Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (34614 Views)

The Return Of Parked Tankers On Expressways In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) / Parked Trucks Are Causing Damage To Lagos Bridges (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Oldiesgoodies(f): 1:59pm On May 27, 2019
Dp
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 27, 2019
KingRabota:
oga PLZ snap pix of IJORA , APAPA ,WILMER , CHARITY ,MILE2 Just to name a few places where tanker/trailer be parking on the Highway
just showing us a few pix on Western Ave especially Barrack B/stop aint gonna convince me
ATALL
I support it’s crazy in wilmer to go out na war

1 Like

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by SaintLucia: 2:33pm On May 27, 2019
omonla10:
the trucks are still very much here.. situation reports from cele-mile 2-apapa Axis
Na lie haba from Cele, Agunlejika, Odo Olowu, Ijesa, Sanya to First and Second Rainbow down to Mile 2 is now free of tankers and containers. U probably took those pictures last years cos I passed through these routes today.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by omonla10(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2019
SaintLucia:
Na lie haba from Cele, Agunlejika, Odo Olowu, Ijesa, Sanya to First and Second Rainbow down to Mile 2 is now free of tankers and containers. U probably took those pictures last years cos I passed through these routes today.
how can I snap something and u still argue it..I'm still at mile 2 .if u want more pix I can still snap..

Can't deny govt efforts Sha..but they still dey here o for mile 2.

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by SaintLucia: 2:47pm On May 27, 2019
omonla10:
how can I snap something and u still argue it..I'm still at mile 2 .if u want more pix I can still snap..

Can't deny govt efforts Sha..but they still dey here o
U snapped and at the same time claiming situation report. I am telling you what I experienced today along that routes from Agunlejika down to Mile2. I pass that routes on a daily basis unless I no dey Lagos. In fact people were se this road feel dey free like this?
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by budaatum: 2:53pm On May 27, 2019
SaintLucia:
I see the pictures you posted.

Opps! None! angry angry
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by budaatum: 2:55pm On May 27, 2019
omonla10:

Can't deny govt efforts Sha..but they still dey here o
Thank you jare!

Now people. Don't let lies blind us. If my bubu has not solved this issue, show photo make me lambast him and op. If not, Sai Bubu!
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by OLAJADON: 2:58pm On May 27, 2019
caracas:

U must be blind with zombeeism to make this comments . Someone posted the truth as it is n u are here talking trash . Honestly folks like u are the ones responsible for how useless this country is
provide a picture of a street that the traliers are offloaded to and stop saying trash. talk with point not emotion idiat
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by OLAJADON: 3:02pm On May 27, 2019
Oldiesgoodies:

a zombie is one who is dead but doesn’t know he is dead. SHEY YOU KNOW.
madam taking those truck from the express road would relieve lagos traffic to a bit, if you can't prove a picture prove of the street where the trailers are offloaded to then dont talk without point.
Like I said before hate kills, it's a fact. bitterness is a disease
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by SaintLucia: 3:03pm On May 27, 2019
budaatum:

I see the pictures you posted.

Opps! None! angry angry
Because I no get work like u ba? Olori pelebe enemy of progress. I don't know your gain if park trailers refuses to leave our roads.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by omonla10(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2019
SaintLucia:
U snapped and at the same time claiming situation report. I am telling you what I experienced today along that routes from Agunlejika down to Mile2. I pass that routes on a daily basis unless I no dey Lagos. In fact people were se this road feel dey free like this?
pls lemme know..are u saying my pics are fake..lemme know abeg..I'm still at Mile 2 now..what else do u want..surely,I can't speak of other places , but they are still here at mile 2 -otto wharf
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by budaatum: 3:07pm On May 27, 2019
SaintLucia:
Because I no get work like u ba? Olori pelebe enemy of progress. I don't know your gain if park trailers refuses to leave our roads.
I have no gain in "park trailers refuses to leave our roads". I gain, in fact, if they do as my travel time is reduced and the cost of it too. I do have loss if you're lying though, as you'd be misleading me, and if you do have a job, why you here instead of doing that job of yours I wonder?
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by budaatum: 3:08pm On May 27, 2019
omonla10:
pls lemme know..are u saying my pics are fake..lemme know abeg..I'm still at Mile 2 now..what else do u want..surely,I can't speak of other places , but they are still here at mile 2 -otto wharf
Thanks for the pics jare.

