Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? (11423 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by VisaSeeker12: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2019
MachineGuy:

Russia accepts foreigners into their army.
France also accepts Foreigners into their French Legion Army.
Israel also accepts Foreigners into their Army but you need to be a Jew or Convert to a Jew in any jewish synagogue that is recognised by the Jewish Agency, in other for them to accept your online application and you easily will be issued visa to come over and begin your training with them in Israel.
As for Russia the only requirements includes, you need to know how to speak Russia, no criminal record in your home country, no critical health challenges. Once you meet those requirement Russia will welcome you with open arms and give you a 5 year contract you will sign and after your service you automatically you become a citizen and receive your Russia passport but you may have to resign your Nigeria citizenship there before the issue it to you.
You can enter Russia Visa free with a Fan ID and join as far as u meet those requirement they will take you in and you then commence training with them.
For France Legion, you need to find a way to come to France by yourself because they don't assist you with any paper work to come but once you come and present yourself at their recruitment center in Paris or Aubagne they will take you in and provide you with accommodation and food all through your stay with them for a Five year Contract. After your contract, you will get a France Passport.
United Kingdom are also recruiting foreigners from Commonwealth countries which Nigeria is also among but you have to come to UK with a Valid Visa in other to join.
Pm me if you need further info.
Cheers...

have PM you reply me bro.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Did you know that with a Nigerian passport, you can visit 44 countries around the world VISA FREE or VISA ON ARRIVAL?

1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados (Visa free for 6 months)

3. Benin Republic (Visa free)

4. Burkina Faso (Visa free)

5. Burundi (Visa on arrival for 30days)

6. Cameroon (Visa free)

7. Cape Verde (Visa on arrival)

8. Chad (Visa free)

9. Comoros Island (Visa on arrival)

10. Cote d’Ivoire (Visa free )

11. Djibouti (Visa on arrival)

12. Dominican (Visa free for 21 days)

13. Fiji Island (Visa free for 4 months)

14. Gambia (Visa free for 90days)

15. Georgia (Visa on arrival)

16. Ghana (Visa free)

17. Guinea (Visa free)

18. Guinea Bissau (Visa free for 90 days)

19. Haiti (Visa free for 90 days)

20. Iran (Visa on arrival)

21. Kenya (Visa on arrival for 90 days)

22. Liberia (Visa free)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buzznigeria.com/countries-can-travel-visa-nigeria/amp/
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Unbelievable Places Where Desperate African Migrants Were Discovered. Dashboard And Rear-seat...

https://autojosh.com/engine-dashboard-and-rear-seat-unbelievable-places-where-desperate-african-migrants-were-discovered/

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by Supersweet2019: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
dgee1:
Well I'm still part of the group seeking to move out of this country. It is becoming very difficult to live an honest life here.

Despite how humble my background appear to be, I went to school, studied hard and graduated with a CGPA of 4.01/5. A course of five years was made six because of some unreasonable strike action within the university and the general ASUU. After national service , you begin to 'look' for jobs. And because you don't have 'connection' the jobs you get are those 15/25k monthly. Your age is a 'disadvantage'. You apply for govt. jobs, you get rigged out.

All the while, your peers who are into Yahoo-yahoo are 'living big'. You resolve to remain sane, positive and keep trying but years keep passing by. You look at what policies your government is making and you feel hopeless.

I'm intensely looking for scholarships or anything to leave this space. I believe I have the intellectual ability to excel in my field outside this country. The environment here is very unhelpful and depressing.

The only reason I am still around here is that I presently do not have the financial wherewithal to fund my travel processing.

Your story is heartbreaking. Feel free to send me your email address and I’ll be happy to share my thoughts on scholarship opportunities abroad.

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Supersweet2019:

If you faint in the day of adversity,
Your strength is small.

Proverbs 24

13 My son, eat honey because it is good,
And the honeycomb which is sweet to your taste;
14 So shall the knowledge of wisdom be to your soul;
If you have found it, there is a prospect,
And your hope will not be cut off.

The question is, Have found wisdom? Being honest isn't enough, [b]are your steps divinely directed?
If not, any petty thief will appear better than you.

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
It's not greener pastures you need, it's the people to make greener that you need. Make the people in your environment green, and you shall become a first class world citizen. Helps comes from above not from abroad.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by molybdenum0012: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
It's not greener pastures you need, it's the people to make greener that you need. Make the people in your environment green, and you shall become a first class world citizen. Helps comes from above not from abroad.

This sounds like a cliché. Stick to the topic or be mute if you don't have anything to say
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
molybdenum0012:

This sounds like a cliché. Stick to the topic or be mute if you don't have anything to say

If you hear something and it doesn't provoke you to action, it's mere cliché or information, but when it provokes you to act, it's called revelation. Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Poverty is a liar. It tells those who care to listen that their prosperity is in their future, that the wealth and better life they seek is in the lands where they have not set their foot and that where they are has nothing to offer.

-Oluwatobi Adesanya

https://medium.com/@Oluwatobi_Adesanya/why-seek-for-greener-pastures-when-the-land-is-green-c9c6e3eb1501
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by molybdenum0012: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

If you hear something and it doesn't provoke you to action, it's mere cliché or information, but when it provokes you to act, it's called revelation. Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.

Stay behind your phone and be deceiving your self. We know your type .

