Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday (37442 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Newsmic: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
"I Couldn’t Pay Your Hospital Bill When You Were Born" – Yul Edochie Celebrates His Daughter's 16th Birthday (Photos)

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his daughter and first child, Danielle Edochie on her 16th birthday today 10th April, IgbereTV reports.

Yul Edochie revealed he couldn’t not afford her hospital bill of 22k when she was born in 2005.

He wrote;

”I can’t keep calm oo. My daughter, my first child is 16 today.
Happy 16th Birthday to my Angel @danielleyuledochie I still remember that beautiful day in 2005 when you were born. How happy we were to have you. The nurses said you were the cutest baby ever born in that hospital. You never stopped smiling at everyone. That was also the year I joined Nollywood. I remember how broke I was then and couldn’t afford 22k for hospital bills”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNdtQkPAmXM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

20 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by vikinatius(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
That is why you must consider that small boy on the traditional wedding.

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by lkillbrokehoes: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday kiddo

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Marriage and kids bring good luck to those still struggling

Kids open doors

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by JaneYave(f): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
HBD pretty, Benefits of marrying early. No joy like rolling with your girl.

14 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by slawormiir: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Make him shut up there

Everyone just dey form the " days of your little beginning rubbish "

22k na im you nor fit pay in 2005...
Beverlyjean:

Was 22k small money in 2005... that was almost 200 dollars... its like 80k now... how many people have 50k in their accounts??
Baby girl don't tell me that
Him papa way he be say as at 19soso and so or 1980s don already tear everywhere

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by DomainGist: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lies

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by olaboy33(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
I don't intend to ridicule or count the story as false,

But I have a 16 year old sister and the lady up there looks like she could give birth to my sister.

May be the makeups and graphic effects though.

Or could there be a correlation between wealth and exponential genetic growth?

But the man just said he couldn't pay the hospital fees when she was born even though the lady's grandfather was a household name at that time.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by flemsy15(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Are all these 'rough road to stardom' stories celebrities tell us always completely true?
For someone who's a child of a popular actor telling this type of poor people 'grass to grace' story shaa. Davido go tell us one day how his landlord pursue him comot for hwz, he come sleep under d bridge for 3 months before he made it.
Make them leave dis kind story for people wey come from poor homes, the story no dey sweet for rich man pikin mouth.

Anyway, HBD to d girl, greater years ahead

17 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by potbelly(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Believe this at your own peril... undecided

Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Kids open doors

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by RealLordZeus(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
JaneYave:
HBD pretty, Benefits of marrying early. No joy like rolling with your girl.
Its a 50:50 risk that's not for the faint hearted. It may mar or make you. That's where destiny comes in

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Issanoda one.....

Happy Birthday Beautiful Angel.

Bouz:
Humble beginning. In this life you neva can tell the future. cry
True that.

Meanwhile,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday pretty!
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by blowjob: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
WE HEAR kiss
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by TriCee: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday pretty
Your birth practically opened the door of success for your Dad.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Duplexxx: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
OK O
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by anochuko01(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Kids open doors
Are you okay?

Did the hospital dash him the money?
Stop typing rubbish, primitive african

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by ecolime(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
vikinatius:
That is why you must consider that small boy on the traditional wedding.
Funniest thing is people who tasted real poverty would hardly wanna associate with poor people in any form.

That's why small boys go make money, next thing na to buy house for Lekki, change phone number, dissociate with friends and family.

We humans get short memories.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by D4donnn: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
False
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by iampeterben(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter Mr. Yul at least you have tasted poverty small. And known hardship small, please never stop supporting the poor. Nye ndi ogbeyen aka.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by StepTwo: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Kids open doors

You dey crase

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by bestman09(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
angry

Me too
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Dpharisee: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Marrying very early has its advantages and disadvantages, this is one of them

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Zane2point4(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
angry

Even with you dad Pete edochie as your father?

Atimes I think Pete and this guy doesn't have a healthy father son relationship, they hardly behave like father and son and so do Pete too.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by kovic7(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
So, someone who doesn't have money or backbone should go and marry abi?
Don't you think his father could be the one that helped him? Die this mentality jor, no wonder poverty keeps increasing in African countries, open door kor, close bakery ni

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Tunasco4u(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
One lizard necked billionaire from idumoje ugboko is on standby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / Tee-y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan White Wedding Pictures / Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.