Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? (9102 Views)

Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / My Childhood Memories -photos / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2019
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by GOFRONT(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2019
Coca cola no go kill me
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by dvdami(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2019
Favourite?

Lemme think...

If you love your children dearly, read the story in my signature and thank me later.
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by iso604: 11:21am On May 27, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

donbachi is from Biafralipsrsealed

sorry where is that?
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2019
moulding mansions on sand + cars and what ever i thought of, interesting childhood memories. I also played with dolls a lot like girls, tying them to my back, this is gonna make me cry!!!!!
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2019
Playing Humpty Dumpty, Hide and seek.
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by naijaboy756: 11:26am On May 27, 2019
Nn
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by dalass(f): 11:27am On May 27, 2019
Climbing trees, skipping ropes and generally goofing around with no cares in this world with kids my age grin
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by lonelydora: 11:29am On May 27, 2019
donbachi:
Going out on xmas days from my house to the houses of families and friends...eating same rice,rice,rice,rice,rice and more rice with lots of minerals...only to walk hours back home holding my xmas shoes with my hands...tired and exhausted...i could also remember dancing agaba.

Me too.

Also whenever we are traveling for xmas, the stop over at 9th Mile to buy okpa and bread is a memory i will never forget
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by lonelydora: 11:32am On May 27, 2019
NoMoreBan:
Daddy and mummy child play... na dat day I learn bad tin

Which bad thing? Is it not only to press bre*st? That time, we no know say something suppose enter hole

1 Like

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 27, 2019
Abimbola1989:
me getting youghurt and ice cream on a regular basis grin
u for don fat full ground by now
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Vuvaaenergy01: 11:32am On May 27, 2019
Hearty Cheers to Leaders of tomorrow

From all of us @ Vuvaa Energy,

Your premium electricity recharge platform

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Kalapizim(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Luxury amusement park in Kano State was one place to remember those days, I miss the north sad
i used to vist there as a kid too. along the road to nomansland abi, cheesy
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:37am On May 27, 2019
Kalapizim:
i used to vist there as a kid too. along the road to nomansland abi, cheesy

Yessssss, you're so right cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:40am On May 27, 2019
Hmmm...I was a fan of Kung Fu movies & used to go to the local cinema daily to watch them. Most of my friends weren't fans, so I remember cutting short on the playtime to go "do me". I didn't mind taking those solo walks to indulge in one of MY favourite hobbies. I'm still the same person to this day. I don't stop doing things just because they're not popular with my peers smiley
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Deepfeel(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2019
All my childhood memories are in rayfield Jos back then the place was so quiet and beautiful with little population, I miss those quiet moments with my dog on the little beautiful hills of rayfield my childhood friends from rayfield private school, miss watching PRTV and the cartoons they showed from 4pm to 5pm everyday miss ridding my Bike with my freinds all the way from miadiko to rayfield resort hmm sweet old memories
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Kalapizim(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yessssss, you're so right cheesy cheesy
great, are you still in kano now, lemme pm you o
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 27, 2019
lonelydora:

Which bad thing? Is it not only to press bre*st? That time, we no know say something suppose enter hole
lol
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:51am On May 27, 2019
cheesy

I had nothing to worry over then except occasional hunger
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by NoBetterNigeria: 11:57am On May 27, 2019
Rolling tyre from Sango to Abeokuta with my friends wearing my precious batman pant then... My tyre was Michelin then.
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Anifowoshehabee: 12:15pm On May 27, 2019
Bathing inside the rain nd playin ball
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Owojuyi(f): 12:15pm On May 27, 2019
Never did anything exciting. But I remember having sleepovers at my family friend's and that's the best memories I think I have. It was always fun.
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 27, 2019
Divay22:
Building castle and mansions with sand and in the evening / night we'll sit by the road side and start pointing cars we'll buy grin grin grin cheesy
chaiii .. this one na correct indomie generation..
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Divay22(f): 12:55pm On May 27, 2019
biGDhAp:
chaiii .. this one na correct indomie generation..
That makes the both of us na tongue
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 27, 2019
Divay22:

That makes the both of us na tongue
huh .. i was in already sec sch before bouncing castle came into existence
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Divay22(f): 1:15pm On May 27, 2019
biGDhAp:
huh .. i was in already sec sch before bouncing castle came into existence
grin ;DBouncing castle ke
Building castle and house with sand grin grin
Where you'll put one of your leg out and use sand to cover it and later remove your leg and using your hand to mould rooms cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Benreu(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2019
for sure will miss playing mummy and daddy.....mehn especially wen u wan to act like a man
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 27, 2019
GrowYourSales:
When I'd lie on the sofa and read all day with no cares or worries for the next day cry

Do you have a business? Need more sales? Check my signature

You read all days and still never make am. Brother change your ip and soap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home / UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. / Tips For Christian Married Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.