Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning (8488 Views)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hello everyone, truly na today i believe say the future is truly female.

Now, let me start from here...This my new neighbor just moved in last week Sunday with his wife and daughter. So as a newly rented apartment, the husband called me yesterday that he wanted to check how my generator wire was been connected because each apartment has its own Changeover.

I showed him but i advised him to call an electrician to come and do it for them.

Then today, the electrician came, though its was the same electrician that helped them to run and changed some wire before they packed in.

Note, this my neighbor husband have went out since early morning so its was his wife that was at home and his daughter.

My apartment window was closed since yesterday night so i haven't open it before the electrician came and do the wiring work.

And you know this types of glass wey b say u go dey see people wey dey outside for daytime but they won't see person wey dey inside.... And when night come, na person wey dey outside go dey see u and u wont b able to see dem... Na dat one dey each apartment.

Hmmmm, naso i get the shock shocked of my life when the electrician finish doing his job and he's about going when he started caressing this my new neighbor's wife body, touching her breast and bumbum in our compound right directly my window.

I was like what! shocked shocked shocked

The funniest thing is that this same neighbor of mine was seriously praying in the middle of the night at day before yesterday.

Well.... None of my business tongue as i will never talk anything or do like i see anything.

I have d video on my phone for confirmation.

When i told my wife, she couldn't believe it until i showed her the video and she was haaaaaa.

Pls make una share na experience with such neighbor either male or female

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by gaby(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmm

Somebody don dey covet him neighbor wife..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Adaanna(f): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nawao oo
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Moblux(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's good you mind your business for the sake of peace of mind for you and your family.

Kí Olúwa wa pẹ̀lú ẹ̀mí rẹ

11 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Cyphar(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Married woman oooo imagine..... Who knows, e fit be say na the electrician get the baby girl self angry

10 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Wawelexy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
She married the husband just because he's ready financially, na the electrician get that woman, and like the person above me said, the electrician is 80% likely to own that female child.

Poor husband. Guy man go hustle wetin him family go chao but yet his wife is busy gulping another man's dick.

If the man now decides to Yul Edoch her now, filthy holes like her would start screaming Men are scum. Spit...

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Op, you and your wife be gbeborun shaa. cheesy

As I dey read, I been think say you been wan tell us how your new neighbour wife impress you by doing the electrical works herself.
I didn't see that part coming, I swear! cheesy

But wetin your eyes find go there sef? undecided
Talk true, if na to say she do the electrical works herself, shey you for come tell us? Abi na only bad news una sabi spread for here? cheesy
Who knows whether this your story na true sef? undecided
Una matter taya person for this nairaland yeyeland aswear! cheesy

Laslas sha, ofofo o daa!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mariangeles:
Op, you and your wife be gbeborun shaa. cheesy

As I dey read, I been think say you been wan tell us how your new neighbour wife impress you by doing the electrical works herself.
I didn't see that part coming, I swear! cheesy

But wetin your eyes find go there sef? undecided
Talk true, if na say she do the electrical works herself, shey you for come tell us? Abi na only bad news una sabi spread for here? cheesy
Who knows whether this your story na true sef? undecided
Una matter taya person for this nairaland yeyeland aswear! cheesy

Laslas sha, ofofo o daa!

U enh, i no-no wetin i for talk for ur matta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by illicit(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wey d video first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
femijay8271:

U enh, i no-no wetin i for talk for ur matta

E go pay you make you no talk anytin. cheesy
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
illicit:
Wey d video first

Gimme ur whatsapp number but i will just do screen shots and send it to u

1 Like

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yes sir... Oga mi
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by NwaAmaikpe: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

I've learnt not to blame these women.
I've tasted a lot of them to know it's their husbands' fault.

How do you explain that instead of a husband to fvck conji out of his wife, he was busy praying all through the night and causing a nuisance. I bet you'd have preferred it was her moans that woke you up rather than a confused man speaking in tongues he doesn't know.

Some men carry this Christianity thing too far.
Just like that one whose wife was looking for a baby and rather than spend his free time fvcking her, he'd rather spend all of it online talking about rapture and the God of chosen.

The fact that the wife he was living with was pregnant and he didn't know showed it was ages he last saw her nudity, yet he was expecting a miracle child.

I know God answers prayers, and most of these sex-starved women only pray for marital happiness and fulfilment.
So just know that if you don't fvck your wife well, God will send her a helper who will fvck her for you.
Because God will not fvck your wife for you.

By the way, send her husband the video; it is possible his prayer that night was for God to give him a sign that he married a slut.
I would never encourage you to stand in the way of someone's answered prayers.

With that said, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by godliman: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Don't mind your business pls since you know the electrician you either call him and caution him or send the video anonymously to your neighbor

1 Like

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've tasted a lot to know it's their husbands' fault.

How do you explain that instead of a husband to fvck conji out of his wife, he was busy praying all through the night and causing a nuisance. I bet you'd have preferred it was her moans that woke you up rather than a confused man speaking in tongues he doesn't know.

Just like that one whose wife was looking for a baby and rather than spend his free time fvcking her, he'd rather spend all of it online talking about rapture and the God of chosen.

The fact that his wife was pregnant and he didn't know also shows it was ages he last saw her nudity.

Children of God, God will not fvck your wife for you. If you don't fvck her, he will send her a helper who will fvck her for you.
[/s]

Blasphemous!

