Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (34625 Views)

The Return Of Parked Tankers On Expressways In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) / Parked Trucks Are Causing Damage To Lagos Bridges (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Kasali226(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2019
Donbosco46:
Beautiful Eko Oni baje

Obaje ti
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by sylva1(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2019
They are know the right thing to do. If only government is serious and willing, things will get done!
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by gidimafia: 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
Autojosh..u get mouth die for tbe poist wey u dey carry come NL..but i would be nice if u had made the pictures of before and after side by side so readers from other states can understand the transformation..am not teaching u ur job o..i tuale
AutoJoshNG:
Clear-Up The Apapa Gridlock Within 2 Weeks – Buhari. See more HERE
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2019
Oldiesgoodies:
They are still in the streets

You’re correct
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by adeoba2008(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2019
I still passed through Apongbon this morning and there are parked trucks along the road.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by omonla10(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2019
KingRabota:
oga PLZ snap pix of IJORA , APAPA ,WILMER , CHARITY ,MILE2 Just to name a few places where tanker/trailer be parking on the Highway
just showing us a few pix on Western Ave especially Barrack B/stop aint gonna convince me
ATALL
the trucks are still very much here.. situation reports from cele-mile 2-apapa Axis

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
PrinzCarter:
They will still be traffic

Olodo go to school
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Sammyolis: 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
Nice �
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Sureguytalk(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry This survey no dey finish.
Princedapace:
Seriously, better o. Lagos traffic made me not to ever dream of living there..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by OLAJADON: 1:00pm On May 27, 2019
Oldiesgoodies:
They are still in the streets
I don't understand u people sometimes I don't, how can they still be in the street when a park has been created for them. People like you just don't like hearing good news about this administration, u will always find a fault. cant u appreciate this little gesture no matter how small it is instead of choosing to be a saddist.
HATE KILLS, SHEY YOU KNOW.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by pawesome(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2019
The politicians have the solution to every problem in Nigeria but they don't wanna solve it..
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by kernniejay(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2019
THAT HAS MADE THE JOB EASIER FOR SANWO-OLU ON TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT IN LAGOS.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by HimName: 1:04pm On May 27, 2019
I enjoyed some good sights on my way to the office today.

LAWMA personnel should now be deployed to clear the mess that have long littered the barricades and pedestrian walk-way.

Muhammadu was already stepping on my nerves with his quietness on Apapa.

Good he knew I have been angry with him on this.

I am happy he is now acting.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Princedapace(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2019
Sureguytalk:
angry angry angry angry angry This survey no dey finish.

E never finish bro. We need 1600 volunteers. We are still searching, we have seen 220 so far. Thanks
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by mysteryman2014: 1:09pm On May 27, 2019
This Sanwo has ace up his sleeve, see fallout of the release of deliverables in first 100days in office. Thus confirm the racket theory all long with complicity of Ambo....there is God o
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by HajiMT: 1:11pm On May 27, 2019
Yorubas will say" if you want to stop a man from eating what is bad or inappropriate, then you must provide him with an alternative. The order given by the Federal Government is working because of the new trailer park provided
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by KristaPretty(f): 1:13pm On May 27, 2019
PrinzCarter:
They will still be traffic

No traffic jor! Today and last week was very okay grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by nathdim: 1:14pm On May 27, 2019
Them Don full ijebu ode to ibadan express way
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by slizzyb(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2019
KingRabota:
oga PLZ snap pix of IJORA , APAPA ,WILMER , CHARITY ,MILE2 Just to name a few places where tanker/trailer be parking on the Highway
just showing us a few pix on Western Ave especially Barrack B/stop aint gonna convince me
ATALL

This is true. All these area u mentioned is clear. Imagine from orile to Idumota that takes me 40 minutes take just 5-10 minutes today. Constain bridge is clear.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 27, 2019
Nice one
Check my signature to Start binary options trading
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by KingRabota: 1:25pm On May 27, 2019
omonla10:
the trucks are still very much here.. situation reports from cele-mile 2-apapa Axis
My guy see wetin pessin post below me, meanwhile I dont believe her

slizzyb:

This is true. All these area u mentioned is clear. Imagine from orile to Idumota that takes me 40 minutes take just 5-10 minutes today. Constain bridge is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jchioma: 1:30pm On May 27, 2019
KingRabota:
ATALL

Cc: AutoJoshNG
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by mysteryman2014: 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
Where have they be relocated ? Hope not inner streets o
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by zibya: 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
kalvoken:

Buhari has nothing to do with this.

Lagos state just decided to fashion out a temporal solution to its grid locks
Its a presidential order and yet Buhari has got nothing to do with it abi? Then who is the president issuing 'presidential orders'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by caracas: 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
OLAJADON:

I don't understand u people sometimes I don't, how can they still be in the street when a park has been created for them. People like you just don't like hearing good news about this administration, u will always find a fault. cant u appreciate this little gesture no matter how small it is instead of choosing to be a saddist.
U must be blind with zombeeism to make this comments . Someone posted the truth as it is n u are here talking trash . Honestly folks like u are the ones responsible for how useless this country is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by emy9(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2019
fake news.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by obynoud1: 1:49pm On May 27, 2019
Oga show us Mike 2 area
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Oldiesgoodies(f): 1:57pm On May 27, 2019
OLAJADON:

a zombie is one who is dead but doesn’t know he is dead. SHEY YOU KNOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On The Bridge In Port Harcourt - Artillery - Rumuola- Garrison / FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.