Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It (37427 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by mechanics(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2019
Lol, she wants to feel among.
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2019
Everybody don turn celeb for this country . grin

Just look at her.

She won Break Internet!

Tsssssseeeewwwww.

All for the clout! undecided
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2019
Why did hush puppy come to mind when this about Nina undecided

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:10pm On May 26, 2019
fake girl you are caught already
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 26, 2019
You rent Bentley for 1 month and then start trekking after 1 month, Is that life?

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by bjbjbj: 11:44pm On May 26, 2019
Madan Nina you can't afford it. I remember when Jim iky family used to leave close to my elder brother house in suleja na manage those people dey oo.
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by Happyfela(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2019
Problem Nina niyen
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by IzzyyUnique: 12:33am On May 27, 2019
Of what use is all these? Do people feel fulfilled even after being fake off social media to opress other and make it look like its well?

Social media is just facade!
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by Gift84(f): 1:36am On May 27, 2019
Fake it fake it fake it fake it fake it fake it fake it fake it
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by Kingchineme6(m): 6:28am On May 27, 2019
Instead of her to rent the car why not use the money and buy a car � and use it as Uber which will be generating money for her.

I heard the money used in renting expensive car is more than the price of Toyota camry(pencil light) grin
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by Nobody: 6:30am On May 27, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Rent to deceive who?? Yourself..

I like your name kiss
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by Nobody: 7:20am On May 27, 2019
iammiracle1:
angry, the message was obviously scripted, but a lot of Nigerians are very gullible, filled with hate and love gossip so they would prefer to believe it...
Please prove ur point, what made it look scripted
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by Akindele2490(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2019
For Sale..
Fairly Used
infinix Note 3
3gb Ram ,32 ROM
Xcharge Fast charger
No defeat
Very neat
For serious buyer living around Osogbo and Ife axis and ready to meet me in person..
Asking price 35k
Call / WhatApp - 08063656435
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by ImaIma1(f): 8:05am On May 27, 2019
Richmondofficia:
Truth or Na lie,I just know 85% of these famous people in Nigeria are fake

And probably the same percentage of bloggers are evil

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by okonja(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2019
No wonder miracle dumped her fake ass
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by greypencils: 10:18am On May 27, 2019
Na person wey no own common 2 bedroom flat go dey buy bentley? Yeye dey smell
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by HMarshal(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2019
in entertainment & most times life, every body has stolen @a time or the other,formally or informally, Na who them catch be barawo
Re: Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It by erifeoluwasimi(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I like your name kiss
Thanks ma

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) / Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.