Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings (44281 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans / Prophet Tb Joshua Reacts Advices Messi Not To Leave Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Preshy01(f): 1:36am On Oct 21, 2020
The situation has escalated, the violence and killings are horrendous. All because of people saying they want to live in peace?

https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/status/1318704583053639685?s=20

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Omo Odua

Nigeria is DEAD

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC......... NOW

157 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 1:38am On Oct 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
Omo Odua

Nigeria is DEAD

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC......... NOW
.. Mr man you are not Yoruba, you have spent a good deal of time on Nairaland insulting Yorubas.

You were amongst those that led those Young men and Women at Lekki to their early graves.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by RareDiamond: 1:42am On Oct 21, 2020
President Buhari, the Nigerian federal government, Department of State Service, Nigerian Army and some Lagos State government officials and politicians are responsible for the lawlessness, draconian killing of unarmed protesters and looting.

The Below Requests of Nigerian Youths would be FULLY ANSWERED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD ELOHIM YHWH I AM THAT I AM in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST EMMANUEL. AMEN.

Nigerian government together with African Union, United Nations, United State of America, The Britain and The International Community must ensure the below requests of the Nigerian Youths are granted in full immediately.

#End Sars

#End Police and Army Brutality, Extortion and Extrajudicial Killings

#Restructure Nigeria Back To Autonomous Self Governing Regional System With Justice

#Nigeria Economy Reform

#Constitutional And Institutional Reforms

#End To Bad Governance in Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:48am On Oct 21, 2020
We match on

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Goldencheese(m): 1:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Preshy01:
https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/status/1318704583053639685?s=20

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

Buhari has failed an important exam. The Nigerian Army has failed the youths of Nigeria. The Lagos state government has failed the youths of the state. The presidency just killed innocent and unarmed Nigerians.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
.... Mr man you are not Yoruba, you have spent a good time on Nairaland insulting Yorubas.

You were amongst those that led those Young men and Women at Lekki to their early graves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k4XP2eu8sk

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 2:03am On Oct 21, 2020
jerseyboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k4XP2eu8sk
Face your region

You have never had the interest of Yorubas at heart.

You hope this will get you Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by capitalzero: 2:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Face your region

You have never had the interest of Yorubas at heart.

You hope this will get you Biafra.

You are from which state in south west? Hope you are not from oyo state

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 2:10am On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

You are from which state in south west? Hope you are not from oyo state
I am from Ibadan

Any problem?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Let's Pray 4 Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by capitalzero: 2:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am from Ibadan

Any problem?

GSM and Oyetola handle protests better than sanwo.

15 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 2:18am On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

GSM and Oyetola handle protests better than sanwo.
Not entirely true

People died in ibadan yesterday.

Thugs have restricted our movement in ibadan.

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by donmalcolm21(m): 2:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
.... Mr man you are not Yoruba, you have spent a good time on Nairaland insulting Yorubas.

Are you not tired of being stupid for a whole 24 hours?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 2:22am On Oct 21, 2020
donmalcolm21:
Are you not tired of being stupid for a whole 24 hours?

Have you left behind your own stupidity

Now that people have died, what exactly is the end game

Why weren't you the one facing the bullets yesterday

Nonsense!

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by capitalzero: 2:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Not entirely true

People died in ibadan yesterday.

Thugs have restricted our movement in ibadan.

Read GSM tweets. Police and thugs face themselves while the peaceful protesters were protected. Try to read his tweets. Thugs are expected to hijack any protests. But lekki protests, no. What soldiers did was barbaric and we should condemn it.

16 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by tillaman(m): 2:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Welcome to the devil’s playground
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 2:27am On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

Read GSM tweets. Police and thugs face themselves while the peaceful protesters were protected. Try to read his tweets. Thugs are expected to hijack any protests. But lekki protests, no. What soldiers did was barbaric and we should condemn it.
I am in ibadan

I don't need to read tweets.

We had to work almost everywhere in ibadan yesterday as thugs blocked the roads in ibadan.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by capitalzero: 2:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am in ibadan

I don't need to read tweets.

We had to work almost everywhere in ibadan yesterday as thugs blocked the roads in ibadan.

And soldiers killed them like what they did in lekki!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

And soldiers killed them like what they did in lekki!!!
They didn't disobey curfew in ibadan.

Sanwo is not the one that ordered the military.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 21, 2020
I am sure he is regretting meeting up with the corrupt tyrant and mass murderer Buhari.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by capitalzero: 2:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
They didn't disobey curfew in ibadan.

Sanwo is not the one that ordered the military.

Curfew at 9pm, killing at 7pm.
He imposed curfew and unknown soldiers enforced the curfew by killing harmless people observing curfew in tollgate.
Aje ke la na, omo ku loni

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 2:47am On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

Curfew at 9pm, killing at 7pm.
He imposed curfew and unknown soldiers enforced the curfew by killing harmless people observing curfew in tollgate.
Aje ke la na, omo ku loni
I don't think it is 7 PM they started killing bruv.

Soldiers are not unknown, they wore the Nigerian army uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by capitalzero: 2:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I don't think it is 7 PM they started killing bruv.

Soldiers are not unknown, they wore the Nigerian army uniform.

Killing started by 7pm. Go to Twitter. I was washing democracy today in ait when it was reported

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 2:52am On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

Killing started by 7pm. Go to Twitter. I was washing democracy today in ait when it was reported
Military are still to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by capitalzero: 2:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Military are still to be blamed.

And governor too!! You think governor was not aware before killing started!!! Compare and contrast sanwo and gsm tweets about peaceful protestors. Even abdulrahman of kwara and oyetola even make reasonable tweets. Soldiers are zombies, sanwo should know better!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Iamgrey5(m): 2:59am On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

And governor too!! You think governor was not aware before killing started!!! Compare and contrast sanwo and gsm tweets about peaceful protestors. Even abdulrahman of kwara and oyetola even make reasonable tweets. Soldiers are zombies, sanwo should know better!!!
What exactly should have Sanwo done better

When Wike said governors are not even in charge of the police?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by sammyj: 3:01am On Oct 21, 2020
I am in total support of Joshua and the EndSARS movement on this, this government went too far and should be prosecuted !!! shocked

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Gabrielosas12: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2020
cry
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by ODJ124(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2020
cool The endsar protesters has made much gains in their demands.....
Wouldn't it be nice to leave when the ovation is high.....

Tinubu will be blamed for everything......

I won't be surprise if it's a gang up against him...

Thread seen...

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by CharleyBright(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Ok.
The world has seen and the world is now condemning the evils of Buhari govt.
This govt is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by MichaelDuf: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
.... Mr man you are not Yoruba, you have spent a good deal of time on Nairaland insulting Yorubas.

Yoruba coward

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic: I Want 70 Thousand Fans At San Siro, Otherwise I Won't Play! / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals / Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.