Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) (72314 Views)

Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by ebukajay184: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Instagram comedian, Obotuke Timothy, popularly known as Sirbalo Comedy took to his Instagram handle to share the story of his humble beginning, IgbereTV reports.

Sirbalo Comedy revealed that he used to hawk sausage rolls and soft drinks along Mile 2 to Iyana Iba in Lagos, before his breakthrough.

He wrote;

"God is Good. I remember 2012 - 2013. When I use to hawk GALA and MINERALs along MILE 2 to IYANA IBA LAGOS. God the Greatest. I even wear STAR HAND BAND"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwmj9an4YY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Money is Good,.. Whoever says that money can't bring you Happiness probably went shopping in the wrong place.

I pity the Vanity Upon Vanity Crew here on Nairaland grin

286 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Iamicekid(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
What God can’t do doesn’t exist, Omo enjoy your life dey go, u deserve every good thing that comes your way

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by crazymommy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is a perfect description of "what buhari promised us is on the right hand side...on the left hand side was what we got...smh....."

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thank God for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Ceenachi: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
See as he resemble innocent devil for de old pic grin
Thank God for blessing him

I save one of my picture like that for testimony.....wen God bless me I go post the previous one and recent at once

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by meritadavize1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
My story too go soon change

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Vicintonsh(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
LIFE!!
sometimes you look back and remember days when it seemed as if your situation will never end, you remember long, agonizing days and wonder how you pulled through.

It only gets better with time and resilience. Just keep pushing.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by dmbb: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sharp Nigga
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
All Nigerian celebrities were either hawking things or frying Akara when they were not yet celebrities. Liars!!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2021

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by blessochampion(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Life goes on Alaye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
A
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by SecretReporter(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Y
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Bossbaby22: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Everybody get story, make we hear word.. Even Gej had no shoes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Oweku: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Oracleforce: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
meritadavize1:
My story too go soon change

....after 50 years....no.go find work....keypad warrior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
We will tell the story how we overcome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Able God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Lattop(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omo money Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Elidrisy20: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Money is Good,.. Whoever says that money can't bring you Happiness probably went shopping in the wrong place.

I pity the Vanity Upon Vanity Crew here on Nairaland grin
money can't bring back namdi kalu from kirikiri

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by lonecatt(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
King of boring jokes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
crazymommy:
This is a perfect description of "what buhari promised us is on the right hand side...on the left hand side was what we got...smh....."

Gbam...

God punish Buhari and his supporters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by tillaman(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
We will tell the story how we overcome.
we will understand it better by and by

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
So how would that help us now..
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by TimmyTen(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
So make we follow go hawk Galla

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by robinfemi: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Waiting patiently for the vanity Crew, like proverty is not vanity. Awon eyan north. No brain cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
But u never get money nah. Wait till u get money first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by flexlatifa: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nigerians can boast...

See this one say e b dey hawk gala

U never get money u don dey talk..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.