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by dgee1(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=Supersweet2019 post=85450941][/quote] Thanks for your concern. My email is adedayo1{at}gmail.com. God bless
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by dgee1(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Hello, please I'm still hoping to hear from you as regards the available scholarships you said you would share with me Thanks [quote author=Supersweet2019 post=85450941][/quote]
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by dgee1(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2020
Are you talking about Christ? [quote author=GRACEGLORY post=85456413][/quote]
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2020
hmmm.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by Runtown07: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pls am very much interested but I live in Nigeria how do I go about it.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Scholarship

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by Papertrail11(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
MachineGuy:
Join a foreign army, after your contract is completed you will become a citizen.

What do you mean by contract?
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by kunzzy4me(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
MachineGuy:

Russia accepts foreigners into their army.
France also accepts Foreigners into their French Legion Army.
Israel also accepts Foreigners into their Army but you need to be a Jew or Convert to a Jew in any jewish synagogue that is recognised by the Jewish Agency, in other for them to accept your online application and you easily will be issued visa to come over and begin your training with them in Israel.
As for Russia the only requirements includes, you need to know how to speak Russia, no criminal record in your home country, no critical health challenges. Once you meet those requirement Russia will welcome you with open arms and give you a 5 year contract you will sign and after your service you automatically you become a citizen and receive your Russia passport but you may have to resign your Nigeria citizenship there before the issue it to you.
You can enter Russia Visa free with a Fan ID and join as far as u meet those requirement they will take you in and you then commence training with them.
For France Legion, you need to find a way to come to France by yourself because they don't assist you with any paper work to come but once you come and present yourself at their recruitment center in Paris or Aubagne they will take you in and provide you with accommodation and food all through your stay with them for a Five year Contract. After your contract, you will get a France Passport.
United Kingdom are also recruiting foreigners from Commonwealth countries which Nigeria is also among but you have to come to UK with a Valid Visa in other to join.
Pm me if you need further info.

Cheers...

Thank you for this vital information...pls how can I reach you for better discussion

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by Supersweet2019: 4:07am On Jan 29, 2020
dgee1:
Thanks for your concern. My email is adedayo1{at}gmail.com. God bless

I sent you a note.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by dgee1(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Supersweet2019:

I sent you a note.
Thanks so much. I've replied the note.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by dgee1(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Supersweet2019:

I sent you a note.
I'm still hoping to get your response to the email I sent in response to the note you sent me. Thanks so much and God bless.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by dgee1(m): 4:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Supersweet2019:

I sent you a note.
Hello, still hoping to hear from you again. Thanks
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
For young people in some of the world’s most advanced countries, the career growth trajectory is always in the following order: graduate from school, move to your favourite city, land a dream job, and work towards your promotion. For young Nigerians, however, the reality is completely different. It is not uncommon to come across university graduates who have never been employed for five years. Understandably, this situation makes it extremely difficult to have a decent standard of living.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/09/06/how-much-it-costs-young-nigerians-to-leave-nigeria/

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
No visa? No problem!

Top destinations Nigerians can travel to without worrying about needing a visa.

https://www.travelstart.com.ng/lp/visa-free-countries
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tanker stowaways: U.K. detain Nigerian suspects wey hide inside oil tanker wey travel from Lagos to England

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-54690206

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2021
By Richard Akinola, Pharmacy Technician at University Hospital Lewisham (2014-present)

I find it very sad when I read things like this, you don’t really appreciate your own until you are somewhere else.

When you say “Get out” what are you running from? What are you trying to achieve by “getting out”?

Then your next questions would be, which countries would I like to go to? What are those countries immigration rules and regulations.

Would I be approved and be granted a visa for these countries? How much would it cost me to relocate to these countries?

Do I have friends or family that already reside in these countries?

I would suggest you do a lot of research before applying for a visa for your destination. Especially with your intent to stay in that country.

So in short, the best way is to do it the legal way, whatever you can offer these countries in terms of educational high skills (Doctor, nurses, pharmacist) etc put those skills forward.

Do not lie about your intent. Do a lot of research and my final advice would be this, if you are over 35 years with kids then forget it, stay in Nigeria and work your way up little by little.

If you are not highly skilled in terms of education then forget it.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6489889/weird-things-nigerians-uk-america

“But the most tragic thing is that many of them are suffering and are at the mercy of other Nigerians in the Diaspora who have turned them into slaves of sorts. This is the story many Nigerians abroad would not tell their family members at home. To compound their problems, some embassies and high commission offices are not making things easy.”
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by ralin: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
Did you know that with a Nigerian passport, you can visit 44 countries around the world VISA FREE or VISA ON ARRIVAL?

6. Cameroon (Visa free)

8. Chad (Visa free)

16. Ghana (Visa free)

17. Guinea (Visa free)

22. Liberia (Visa free)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buzznigeria.com/countries-can-travel-visa-nigeria/amp/

Thanks for sharing mate.

I've heard good things about Nigeria. Stuff like high education level https://best-in-nigeria.com.ng and they tend to be wealthier or something. Nigeria seems like the economic power house of Africa.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by richmanrichard: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

6. Cameroon (Visa free)

8. Chad (Visa free)

16. Ghana (Visa free)

17. Guinea (Visa free)

22. Liberia (Visa free)

All these are rubbish countries
Re: What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? by GRACEGLORY: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2021
richmanrichard:
All these are rubbish countries

Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibom Air Celebrate 500,000 Passengers After 23 Months Of Operation / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k / Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.