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by DenreleDave(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
The world is filled with Useless women parading themselves as wives everywhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Tokskob2008: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don't understand something here.....

They just moved into the house and the wife is already hooked to the area electrician

Na so the lady cheap reach

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I don't understand something here.....

They just moved into the house and the wife is already hooked to the area electrician

Na so the lady cheap reach

No... I think they have known each other from there previous area or something
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Richy4(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
The news would have circulated by now...U told your wife, your wife will tell her trusted friend, the trusted friend will take it outside the gate and tell her trusted best friend... Within a short period of time, it will make headline in the saloon..
eventually, the new neighbour will hear about it.. But before she does, people would have garnished the gossip for it to sound palatable.. to an extent she might not even know that she was the one being talked about.. smiley

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Richy4:
The news would have circulated by now...U told your wife, your wife will tell her trusted friend, the trusted friend will take it outside the gate and tell her trusted friend... Small time, it will be heard in the saloon..
eventually, the new neighbour will hear about it.. But before she does, people would have garnished the gossip for it to sound palatable.. to an extent she might not even know that she was the one being talked about.. smiley

U think so.... I think not
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Richy4(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
femijay8271:

U think so.... I think not
Assuming you didn't want the news to go out,.. The only person to contend it from spreading will be u, by keeping it to yourself... Unfortunately u did not..

You can't trust anyone with such information...
God save that neighbour of yours any day she has misunderstanding with your wife... Then u will understand... smiley

12 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by OscarJaden(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wawelexy:
She married the husband just because he's ready financially, na the electrician get that woman, and like the person above me said, the electrician is 80% likely to own that female child.

Poor husband. Guy man go hustle wetin him family go chao but yet his wife is busy gulping another man's dick.

If the man now decides to Yul Edoch her now, filthy holes like her would start screaming Men are scum. Spit...
I feel sad for the poor man
So many useless women in the name of wife out there

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
OscarJaden:
I feel sad for the poor man
So many useless women in the name of wife out there

She even look innocent.... Na d man i pity sha because its seems like d man no dey talk and e no go like wahala

RoyalRol abeg make us put ham for FP
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by naija4life247: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
This neighbor's wife will one day ask you to borrow her your dicck for some hours.

But you fuccked up by telling your wife. Now your wife will be very watchful and will be blocking this new adulterer from fuccking you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by blaquemyc: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oga, abeg dey fvck ur wife well well and dey watch her movement o cuz women like what other women like.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
naija4life247:
This neighbor's wife will one day ask you to borrow her your dicck for some hours.

But you fuccked up by telling your wife. Now your wife will be very watchful and will be blocking this new adulterer from fuccking you

Funny but u stated what my wife said exactly. If u see d kind eye angry wey she take look me like and so... "sha majeki ri e lodo woman ye" dont let me to see u beside dat woman and me self was like "Yes ma grin trust me ma cheesy, i will never do such ma grin

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Danmboss(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
femijay8271:
Hello everyone, truly na today i believe say the future is truly female.

Now, let me start from here...This my new neighbor just moved in last week Sunday with his wife and daughter. So as a newly rented apartment, the husband called me yesterday that he wanted to check how my generator wire was been connected because each apartment has its own Changeover.
Op pics or videos or I don't believe

I showed him but i advised him to call an electrician to come and do it for them.

Then today, the electrician came, though its was the same electrician that helped them to run and changed some wire before they packed in.

Note, this my neighbor husband have went out since early morning so its was his wife that was at home and his daughter.

My apartment window was closed since yesterday night so i haven't open it before the electrician came and do the wiring work.

And you know this types of glass wey b say u go dey see people wey dey outside for daytime but they won't see person wey dey inside.... And when night come, na person wey dey outside go dey see u and u wont b able to see dem... Na dat one dey each apartment.

Hmmmm, naso i get the shock shocked of my life when the electrician finish doing his job and he's about going when he started caressing this my new neighbor's wife body, touching her breast and bumbum in our compound right directly my window.

I was like what! shocked shocked shocked

The funniest thing is that this same neighbor of mine was seriously praying in the middle of the night at day before yesterday.

Well.... None of my business tongue as i will never talk anything or do like i see anything.

I have d video on my phone for confirmation.

When i told my wife, she couldn't believe it until i showed her the video and she was haaaaaa.

Pls make una share na experience with such neighbor either male or female
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by nairaman66(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fact that the wife he was living with was pregnant and he didn't know showed it was ages he last saw her nudity, yet he was expecting a miracle child.

I know God answers prayers, and most of these sex-starved women only pray for marital happiness and fulfilment.
So just know that if you don't fvck your wife well, God will send her a helper who will fvck her for you.
Because God will not fvck your wife for you.

By the way, send her husband the video; it is possible his prayer that night was for God to give him a sign that he married a slut.
I would never encourage you to stand in the way of someone's answered prayers.

With that said, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

Youthful exuberance playing a fast one on you!! Life is not all about Bleep and sex.. So many factors determine how much you’d last long on your wife’s sugar factory!

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
E be things, Baba don run the babe before

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by satandeterrible: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wawelexy:

You have spoken the truth.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Twoclans(f): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And he codedly shades nairaland resident pastor.

I swear you are a case.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Mecka: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

have you fùcked another man before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Should A Couple Resume Love Making After Delivery? / Son Impregnates Father’s Wife / Women And Heavy Luggage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.