Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers (58053 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by compu(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2019
Blessing, to slap you dey hungry me!!

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by ediko5(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2019
Female bloggers who got their inspiration from this fake dude to start a blog, hope you're making the thousands of $$$$ monthly

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by pek(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I can now see why your formal husband divorced you undecided silly lady
Which one is formal husband for God's sake. Is there informal husband?
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by dingbang(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2019
grin after etinosa na blessing. Who is next? Bobrisky cheesy
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 27, 2019
Awe4luv:
PLS has anyone gotten any information from nnpc stating the venue for the test as promised by the organisation today?

Yeah
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by pek(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2019
datigbogirl:

Igbos are actually the most insecure people I've met to date. They'll do their best to prove to you, they're better than you.

I really feel for them, considering all d pain they have to go through.

One of the best 10students in my class once had a mark that was 1% lower than mine, and the guy was obviously looking depressed when I told him. He's an Igbo guy, since then I've always stayed away from them. They can't have peace of mind until they win you.

I believe they're actually mentally sick but have no one to tell them, else they would have known it's the cause of their marginalization. They even try to outwit themselves most times....

I don't see anything worthy of emulation in their lifestyle. They just suck abeg....
Because of Blessing Okoro you come up with this trash? You have generalised because of a few bad ones. Is your tribe perfect?
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by toscolee(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2019
Yerdley102:
today's sure ticket is available for high stakers. Winning is sure!
If interested Chat up 090-1584-068l9

If the others dey do am d way you do your own, people for no dey vex.
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Muzikluva(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2019
Awe4luv:
PLS has anyone gotten any information from nnpc stating the venue for the test as promised by the or8ganisation today?
Lol!
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Tolupiz(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2019
In d book of madness chapter 3v5 which says many are mad but few are naked
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by datigbogirl: 8:27pm On May 27, 2019
pek:
Because of Blessing Okoro you come up with this trash? You have generalised because of a few bad ones. Is your tribe perfect?

My dear I have close to 10years of working experience, most igbos I work with always behave that way. Always trying to prove they're better than the other person, especially when it's a Yoruba person, they'll toil day & night & burn the midnight candle to drive home their point.

I really pity them most times, the length they go through just to shine. It's a horrible life.

But a mentally sick person wont k ow these things.

It's the reason they're called chestbeaters...always telling people who aren't interested, what they are.

Funny people...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 27, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
More reason why I respect Indobaba over most celebrities!

He ain't fake.. Dude even sponsored 2 guys with 150k last week without anybody knowing
how then did you know about OT?
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by postnas(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2019
The girl need one month fasting and prayer make she attend the next shiloh abeg
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Mitsurugi(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Okoro chestbeating Blessing Amaka!!!,

Awon ti Nnewi Billionaire wey no dey Forbes list, Awon ti Facebook and Instagram developer, Awon ti Lagos No Mans land, LandLord, Awon ti Richest region but with lowest IGR

This ones would borrow money and Everything to go and decieve thier kerosine sharing village people during december and thier vilage people would come online and start chesbeating that their sisters and Blodas have became billionaires and own 90% of Lagos , Abuja and even Kano

Mighty load off your chest innit mate?

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by katolistic(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2019
This lady is related to Lie Mohammed grin
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by solmusdesigns: 8:42pm On May 27, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Mighty load off your chest innit mate?

Got no bloody Ibo issue on my chest lad.. no point getting cheeky mate its all bants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by 9gerian: 8:44pm On May 27, 2019
Wow! This crossed my mind too.

People forming expert counselors and deceiving others. Then when they run out of ideas, they diversify into other areas, and their followers follow them still.. sometimes into a ditch grin

Freeze and Co... cheesy

kamez:
see why many relationships and marriages are parking up.. because foolish women take foolish relationship tips from idiotss like this woman...

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by amuwo1980: 8:44pm On May 27, 2019
datigbogirl:

My dear I have close to 10years of working experience, most igbos I work with always behave that way. Always trying to prove they're better than the other person, especially when it's a Yoruba person, they'll toil day & night & burn the midnight candle to drive home their point.

I really pity them most times, the length they go through just to shine. It's a horrible life.

It's the reason they're called chestbeaters...always telling people who aren't interested, what they are.
Lazy youroba folks

Funny people...
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by RYANAYO(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2019
i new all this was publicity stunt, see the 2 of the sharing a drink after he arrested her see the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ1lwW7D73E
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by CloudResident(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2019
Warning Alert :Living fake life can lead to depression.

2 Likes

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by datigbogirl: 8:46pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=amuwo1980 post=78775536][/quote]

What are you trying to say?
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Adedotun13(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2019
Fcm Gist grin
Ennyhorlar:
More reason why I respect Indobaba over most celebrities!

He ain't fake.. Dude even sponsored 2 guys with 150k last week without anybody knowing

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Pref(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2019
please,any nnpc hospital lagos staff,please reply ASAP.help a brother looking for IT placement.
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2019
datigbogirl:

Funny people...
Igbos don intimidate this one life taya..you probably felt they were trying to prove they were better than you because you know you couldn't keep up with their 'go getter' spirit..all these lengthy jargon you vomited doesn't change that fact..na so one old man from a certain tribe talk say e dey see Igbo giant wey dey chase am for dream tongue

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 27, 2019
Quit stereotyping an entire tribe and please grow up.
solmusdesigns:
grin

Awon ti Nnewi Billionaire wey no dey Forbes list, Awon ti Facebook and Instagram developer, Awon ti Lagos No Mans land, LandLord, Awon ti Richest region but with lowest IGR

This ones would borrow money and Everything to go and decieve thier kerosine sharing village people during december and thier vilage people would come online and start chesbeating that their sisters and Blodas have became billionaires and own 90% of Lagos , Abuja and even Kano

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

I dodge ppl like you. So much hate ingrained in you

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Didi2d(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
This kind of ladies are very cheap, you can f**k them with indomie and #500 transport money
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by jibrilELsudan: 9:12pm On May 27, 2019
AT THIS RATE AM VERY SURE HER KUKU IS NOT HERS.

INFACT, HER MOUTH WHICH I SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH IS NOT HERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.