Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) (46317 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 2:42am On Mar 14, 2023
1st wife attacks new 2nd wife who came to pay her homage 😯😯😯

In the Fulani culture, when a man remarries, his new bride (Amarya) will go and greet the 1st wife to show respect.

In this case, the 1st wife used the opportunity to descend heavily on the new bride.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpwEfhuDpgW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7aoWMUPjDA

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by superCleanworks(m): 2:46am On Mar 14, 2023
LOL. she threw the peace away.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by DEROX: 2:54am On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin i thought they said as long as there is money they can share man

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by gift2xl: 4:12am On Mar 14, 2023
This wise people from the south de spoil thing for north.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by gasparpisciotta: 5:50am On Mar 14, 2023
They were probably close friends before becoming potential rivals

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by vastolord4(m): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2023
I guess their man was busy sipping his 40 year old "brukutu" when it was happening..
Moral of the story: marry a stronger woman as a second wife

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by kingslj: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2023
vastolord4:
I guess their man was busy sipping his 40 year old "brukutu" when it was happening..

A woman will do this if it was her former friend.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by MVLOX(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala promax

2 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kingluqman(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2023
She went for Vawulence instead!!! grin

In Pirtable's voice... Wahala Wahala Wahala grin

6 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Shedrack777: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2023
i love this kind of marriage, they'll all be treating you like god by trying to outdo each other

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by ProtectMyMoney: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2023
DEROX:
grin grin grin grin i thought they said as long as there is money they can share man

Effect of Social media. This never used to happen before.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2023
When I get married, no husband of mine will dare this. There are things I won’t ever forgive a husband for e.g Having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking another wife and going physical on me. I won’t ever forgive these things and I would hold you in my heart forever

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2023
But those women are Muslims and Islam permits polygamy.

The first wife is just being unreasonable and dramatic because I'm sure she knew long time ago that Islam permits polygamy, but still decided to get married to a Muslim man.
IyaebeTheGreat:
When I get married, no husband of mine will dare this. There are things I won’t ever forgive a husband for e.g Having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking another wife and going physical on me. I won’t ever forgive these things and I would hold you in my heart forever

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But those women are Muslims and Islam permits polygamy.

The first wife is just being unreasonable and dramatic because I'm sure she knew long time ago that Islam permits polygamy, but still decided to get married to a Muslim man.
I understand but I can’t just imagine it, it hurts so deep.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Rolexxxy(f): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
I can fight because of a scum.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Graficient: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Nice one, good to see them liberated

5 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by id4sho(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Peace is a crime tongue

Biologically- this is territoriality

7 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Dogalmighty17: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Marry first. IF marraige will ever reach your side.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by WantsandMore: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
1st wife attacks new 2nd wife who came to pay her homage 😯😯😯

In the Fulani culture, when a man remarries, his new bride (Amarya) will go and greet the 1st wife to show respect.

In this case, the 1st wife used the opportunity to descend heavily on the new bride.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpwEfhuDpgW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7aoWMUPjDA
Even king Solomon couldn't contend with a large household. E b things...
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by nicerod(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin

Hausa people and poligamy

2 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by obinna58(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You think you’re special ba? Others wey e Dey happen to no be human being

Just thank your God life gave you options and stop making mouth

28 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2023
obinna58:

You think you’re special ba? Others wey e Dey happen to no be human being

Just thank your God life gave you options and stop making mouth
I know what I can and can’t accept

5 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by obinna58(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I know what I can and can’t accept
People wey no get option Dey manage am like that, you think say na clear eye dem Dey use stay

5 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2023
obinna58:

People wey no get option Dey manage am like that, you think say na clear eye dem Dey use stay

That’s why I’m iyaebethegreat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by obinna58(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s why I’m iyaebethegreat
Some wey Dey misery now said that before, just like kids when asked what they want to become in the future
I wanted to become a scientist but look at me now managing my farm, we always have the best dreams but some things are beyond your capacity, life happens, just do your best and stop doing it’ll never be you wink grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by olasaad(f): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2023
vastolord4:

As in I don't know why most men go for a liability for a second wife. And according to the story, it was the woman that invest her father inheritance for the man to succeed and after everything the man went for her best friend as a second wife.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2023
As in 1st wife usual reply to the greeting;
"Salaam aleikun kiii you there. No peace for the wicked! I will show you pepper in this house " 😜

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by ComputerOperato: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

Marry first. IF marriage will ever reach your side.

6 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by MikeofAfrica: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Are you saying that if a married young man worth over $100 million propose to you to become his second wife that you will turn him down ?

5 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Are you saying that if a married young man worth over $100 million propose to you to become his second wife that you will turn him down ?
I’ll boldly turn him down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by MikeofAfrica: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’ll boldly turn him down

Many women sharing their spouse with another woman made your kind of comment before marriage. Many women who are second wives also made your kind of comment.

Money is the most powerful weapon in the world. If an intelligent wealthy man decides today that you will become his second wife, you cannot stop him.

Knowing that you will likely turn him down, he will come through your family.

He will start by understudying your family needs. Once he identify a problem in your family, he will step in while hiding his real intention.

Assuming your mother has an ailment and your family cannot afford the treatment, he will pay the hospital bill. Hence when he declare his intention to marry you, the only way you can turn him down is repaying him .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by LogicBomb8: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Welcome beating

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Girl / Female Child Vs Male Child / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.