Op! No be trailer omonla photo for road so?
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by kalvoken(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2019
zibya:
Its a presidential order and yet Buhari has got nothing to do with it abi? Then who is the president issuing 'presidential orders'

The CABAL!

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Russianlord101(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2019
Where is the Apapa own
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Drenix(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2019
Bros how much did dey pay you... I stay around ijesha..... From cele ijesha till u get to Apapa there r still trailers parked on the express road..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Obagoal4u(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2019
Those places do not look like apapa and tincan road oo
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by drmikeadams(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2019
nathdim:
Them Don full ijebu ode to ibadan express way
grin grin make dem remain there
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Owaincouncil: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
At least they've done this for sanwo olu.
He should not come and add this to his achievement o.
Eko o nii baje.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Owaincouncil: 4:26pm On May 27, 2019
At least they've done this for sanwo olu.
He should not come and add this to his achievement o.
Eko o nii baje.
Thanks to federal government.
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by PrinzCarter(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

Olodo go to school
y the insult na
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by PrinzCarter(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:

No traffic jor! Today and last week was very okay grin grin grin grin
OK o
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 27, 2019
This guy be like APC man
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 27, 2019
This isn't apapa area o. Fake bloggers and fake news.

See a pic of apapa taken today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by poweredcom(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
KingRabota:
oga PLZ snap pix of IJORA , APAPA ,WILMER , CHARITY ,MILE2 Just to name a few places where tanker/trailer be parking on the Highway
just showing us a few pix on Western Ave especially Barrack B/stop aint gonna convince me
ATALL

I de tell u no mind auto Josh

Oga come snap apapa area and ajeromi ifelodun and amuwo lga abeg
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 27, 2019
OLAJADON:

I don't understand u people sometimes I don't, how can they still be in the street when a park has been created for them. People like you just don't like hearing good news about this administration, u will always find a fault. cant u appreciate this little gesture no matter how small it is instead of choosing to be a saddist.
HATE KILLS, SHEY YOU KNOW.

Oga shut up. I live at that apapa and that man is very right. Nothing is going on. STUPIDITY AND GULLIBILITY KILLS, SHEY YOU KNOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 27, 2019
Those pictures show barracks busstop and ayilara street sign. These are locations in surulere.

Don't just swallow information without proper checks. These bloggers are useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by OLAJADON: 11:35pm On May 27, 2019
MyphoneandI:

Oga shut up. I live at that apapa and that man is very right. Nothing is going on. STUPIDITY AND GULLIBILITY KILLS, SHEY YOU KNOW.
autojosh, just posted a recent picture that those traffic has been cleared what are u now saying?
maybe those truck are packed in your house, confused fellow.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:13am On May 28, 2019
PrinzCarter:
y the insult na

Apologies, just sarcasm
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Juchii(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2019
ainas247:
grin this is good news, if you leave in Lagos you go know how far.

Put your business on Google page and let people
find you online free
that is nice
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by KingRabota: 9:12am On May 28, 2019
but Bros mek i know lie , yesterday evening , as i was passing COSTAIN through Ijora the tanker logjam was being cleared .
Omo see smooth journey

Im still skeptical it will last . But for now trucks are being removed along the above mentioned axis the roads are clear

poweredcom:

I de tell u no mind auto Josh

Oga come snap apapa area and ajeromi ifelodun and amuwo lga abeg
Re: Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by mima247(f): 12:48pm On May 28, 2019
@ autojosh :Actually you should have taken pictures of the Costain to Leventis especially the bridge to prove your point o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic As Train Derails In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photos / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In / Accident Along Benin-Asaba Expressway In Igbodo, Delta Kills 4 (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.