Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home (1620 Views)

Eskimo Going For Giveaway Price / Last Man Standing. Pure Black Male GSD Going For Giveaway Price / Monkeys And Boerboel Puppies For Deserving Homes...08063360693 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by pethavenINC: 6:37pm On May 27, 2019
female pitbull pup available to a good home..indicate interest..ill chat randomly
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by MavenMykael(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2019
Pls am Super Intrested, This will make my whole year... I promise to take good care her dearly
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by manitoba(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2019
Do give more details on how to own this please.
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by MavenMykael(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2019
I wish i could write Epistles to highlight Reasons ,why i deserve this great opportunity to own a nice breed.... Am just praying you give me the chance .i will take Care of her Just like my BB
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by ekkywolex(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
I am interested sir. Please consider me
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by ujlatino(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2019
pethavenINC:
female pitbull pup available to a good home..indicate interest..ill chat randomly
Pls were is ur location, am much interested
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Onyeka1987: 10:18pm On May 27, 2019
You guys are wasting your precious time, the op ain't giving jack
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Lagosrabbit: 10:42pm On May 27, 2019
Onyeka1987:
You guys are wasting your precious time, the op ain't giving jack
Rotfl.. U revealed my thoughts
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by AlphaK: 10:52pm On May 27, 2019
Plz bro, I'm a dog lover and I reside in Owerri. It would really be an honour if you would grace me with such an opportunity to own that dog. Please pick me for this give away. My contact 09031272378 WhatsApp, Telegram anyone.☹️☹️
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Uhtred(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2019
I'm interested. I'm based in Abuja. Own a lhasa Also and will take good care of the Pitbull
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by dirtycoin(m): 3:23am On May 28, 2019
Members of awoof association will continue to flood this thread. If you cannot afford to buy a dog, I doubt that you will be able to take good care of it.

Keeping a dog doesn't come cheap.
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by agarawu23(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2019
If you guys can't afford to buy a dog, I wonder where you guys will get money to feed and vaccinate the dog. Dog is another responsibility that you can't ignore.
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by exclusive7(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2019
Would be great to have the bitbull, I've had dogs over the years. Would take good care.. I currently have a rott, your bitbull will have some company with me and never be lonely
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Uhtred(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2019
Not all of us who showed interest in the pitbull that can't afford it. I mean, how much is a pitbull? Some if us (myself included) are already dog owners and there's no offence in adding a free pitbull to our collection.
agarawu23:
If you guys can't afford to buy a dog, I wonder where you guys will get money to feed and vaccinate the dog. Dog is another responsibility that you can't ignore.
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2019
pethavenINC:

Interested human here
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Timantech(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2019
pethavenINC:
pls am very imterested base in lagos
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by wizi44(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2019
pethavenINC:
am interested please please
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by jeff1607(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2019
dirtycoin:
Members of awoof association will continue to flood this thread. If you cannot afford to buy a dog, I doubt that you will be able to take good care of it.

Keeping a dog doesn't come cheap.

most people have access to lots of food but getting that particular large sum altogether at once is quite challenging for them .

pet owners take particular good care of their dogs than some breeders ,they don't discriminate in choice of a pup but s breeder go use mouth tell you all the faults in your dog and still not buy
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Timantech(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2019
jeff1607:

most people have access to lots of food but getting that particular large sum altogether at once is quite challenging for them .

pet owners take particular good care of their dogs than some breeders ,they don't discriminate in choice of a pup but s breeder go use mouth tell you all the faults in your dog and still not buy
You are right doc
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by martete1(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2019
I need a friend for my male rottweiler, and no crossing because I don't do puppy stuff
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by vinotinto5: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Buy Your Dogs/Puppies From Breeders & Sellers With Integrity (Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited- RC Number. 1307444)

... at Vingold, we offer 1st class breeding and animal health (veterinary) services of global best practices.

... at Vingold, we also process the exportation and importation of your animals (pets).

