Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Anti-Goodluck Jonathan Summit In Owerri Halted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Goodluck Jonathan Summit In Owerri Halted (1826 Views)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) / A Truce Between Pro And Anti Goodluck Jonathan On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Goodluck Jonathan Summit In Owerri Halted by naso2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2010
Onlytruth:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You self dey laugh abi? grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Goodluck Jonathan Summit In Owerri Halted by Onlytruth(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
na_so:

@onlytruth

Bros I no abuse you na. well accept my apologies if you felt insulted by my post.

First knowing that you have posted several threads to promote IBB, and the same you quickly attached GEJ to what happened in Owerri without convincing detail, did not go down well with me too.

I am not, and cannot bully anyone to support any candidate, but I think I have a right to stand up to defend my candidate when he is being maligned without facts.

peace.

Apologies accepted in good faith.

I know that I have often been associated with support for IBB, but the truth is that I have not settled for a candidate yet. I have often accused Jonathan of not making open promises or commitments to Ndigbo in exchange for their votes. Isn't that what politics is all about? My support for other candidates has been based on their open commitment to Ndigbo on one issue or the other. I want Jonathan to make some open commitments (like state police or one more state) to Ndigbo NOW, not tomorrow, 'cos it might be too late. As of today, he would win the south east. But, if he continues with his style of politics, eg muzzling dissent and keeping mum, he will quickly lose the south east. This advise is in good faith.
Re: Anti-Goodluck Jonathan Summit In Owerri Halted by Onlytruth(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2010
na_so:

You self dey laugh abi? grin grin grin

I had to laugh at the way you put it. I would be rolling on the floor if I saw it myself. The guy was just being clever and saving his @55. grin
Re: Anti-Goodluck Jonathan Summit In Owerri Halted by anonimi: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2010
Onlytruth:

I have often accused Jonathan of not making open promises or commitments to Ndigbo in exchange for their votes. Isn't that what politics is all about? My support for other candidates has been based on their open commitment to Ndigbo on one issue or the other. I want Jonathan to make some open commitments (like state police or one more state) to Ndigbo NOW, not tomorrow, 'cos it might be too late. As of today, he would win the south east. But, if he continues with his style of politics, eg muzzling dissent and keeping mum, he will quickly lose the south east. This advise is in good faith.

shine your eyes well well make u see sey those old men who gathered were all their for their bellies. their politics is that of cash and carry, personal benefits devoid of communal considerations. as late Bob Marley sang:
dem belly full but we hungry

* how much infrastructural development have they done in igbo land in their years of (mis)respresenting igbo interest
* how many schools, hospitals or even school blocks or hospital wards have they built for all the money collected from their nothern paymasters
* how much have they paid out annually in schorlarships to indigent students to reduce the need for their relations to turn to armed robbery and kidnapping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Discover 107,000 Ghost Officers / House Of Assembly Aspirant Runs Mad During Pdp Screening In Zamfara / Early Deaths: Why Do African Presidents Keep Dying In Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.