing in Imo State but willing to relocate within the country if the conditions are favorable.
Accept the assurances of my highest regard as I hope having your kind reply.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by frankyychiji(f): 1:43pm On May 26, 2019
saxby:
i just hope the courts order will be obeyed.
Na wa for you o...na still Dem nau grin
Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 26, 2019
Iberiberism is really a sickness.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by akin9ja78(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2019
Shut it bruvvv, Dogote will become Nigerian president one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by frowland(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
Teewhy2:
Okorocha would have the same prestige with otedola if not that he came into politics. That's the sacrifice of looking for power when GOD has blessed you with wealth.
The day dangote decides that he wants to be a practicing politician in Nigeria is the beginning of the end for his business empire.
[/s]

Same as man who worths nothing.
Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by MorufuAtanda: 2:39pm On May 26, 2019
Mk93:
home advantage is important . don't throw away your house because you want to please outsiders o.
okorocha will not be passing through all this if he is still being supported by the mass like it use to be.
now his contracted thugs and those he was impressing won't save him.

Rule number 1 for all young politicians: All politics is local.

Never lose your local support in exchange for Abuja fair-weather praise-singers. When push comes to shove, Abuja will dump you and leave you to your fate. Now do you run to? The local people whom you've insulted in order to massage Abuja's ego?

Very soon, even Henry Nwosu his son-in law will dump Rochas to maintain his political relevance. Rochas will become too big a political baggage to hang on to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by bluefilm: 2:45pm On May 26, 2019
Na wa o!

Mr. Okorocha the renowned sculpturist is now in a political quagmire.

I wonder what his next move is now going to be.

Maybe he will make the statue of Pope Francis so as to seek God's intervention on his matter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by kjhova(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2019
All these talk of Okorocha siding with the "enemy" instead of his own people is stupid beyond explanation.

Who are these so called enemies? Fulani politicians, Northern politicians, Yoruba folks or APC as a party?

Is Atiku not Fulani? Is PDP not filled with Northern politicians? Is APC not filled with newly decamped PDP members? Who exactly is this enemy?

Okorocha is suffering for playing the wrong cards and playing a greedy kindda politics. Someone here said Tinubu has done same times three. But Tinubu has never attempted to hand over Lagos State to his direct family members. Tinubu also knows when to back down when it appears that his plans don't have general following. Okorocha however went gong ho on an obviously failed project and now he blames everyone else but himself for his failure.
Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by adekolaelect(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2019
Adamsonian1993:
Please don't read if you are not above 18years.
Hello Nairalanders, Please I need your help with advise. Which real lucrative apprentice visioned work can an old graduate of 2014 learn within a year in Nigeria.
Someone advised air condition engineer/installation(AC) While another advise graphic design work.

I need good advice because when thing happened to you, you become mumu.
Thanks. Another option is welcome
no knowledge is waste but air conditional repair and installation look too much Technical than what you can lean for only one year unless if you have Technical experiences before . I suggested if you can go for Houses pop cement /Tiling work which can be leaned withing a year, if you don't mind of its nature of being roughy some how. Been an educated fellow with an opening eye you can be a contractor if good says is your right way .good luck .
Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by Jaideyone(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2019
Teewhy2:
Okorocha would have had the same prestige with otedola if not that he came into politics. That's the sacrifice of looking for power when GOD has blessed you with wealth.
The day dangote decides that he wants to be a practicing politician in Nigeria is the beginning of the end for his business empire.
okorocha doesn't have 1/5 of the money otedola has so pls look for another small billionaires to compare him with. no Ibo man is as rich as otedola not even Arthur eze and kalu
Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by princessG35: 5:39pm On May 26, 2019
Jaideyone:
okorocha doesn't have 1/5 of the money otedola has so pls look for another small billionaires to compare him with. no Ibo man is as rich as otedola not even Arthur eze and kalu
Really

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha by Jaideyone(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2019
princessG35:
Really
otedola is in top 5 in Nigeria. Rocha's has never even been in top 10

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others / Remove Fuel Subsidy, Face Our Wrath - NLC, TUC Warn Buhari / Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.