Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? (9099 Views)

Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / My Childhood Memories -photos / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Mandynews(f): 8:23am On May 27, 2019
MandyNeww.com

Thinking about this question has reminded me of how lucky I am to have so many precious childhood memories. It’s hard to pick just one! In all of the ones that come to mind I am surrounded by family (parents, my grandmother, aunts, uncles and/or cousins) and involve food (think of a grandmother’s delicous baking) or the outdoors…beaches, woods, walks. I only hope that my kids can one day say the same!

What about you…what is one of your favorite childhood memories?

Happy children's day!

Read more via https://mandynews.com/childrens-day-2019-what-is-one-of-your-favorite-childhood-memories/

1 Like

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Homeboiy: 8:27am On May 27, 2019
Can't remember
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 27, 2019
I clean dis thread from lie's

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 27, 2019
Daddy and mummy child play... na dat day I learn bad tin

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Davash222(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2019
Playing the role of Daddy back then in children's play. evergreen cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by donbachi(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2019
Going out on xmas days from my house to the houses of families and friends...eating same rice,rice,rice,rice,rice and more rice with lots of minerals...only to walk hours back home holding my xmas shoes with my hands...tired and exhausted...i could also remember dancing agaba.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by jimi4us: 11:08am On May 27, 2019
So you mean that Buhari can't even make a Live Broadcast to encourage children of Nigeria that he has put their parents in depression mood. Na wa o.

This kind poor people president sef

6 Likes

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 27, 2019
cool
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Wisdom58(f): 11:08am On May 27, 2019
Why Do We Celebrate Children’s Day In Nigeria? Origin And History
https://thickmatch.com/celebrate-childrens-day-nigeria-origin-history/
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Abimbola1989: 11:09am On May 27, 2019
me getting youghurt and ice cream on a regular basis grin
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by GeneralPula: 11:09am On May 27, 2019
Yeepa! Ere Daddy ati Mummy. I used to be the Daddy then, cos as the Daddy, you’d get access to run things with the Mummy. After acting repeatedly for few days, we took the Mummy&Daddy play to the off stage. winkAfter sometime, we stopped acting the play and focus on the off stage. wink The rest nah history lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by TheFacelessMan: 11:09am On May 27, 2019
sad

Escaping from wild animals.
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by BUSHHUNTER: 11:09am On May 27, 2019
Me not paying any bills

25 Likes

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by GrowYourSales(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2019
When I'd lie on the sofa and read all day with no cares or worries for the next day cry

Do you have a business? Need more sales? Check my signature
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by iso604: 11:10am On May 27, 2019
donbachi:
Going out on xmas days from my house to the houses of families and friends...eating same rice,rice,rice,rice,rice and more rice with lots of minerals...only to walk hours back home holding my xmas shoes with my hands...tired and exhausted...i could also remember dancing agaba.

ARE YOU FROM NIGERIA?
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 27, 2019
That my friend that thought me how to lipsrsealed
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by hotplate: 11:11am On May 27, 2019
playing football in the rain then was so much fun

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by dante0147: 11:11am On May 27, 2019
Miss family outings ..Going to NTA, WATER PARKS AND GATEWAY HOTEL OTA!

1 Like

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Divay22(f): 11:12am On May 27, 2019
Building castle and mansions with sand and in the evening / night we'll sit by the road side and start pointing cars we'll buy grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by phintohlar(f): 11:12am On May 27, 2019
The day i was madly hungry but doesn't know the difference between been hungry and drinking of water, so instead of me to say am hungry i kept on saying i want to drink water and they kept on giving me water until i slept off, i can't forget that day cos the thing still dey pain me till now. Dem for know say.na hungry dey wire me now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 27, 2019
iso604:

ARE YOU FROM NIGERIA?
donbachi is from Biafralipsrsealed
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by jtjohn(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2019
donbachi:

So funny and so true.

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Sellfish(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2019
My favorite childhood memory... I was 5 years old

Mum: Junior if Aunty Shade comes to this house, tell her I am not around..

Me: OK Mummy smiley

Ten minutes later, Aunty Shade knocks on door... I go and answer door

Aunty Shade: Junior is your mummy around?

Me: Yes but my mummy said I should tell you she is not around smiley

Auntie Shade: What? ... *shouts my mother's name

*My mummy rushes out

Mummy to Auntie Shade: ahh.. It's not true o.. This boy will not kill me... Junior when did I say such to you? undecided

*30 minutes later when Auntie shade is gone... My mummy beats me black and blue for being so silly

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by shiki(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2019
Buy sweet for friends
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by mekuso89(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2019
No sweet memories
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Hugo7(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2019
Going to the beach every Christmas or New year day with My parents and siblings.. Everybody don dey form big boys &girls now..
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:16am On May 27, 2019
Luxury amusement park in Kano State was one place to remember those days, I miss the north sad

1 Like

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 27, 2019
G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility / Why Do Nigerian Married Women Discard Their Wedding Rings Too Early? / Tips For Christian Married Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.