Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa (26081 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Princedapace(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2019
WeighWordSon:

link

Im sorry bro. Link is on my signature..

1 Like

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Cyynywhite: 9:47pm On May 26, 2019
SCAM..... success came as miracle....
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by onegig(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2019
seunfly:
I knew this girl is not smart from her actions and words. Who told her defective product does not come from abroad? It is same people like her with Sevier inferiority complex that will tag foreign made product with such defect as factory defect and she quickly rushed to internet to call made in Nigeria a scam as she her self is not a scam.

Guy chill.

I get her point and I agree 100%. Most small businesses made in Nigeria products are just not good enough no matter the price. I have stopped buying non name brand Nigerian things. Bought a basic work shoe for 20k from a so called Nigerian biz and just wearing it around feels like a chore. It's so heavy , makes clanking noises while walking on tiles and the finishing was poor. The gum in between has become bad and that's the story with not only me but others too. I have given them 2nd, 3rd or even 4th chances but at this point seems like throwing money down the drain so I have totally stopoed. That same 20k would get me an average classy Claks or Giogior Brutini that I would still be wearing 5 years from now.

Same thing with shirts . You give a local tailor to help sew and one of the most annoying thing is them not understanding basic body movements. Check the armpits of most locally sewn clothes and see how tight those areas are. I want to be able to raise my hands and move around and not walked around as if my arms are stuck together with super glue. Finishing is poor and you would wonder at the lack of quality controls. Compare a locally made trousers and a small name brand from the UK and you would marvel. No linens , pockets get holes within months even without putting sharp objects.

Go round and name numerous Nigerian products and look at the absolute drop in quality from whence they started. I don't even need to start naming them, the history of Gala alone is enough to tell you what it feels like.

I don't mind paying for goods but if I would be paying over the top then the products should be worth it . And at this point most Nigeria made products don't deserve my patronage
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2019
david22uu:
If u dont support them how will dey grow... do u complain about foreign mistakes... when u underpay them

The best way to support someone is to constructively criticize them when they are wrong
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Antoeni(m): 1:21am On May 27, 2019
I just Hate this Girl with Passion,Pls God Help me so that the Hate can turn to Dislike

1 Like

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Benekruku(m): 2:25am On May 27, 2019
This BWB should please shut the fvck up.

Always looking for everything to be relevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by amiskurie(m): 6:10am On May 27, 2019
So what impact has she added to Nigeria, what good, and goods has she produced. If we had 95% of her type in Nigeria,we would still be struggling as apes.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by amiskurie(m): 6:12am On May 27, 2019
Tallesty1:
The lady too is no longer original
Was she ever original? You sef!
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by david22uu(m): 6:12am On May 27, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

The best way to support someone is to constructively criticize them when they are wrong

Exactly
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Awaja(m): 6:26am On May 27, 2019
Madamu you be scam too ,hopelessness st it’s peak .
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Awaja(m): 6:28am On May 27, 2019
Madamu you be scam too ,hopelessness st it’s peak ,they told you this one is 2K while the other one na 3k you choose 2K own (o nu gu mereya)
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by bluefilm: 6:57am On May 27, 2019
She's somewhat right.

Most business owners in this clime are more interested in the money entering their pockets than their customers' satisfaction.

That's why they are more than ready to cut costs and produce fake products in the process.

It's a pity but that is the black man's mentality in action.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by sweetrace(f): 8:27am On May 27, 2019
david22uu:
If u dont support them how will dey grow... do u complain about foreign mistakes... when u underpay them

If they want support, they should improve on the quality of their products and services. And no, they are not underpaid but instead charge beyond the value of their products.
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by david22uu(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2019
sweetrace:

If they want support, they should improve on the quality of their products and services. And no, they are not underpaid but instead charge beyond the value of their products.

I hear u...
Re: 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa by Onecutetivboi(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2019
So she tinks everything is SCAM just
like she is.
Acholo
Wan dan kwa
am disgusted.
bleeping Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh, Shina Peters At The Launch Of Sapphire Scents (PHOTOS) / Peter And Paul Okoye In A Studio Working Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.