Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. (7233 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by bigpriik: 2:02pm On May 27, 2019
Once again I am no dating coach am just a natural man who loves to teach my fellow guys(only those willing to learn) how to be natural too with women.whether you accept it or not women are important to a man's life they were created to make men happy a man can never be truly happy without a woman in his life unless he is gay ,or impotent forget the hypocrisy displayed here.

The way to success with women starts from the mind .a man who sees himself as unattractive or is nervous and shy will not be too attractive to women the only we to build your confidence is to change your mindset about women firstly and secondly face your fears .As for the former you have to stop seeing women as being rude,nasty ,wicked ,insulting most women are friendly only a few are nasty probably because they may be lesbians,recently heartbroken,or just naturally have bad attitude not your fault.as for the latter face your fears by approaching women on the street,malls,supermarket, campus etc no matter how they treat you just keep moving this is recommend because if you eventually gets successful either once or twice it will boost your confidence so much that your fears will wear away gradually.you require some good set of skills to add to your confidence.

(1) when you approach a lady for the first time assume strongly in your mind it will be successful and put on a beaming and genuine smile and be relaxed under you skin she is human just like you.when you say hello to a lady for the first time the first thing she does is to read your body language which she is programmed to do naturally if see sense you are nervous ,shaky or lack self belief she may up her defence against you as she perceives you are not man enough.
(2)if she responds positively to you, you can say things like wow looks like someone had a stressful day or you can say why so much hurry life is too short to be in so much hurry lady slow down ,sometimes it doesn't matter what you say just be confident and positive you will be sure of yourself like you are talking to a male friend.if she gives you a frowned face you just smile and still believe in urself its just a test .

(3)extend the convo by asking her where she works ,schools and please don't ask too much questions ,just talk to her freemindedly like you are talking to a guy don't compliment her looks nope don't pass a sexual message too early compliment her intelligence,sense of humour dress sense but not her looks.

(4)don't stay for too long get her number and leave next thing is to fix a date.

my blog is coming soon am not doing this for money and fame and doing it because I love teach people.

byeee
see you next week.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by donbachi(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2019
hahahaha...i remember when i started,i walked up to one chick older and bigger than me...i just forgot what to say and what came out of my mouth was"take me home"..she laugh me till her laugh make my own laugh to laugh...and that was how we became friends and dated for 7years.

37 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Sanemind(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2019
Have not toasted a woman before sha,all l know is that am always in a relationship

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2019
mtcheew!these farm toolz don't need those....just flash them money

11 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Davash222(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2019
Or you can just give her money and skip all these steps.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by bigpriik: 2:30pm On May 27, 2019
SmellySperm:
mtcheew!these farm toolz don't need those....just flash them money

respect women so they can respect your sisters

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by bigpriik: 2:31pm On May 27, 2019
Davash222:
Or you can just give her money and skip all these steps.

money spending is not a natural way to attract. women remember be natural it is far better.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Davash222(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2019
bigpriik:

money spending is not a natural way to attract. women remember be natural it is far better.
Giving her money is the easiest natural way to attract Women. Let’s be realistic here, please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by bigpriik: 2:37pm On May 27, 2019
Davash222:

Giving her money is the easiest natural way to attract Women. Let’s be realistic here, please.

OK all the best for you and your money magnet
Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Preshy561(f): 2:39pm On May 27, 2019
Davash222:

Lol. grin grin grin

You think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Davash222(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2019
bigpriik:

OK all the best for you and your money magnet
Don’t allow your moniker deceive you. I doubt if it’s big preek that attract Regina to Ned. Use your head, bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Davash222(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. grin grin grin

You think?
No, I know so.

How have you been?
Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Deepfeel(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2019
Do men need to be taught how to approach a woman this days : undecided
Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Drshobz(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2019
once there is money your confidence will rise ur self esteem will increase
the only language most gals understand is money
when I was broke ( not dat am rich) I hardly toast ladies but now dat am seeing small change see the way they flock around me
I have fvck 3 friends with money so my guy go and make money

22 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by legendine(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2019
tongue
Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Preshy561(f): 3:06pm On May 27, 2019
Davash222:

No, I know so.

How have you been?
Lol. Okay o.

I'm great, thank you. smiley
Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by ubunja(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2019
Money attracts Women and you can get any woman with money...

But a pussy you get without spending cash, by sheer confidence and the power of your words is sweeter.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by bigpriik: 4:00pm On May 27, 2019
Drshobz:
once there is money
your confidence will rise
ur self esteem will increase

the only language most gals understand is money

when I was broke ( not dat am rich) I hardly toast ladies
but now dat am seeing small change
see the way they flock around me

I have fvck 3 friends with money
so my guy go and make money

Money attracts women yes because because they are guarded by a natural instinct to find protection or security a rich man can guarantee a woman security but biologically nature gives everyman a chance to reproduce if only he can toughen up a very confident man is very likely to survive in this difficult world.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by nicepoker101(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2019
Op this is my version. I didn't see anything about money in your post. I hereby declare this epistle as irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by bigpriik: 4:43pm On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
Op this is my version. I didn't see anything about money in your post. I hereby declare this epistle as irrelevant.

maybe you should walk up to a babe and show her a bundle of money and tell her to follow you then come back and tell us result hmmmm.attraction is a product of emotions I wonder how you guys cope with golddiggers because in reality you know she doesnt love you..

