Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband (645 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband by damiloladuke: 6:58pm On May 26, 2019
A British woman identified as Amanda Teague has narrated her ordeal in the hand of her spiritual husband, whom she said almost killed her when she tried to quit the relationship.

The woman reportedly married the 300-year-old ghost of a Haitian pirate Jack, who allegedly died in the 1700s after being executed for thieving on the high seas, on a boat in international waters.

However, Amanda, from Northern Ireland, was forced to undergo an exorcism after his spirit ‘possessed’ her and left her hospitalised, Metro UK reports.

The former Captain Jack Sparrow impersonator said their spiritual and sexual relationship was giving her serious health problems and threatened to kill her if she tried to dump him.

Amanda suffered with painful abscesses, developed sepsis and was told she would need a colostomy bag, but was ‘incredibly’ healed after she eventually managed to get rid of Jack.

She said:

‘After two weeks of marriage, I started to get health problems. I started to get reoccurring perianal abscesses and I was suffering from cirrhosis.

‘About four or five months in, when things started to go really downhill, I went back to some of the people that had communicated with Jack. ‘I know the symptoms of possession and part of it is ill health.

‘So I was concerned that it was to do with the relationship because of the timeline.

‘But I was assured that he was a lovely spirit who wouldn’t harm me.’ But after her dog Toby died, Amanda says she spotted a major ‘red flag’ about the relationship.

She continued:

‘I knew his passing was imminent and I’d asked Jack to keep him until it was my time so we’d all be together.

‘But Toby wouldn’t go to Jack, he was incredibly aggressive and wouldn’t go near him. ‘In the end, he had to go to my mother because he just didn’t want to be near him.

‘Animals are quite intuitive about people so this was a big red flag to me.’ But Amanda says that while the couple moved on from the incident, her health began to get worse.

‘I was getting abscesses recurring all the time after Jack and I would have any sexual relationship. ‘It was something that was at the back of my mind – I never had these before I was with Jack.’

She even cut off sex with the ghost in order to see if that helped.

https://lailasnews.com/british-woman-narrates-her-ordeal-in-hands-of-her-spiritual-husband/

lalasticlala

Re: British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband by damiloladuke: 6:58pm On May 26, 2019
Oyinbo self dey get spirit husband
Re: British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband by JubrinElSudan: 7:00pm On May 26, 2019
Na she find trouble
Re: British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband by Oluromantic: 7:10pm On May 26, 2019
It's very real, d benefit is d spirits sexual prowess is strong and she'll enjoy multiple orgasms
Re: British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband by Easybela(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2019
undecided
Re: British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband by donbachi(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2019
Thought it does not exist
Re: British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband by Josephilemona(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2019
Easybela:
undecided
I observed you are gifted with words and art of counseling, I need you to mentor me please.
josephilemona8@gmail.com
Re: British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband by jbblues24(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2019
It's slick not just revolutionary!

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Knows His Worth / Why You Need Volcanic Mud Mask As A Lady Or A Man / When Love Becomes Sour In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.