Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Wears Suit To Hawk Pure Water In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Wears Suit To Hawk Pure Water In Lagos (604 Views)

I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Wears Suit To Hawk Pure Water In Lagos by Gistpeeps: 1:38pm On May 26, 2019
He said: "I was born and brought Up in Lagos. I sell pure water and bottle water to any place from [CMS to balogun, Tinubu Square, Idumota]

What inspired me to dress corporate to sell pure water.

"In Lagos, for you to make it... is by packaging your business and market in a way to attract more customer

Watch The Video

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/nigerian-man-reveals-why-he-wears-suit-to-hawk-pure-water-in-lagos.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Wears Suit To Hawk Pure Water In Lagos by Gistpeeps: 1:55pm On May 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Wears Suit To Hawk Pure Water In Lagos by Adeoludt(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Wears Suit To Hawk Pure Water In Lagos by frbona: 3:00pm On May 26, 2019
Adeoludt:
Mumu
is that the best you can do to help his life?!?
You stay at home and type senseless comments, that's your only work.
That's a Nigerian who believes in hustling and sacrifice. You can either encourage or empower him, and not calling him names. Some people sha undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Supremacy Battle With Tiwa Savage: ‘we Are All Winning’ – Yemi Alade Says / Actress Bidemi Kosoko Dance Moves Will Melt Your Mind / "Tonto Dike Heart Broken Because Of ..." - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.