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by nicepoker101(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
bigpriik:

maybe you should walk up to a babe and show her a bundle of money and tell her to follow you then come back and tell us result hmmmm.attraction is a product of emotions I wonder how you guys cope with golddiggers because in reality you know she doesnt love you..
money and babe. That's unlike poles they will certainly attract. grin
Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by adeboi1: 5:32pm On May 27, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Okay o.

I'm great, thank you. smiley

bighead howfar
Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by tydi(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
Girls of nowadays don't want to be wooed appreciated and told how beautiful they look.. . Na money for hand, back for ground they there now.

Na there e better pass self!

Ikolobia Je chuba ego

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by pansophist(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
The natural, most effective way for a man to attract a woman is to improve himself and be the best he can be, then pick from the pool of women who already finds him attractive. It is a myth that your ''toasting'' skills, or whatever the poster wrote will get you women. It will if you are a valuable man, but it will not if you have no value attached to your being. Even without saying a word, if a woman finds you attractive (valuable), coughing is enough to get her commitment. Let's take for example Davido the musician (or any made man), he will naturally attract women, and they will be loyal to him to an exaggerated degree even if he doesn't reciprocate. When you approach a woman, it is not your sweet mouth that will attract her, but in her mind, she is already calculating complex theories to know if you are worthy of her.

Just as you are strategising to impress her with your toasting game, and be in your best behaviour, women are also on the look-out for quality males (a good catch), and no amount of sweet mouth will get you the woman you desire if you are not valuable. Try to be a catch (the one she is actively searching for), then women will flock to you. As an analogy, it is easier for a farmer to pick the fruits that his bait can reach, than aiming to pluck the ones in untold feet above him. And if she refuses you, in most cases, then she probably considers you below her league, as you do not emerge victorious in the series of evaluation you have undergone in her mind. You didn't pass the'' I will think about it'' test grin.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by tydi(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2019
Deepfeel:
Do men need to be taught how to approach a woman this days : undecided

I tire oo!
Every street dude was in that anxiety stage but we passed.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2019
bigpriik:
Once again I am no dating coach am just a natural man who loves to teach my fellow guys(only those willing to learn) how to be natural too with women.whether you accept it or not women are important to a man's life they were created to make men happy a man can never be truly happy without a woman in his life unless he is gay ,or impotent forget the hypocrisy displayed here.

The way to success with women starts from the mind .a man who sees himself as unattractive or is nervous and shy will not be too attractive to women the only we to build your confidence is to change your mindset about women firstly and secondly face your fears .As for the former you have to stop seeing women as being rude,nasty ,wicked ,insulting most women are friendly only a few are nasty probably because they may be lesbians,recently heartbroken,or just naturally have bad attitude not your fault.as for the latter face your fears by approaching women on the street,malls,supermarket, campus etc no matter how they treat you just keep moving this is recommend because if you eventually gets successful either once or twice it will boost your confidence so much that your fears will wear away gradually.you require some good set of skills to add to your confidence.

(1) when you approach a lady for the first time assume strongly in your mind it will be successful and put on a beaming and genuine smile and be relaxed under you skin she is human just like you.when you say hello to a lady for the first time the first thing she does is to read your body language which she is programmed to do naturally if see sense you are nervous ,shaky or lack self belief she may up her defence against you as she perceives you are not man enough.
(2)if she responds positively to you, you can say things like wow looks like someone had a stressful day or you can say why so much hurry life is too short to be in so much hurry lady slow down ,sometimes it doesn't matter what you say just be confident and positive you will be sure of yourself like you are talking to a male friend.if she gives you a frowned face you just smile and still believe in urself its just a test .

(3)extend the convo by asking her where she works ,schools and please don't ask too much questions ,just talk to her freemindedly like you are talking to a guy don't compliment her looks nope don't pass a sexual message too early compliment her intelligence,sense of humour dress sense but not her looks.

(4)don't stay for too long get her number and leave next thing is to fix a date.

my blog is coming soon am not doing this for money and fame and doing it because I love teach people.

byeee
see you next week.

Baba that your number 3 is asked by mainly gold diggers. I don't take people who ask me where do I work on our first convo seriously. You lot have been hammering on ladies asking that question to size you up so why ask ladies? A smart guy should decode a working lady and he'll gradually get to know where she works.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Phock2sweet: 6:43pm On May 27, 2019
bigpriik:

byeee
see you next week.

maynation I want toast u here. OMo afonja
Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by maynation(f): 6:58pm On May 27, 2019
Phock2sweet:
maynation I want toast u here. OMo afonja

You have my NoOOoooooooo in advance.
Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2019
All these will only work on a lady who has a thing for you and is only waiting for you to shoot your shot.

Be like say this op never chop better slap. grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Phock2sweet: 7:08pm On May 27, 2019
;DDo u mean nooooumber?
maynation:

You have my NoOOoooooooo in advance.

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by pansophist(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
All these will only work on a lady who has a thing for you and is only waiting for you to shoot your shot.

Be like say this op never chop better slap. grin

OP you de hear am? she de confirm wetin I write earlier for cool this thread.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 27, 2019
pansophist:

OP you de hear am? she de confirm wetin I write earlier for cool this thread.
Na only better slap fit reset that one's brain grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Jerking Off On Zoom Live. Taught He Turned Off The Cam. / Sex With Slim Girls Feels Like Heaven / My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.