Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa (26080 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by tfash96(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2019
Na ipob people dey involved na dem like to dey produce fake tinx

1 Like

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Planet3xi: 7:26pm On May 26, 2019
demolinka:
Make I find trouble small; NCAN people do your woxt:

"Which part of Nigeria was it made in?"

Trouble maker. cheesy
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by mmsen: 7:28pm On May 26, 2019
I've bought 'Made in Nigeria' products and not had this issue.

Same as anywhere, you go to those who sell quality and not those with the good sales patter.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by loveth360(f): 7:33pm On May 26, 2019
tfash96:
but we yoruba muslims cant produce anything only to mine skull.

1 Like

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by magicminister: 7:33pm On May 26, 2019
The made in Nigeria my parents bought in 2003 still dey solid.... all pproducts by all nigerian Manufacturers cannot be perfect but generalizing in a derogatory manner shows the girl is extremely stupid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 26, 2019
As much as I find this poseur annoying, she is right about this one. I agree with every word.

Everything in Nigeria is a scam... From government to business to school to religion to career to craftsmanship and so on. Na total scam.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by EvieP(f): 7:33pm On May 26, 2019
Aunty Toke is a SCAM

1 Like

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by tfash96(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2019
loveth360:
but we yoruba muslims cant produce anything only to mine skull.
well I'm not a Muslim

1 Like

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by RTSC: 7:35pm On May 26, 2019
If you look clearly, you would find out it is a Yoruba artisan.
Very unprofessional.

You go pursue them tire before they come repair your generator, or fix your car.

And it is not like they have jobs piling up.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by loveth360(f): 7:42pm On May 26, 2019
tfash96:
well I'm not a Muslim
but you are a yoruba like me,

so tell me what you produce.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Princedapace(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2019
Ma, some made in Nigeria are cool..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by computermouse(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2019
dachiwater:
Toke Makinwa who took to Instagram to rant after a button from her new furniture came off, stated that products tagged 'Made in Nigeria‘ are scam.

Recounting the difficulty she has faced in getting the issue resolved, the media personality stated that the manufacturers of such goods are always quick to take money, have zero customer service and are always slow in resolving issues.

Toke Makinwa who stated in her post that the 'Made in Nigeria‘ products are scam,  wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/made-in-nigeria-is-a-scam-toke-makinwa/

For the first time I agree with her I dont know what SON is doing we cannot standardize our own local consumption
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by captianfreeman(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2019
Absolute NONSENSE! infact, this is pure insanity. undecided just because a button came off your new furniture, you are busy disturbing the airwave.�
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by blackboy(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2019
Scam? Hmmm maybe yes but poor quality I might add. I dont blame her she got valid reason. SON Etc consumer protection etc
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by tfash96(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=loveth360 post=78745148]but you are a yoruba like me,

so tell me what you produce.[/quote. 1 of our Adenugas will answer that we produce glo SIM cards grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by KingRabota: 7:59pm On May 26, 2019
Shey ori kpe sha?
I seriously doubt it. IndomieMoron

tfash96:
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by loveth360(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=tfash96 post=78745456][/quote]worst network,

and is because it is fake.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:05pm On May 26, 2019
fake woman are you original yourself?
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by tfash96(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2019
loveth360:
worst network,

and is because it is fake.
yeah truth be told that network is annoying it's cursed... Adenuga needs to step up his game n funny enough it's good in some areas
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by don4real18(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2019
Mumu
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by tfash96(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2019
KingRabota:
Shey ori kpe sha?
I seriously doubt it. IndomieMoron

shey o mo age mi ni ori e ti fo..... Finally your stupidity has entered ur blood absolutely

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Born2Breed(f): 8:12pm On May 26, 2019
If you need good furniture come to BENIN CITY and you will never regret it.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 26, 2019
seunfly:
I knew this girl is not smart from her actions and words. Who told her defective product does not come from abroad? It is same people like her with Sevier inferiority complex that will tag foreign made product with such defect as factory defect and she quickly rushed to internet to call made in Nigeria a scam as she her self is not a scam.
I'm Glad u knew....Like a plague has eaten her Brains...No controversy about it...Tufia!!
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2019
You are also made in Nigeria naw. What are you then?
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by WeighWordSon(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I celebrate the Men and Women who have been with me through both from my first registration on Nairaland in Dec 2017, my first comment in August 2018 to every comment to date.

Together, you followed me to over a 170 persons and gave me likes of over 36,000 within a very short time frame. Shared my comments 2500+ times and have encouraged me with your responses. I am honored and i do not take it for granted.

I pray you find joy in your struggle and hope in despair. That my words would continue to bring you comfort and that your faith will not be pitched on the wisdom of men but in the power of God. May the Lord be your peace. THANK YOU

Richdad

Richdad. I really admire your person. Particularly your wealth of knowledge and intelligence. I e-mail you,don't know if you got it...

Would so much love to draw from the abundance of wisdom you portray.

Thanks.

#Sky
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Investmentfreak: 8:15pm On May 26, 2019
Seun gas pay u o
Richdad50:
shocked

I celebrate the Men and Women who have been with me through both from my first registration on Nairaland in Dec 2017, my first comment in August 2018 to every comment to date.

Together, you followed me to over a 170 persons and gave me likes of over 36,000 within a very short time frame. Shared my comments 2500+ times and have encouraged me with your responses. I am honored and i do not take it for granted.

I pray you find joy in your struggle and hope in despair. That my words would continue to bring you comfort and that your faith will not be pitched on the wisdom of men but in the power of God. May the Lord be your peace. THANK YOU

Richdad
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by WeighWordSon(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2019
Princedapace:
Ma, some made in Nigeria are cool..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

link
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by trevorhorace(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Please enlighten me
Are the likes 'cashable'?

3 Likes

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by faruqola(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2019
mtchww nonsense...
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2019
ordinary button wey comot you set shout scam.....what of if you see the titus sardine i bought today, say na only two fish dey inside, wetin you go come talk? ok na made in China or Taiwan be original or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Peter And Paul Okoye In A Studio Working Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.