... at Vingold, we sell and deliver exotic, pedigree breed of dogs nationwide and across Africa.

Company's Motto: Great integrity maintenance & more good times to clients.

For High quality, exotic dogs of all kinds, kindly call Dr. Gold Obiejesi (Director- Veterinary Services & Sales) on 09099568813, or Vincent Obiejesi (Director- Breeding & Farm Services) on 09098383299.

Vingold Veterinary Services & Farms Limited is located in Abuja. However, we are noted for our genuine and speedy delivery nationwide and across some African countries.
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Doglove91: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oh God I don't want this opportunity to pass me by. Like all my whole life, I've always loved dogs. Currently I have a local dog now, I know I don't have the resources to buy a good breed, but I can 1000% spend my whole resources on this beautiful dog if I ever get one. My ekuke sef, upon all laughter behind my back and mimicry, am still happy with her. Even when I ever get an opportunity of eating chicken in my house, I sneak downstairs to give her everything without tasting it. My love for dogs are unlimited and no matter what type of dog, whether crippled or whatever, I'll never be ashamed. I love them so much. Even sef, my mum has spent like 15k on that ekuke for treatments. She never knew she would ever spend a dime or agree to spend it. And I also couldn't believe I persuaded my mum so as to see to hee health. Even sef, I wanted to carry the ekuke to school sef bt my mums no gree. Some dogs are worth more than some humans. And this ekuke barks at any idiat who touches me. Even at some attempts, biting them. It's cos of how close I am and how much of my time I spend with it. Though it's ekuke but I give it special treatment that is meant for every other dog just that I don't have money to get myself one but taking care of it isn't always a problem. I bathe my ekuke happily infront of everyone laughing at me and I give it my food and meat. I go hungry to see it eat. I play with it. It's very agile and so aggressive. I still can't believe that dogs braveness and agility up till this moment. I spend most of my day with it. I read with it. I dance with it. I feed it and even derive joy in cleaning it's poo. Makes me feel more responsible and a mother with duties. I even got it it's papers. Like am so damn in love with dogs. My birthday is this month and true to the Almighty God in heaven, I'd be the happiest girl on earth if I ever get this dog. Like, I'll take a walk with it every morning and evening, I'll give it proper treatments. I'll give it proper and healthy foods. I'll buy the food in bag and keep. I'll bath it every Friday. I'll take it to the vet every month for check ups. I'll spend proper time with it. He/She will be family and that I promise you. And most of all, my ekuke is a very clean and neat dog taking aside it's African name. Very intelligent. And I'd love the sweet beautiful dog to have a companion. My dog Migan, your dog, and I... I'll give us the name, Gucci Gang���. If you see me, you see them. And if you see them, you see me. If I had no time for dogs, I wouldn't have the time to happily write this. Please consider me!!!... I need it!!! I so much love dogs and puppies. And lastly, if I ever get this dog... No calabar idiat will near my gate. Am from Enugu anyway. ��� . Thanks dear. Am really waiting on your reply. ��
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Doglove91: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ok.
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Doglove91: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bro my birthday is on 30th June this month oh. If I ever get this dog as a gift, I swear never to forget you in my whole life. You just made a sister happy. Bro am begging cry and I accept my beg. Please bro. I'll send you pictures of it everyday to show you how fine the dog is. Just gift me your dog as my birthday gift. Please. I already have a spacious space, light, airy and calm and even big spacious compound for it to play in. I've already arranged every single thing in my mind. The bathing towel. The rags. The field it'll go and play in during my early morning walks. The kind of food it will eat. The kind of people that will be seeing it. Any human being his eye is turnionion will NEVER near it. Like bro please. Consider me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Doglove91: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Like am already imagining your dog, Migan and I doing everything together. cry
Re: Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home by Doglove91: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
My no again in case you didnt see it. 09024973366. Both watsapp and call.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Puppies So Expensive / How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage / Adult Female Caucasian For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.