Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] (34348 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by Originalsly: 3:49am On May 27, 2019
Unprofessional. Why is he glorifying himself? Saving lives 24/7 is expected of a doctor. In flight... scene of a road accident.... doesn't matter. It is for the passengers... flight crew...victim's relatives etc to do this kind write up... anybody else ... but not him. Now I wonder if he be posting somewhere on social media other interventions...or even lives he saved while on duty.
Person in a medical emergency.... in a medical facility... and he ... a doctor...is snapping pictures. That's unethical. Heaven knows what else he be snapping ... they should seize his phone and computer and check them. Guy needs to be sanctioned.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by Originalsly: 4:10am On May 27, 2019
Dagger111:

I fly Azman airline from Lagos to Maiduguri often, i can vividly say that they need to improve their services.

...and you had to quote the whole epistle to make a comment that has no relevance to the topic? Why?...I know you can explain....don't.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by TONYE001(m): 5:54am On May 27, 2019
Drguzzykola:

U and HBB1 should conclude on the best approach in a scenerio like this , for academic/clinical sake too..
Am getting every bit of the procedure both of u acknowledged.

Am learning, still a Path and Pharm medic.

Exactly. I've been following them quietly, eager to learn the right approach. I know ABCD is standard but the question is whether a chest compression is needed in a functioning heart (even though the doctor said the patient's cardiac activity was "failing"..).

A PathPharm medic too. Who knows wetin go confront person for ward rounds one of these days?

Cc: HBB1, passion007, my chiefs, we need a conclusion on this issue.

Bonjour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by freeDR(m): 6:29am On May 27, 2019
Uncleodi:

I agree with you.

Adrenaline if available, would have been a better option likewise Hydrocortisone.

Diazepam is known to depress the respiratory centers despite being an anticonvulsant. Moreover, considering the patient's homeostasis, intramuscular Valium 5 wouldn't be as dangerous as intravenous.

Even raising patients legs while lying supine would have encouraged blood flow to the heart.

But overall, the doctor did a good job.
I agree with everyone of your submission, but I need to point out that hydrocortisone has no place in the scenario described.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by Dagger111(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2019
Originalsly:

...and you had to quote the whole epistle to make a comment that has no relevance to the topic? Why?...I know you can explain....don't.

No comment
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by akenzua74: 7:28am On May 27, 2019
Dr James King has an inborn humanitarian spirit in him. Almost all his earning goes for philanthropic gesture. He was going to Lagos for humanitarian outreach at Kirikiri prison. A true son of Edo state and a good disciple of TB Joshua, i called him Ben Carson of Nijia.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by jbblues24(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2019
This style has navigated right into my heart.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by wizzy41(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2019
see that mumu dey take selfie when someone is on a verge of losing his life
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by Malam09217: 9:19am On May 27, 2019
[sup][/sup]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by DaddyNimo(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2019
mexxyaaron:

You are very heartless.
Don't worry your family will get the compensation when such happens to you bro.
you're mad.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by DaddyNimo(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2019
lexy2014:

U just made a valid point
don't mind those sentimental monkeys....same people hailing him now would have castigated him if the man had died and he arrested as a suspect.
they would have started the "mind my business" is bliss memes.
the doc is just lucky and fortunate....these type of things are only allowed abroad in a bleeped up country like this, I'd mind my business and even cross the fainted man and change seat.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by generalissimo(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2019
Well-done Doc. Thank God for saving that life
Re: Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] by Opetech(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
DaddyNimo:
you're lucky he didn't finally die, na police for dey wait you outside the plane....id mind m business if I were you. you just denied the man's family some possible compensation from the airline.

Look at how you reasoned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.