Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Please Help I Need A Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help I Need A Job! (375 Views)

Please Help! I Am In A Dilemma / Help! I Need A Job Around Egbeda, Ikotun And Igando Area / Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need A Job! by WincrewAdmin: 1:28am On May 27, 2019
Dear Reader,

If you are reading this and is capable of offering me a Job, or knows someone who can help secure one. Please indicate in the comment section. I am 29 years old and I have 2 degrees, one is a Diploma in computer science and the other is a B.sc in Energy and Petroleum. I served last 2years and haven't been able to collect my certificate as my dad took ill while i was serving and i took a loan to survive on 19800 a month while my support financially for schooling ended. I would have loved to go for my masters degree but here we are �, I live in lagos and i have just been served quit notice with 3months to go.. I Humbly ask this of any nairaland reading this. I don't have any God father or Provider, only God. And i know since i have a will to work, he will provide.

N:B
1. My certificate is not to say I can't do anything else handy, I can do Graphics design as well as use the computer excellently. I have thought at a computer institution before. I know a bit about Solar Energy and Alternative source of Energy, installation and trouble shooting. I do pretty much anything i set my mind to if i feel I can do it. I actually coached a team and we came second from second to the last one the league table and that was my first ever coaching job.. I have proof of this as I still have my players contacts with which I broadcast over to them on till date, also have Files to prove. I can also manage money conviniently with an algorithm I designed, this is one of my latest ventures after alot of research.

2. BY SAYING AM IN LAGOS, AM NOT RESTRICTED TO BEEN IN LAGOS ALONE. I JUST HAVE TO BE SURE IT'S SERIOUS OFFER. PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG AS BEEN PROUD. LIKE I MENTIONED EARLIER I AM NOT FINANCIALLY BOUYANT FOR THAT.

Thank you in advance.
mistaocee@gmail.com

I am praying for Positive Comments ����.
Re: Please Help I Need A Job! by IraEdwin: 2:07am On May 27, 2019

Hi

Could you please tell me more about this: ***I can also manage money conviniently with an algorithm I designed, this is one of my latest ventures after alot of research.

Also, what's your whatsapp details?

Thanks
Re: Please Help I Need A Job! by WincrewAdmin: 2:16am On May 27, 2019
Okay, I didn't put my WhatsApp number up. Just a precaution, i can mail that to you as requested if you leave me your email.
IraEdwin:

Hi

Could you please tell me more about this: ***I can also manage money conviniently with an algorithm I designed, this is one of my latest ventures after alot of research.

Also, what's your whatsapp details?

Thanks
Re: Please Help I Need A Job! by dawnomike(m): 2:41am On May 27, 2019
Send me a mail...
Re: Please Help I Need A Job! by WincrewAdmin: 12:43pm On May 30, 2019
Okay? To what email if I may as and you have a lead?

dawnomike:
Send me a mail...

(1) (Reply)

Friendzone New Earnings System / Urgent Need People Of Nigeria / At 2:30pm Today 5th July, 2019 Get Ready To Voice Out Your CV Live On Radio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.