Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians (640 Views)

Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. / Adeboye Denies Link With Money-for-prophesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by AloyEmeka5: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2010
[size=14pt]IBB denies link with alleged plan to attack Christians [Remember Kafanchan][/size]
From Chuks Okocha in Abuja, 09.25.2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010

Former Military President and one of the foremost presidential aspirants of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), General Ibrahim Babangida has raised alarm that he is being blackmailed by certain elements who are alleging that he is sponsoring sectarian crisis where Muslims are encouraged to attack Christians.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/sep/26/210.html

According to a statement signed by the Director of Media and Publicity of General Babangida's Presidential Campaign, Prince Kassim Afegbua, the former military president is being associated with the restiveness in Jos and Kaduna, where Muslims are allegedly being asked to attack Christians.

Babangida said in the statement that text messages are being sent to several persons alleging that he is the mastermind of the plot by Muslims to attack Christians in some northern.

The former military president denied having anything to do with the crisis and accused his detractors of blackmailing him to earn some cheap political points.

The statement read in part:  "Our attention has been drawn to a very damaging, spurious and orchestrated text messages being circulated by people who are desperate to blackmail our presidential aspirant, General Ibrahim Babangida linking him to a purported attempt by Muslims to attack Christians in the north.

"To all intents and purposes, this latest blackmail is not only wicked and ill conceived, but further goes to show how desperate politicians could go to blackmail people. No matter the motive, it is conceived in bad taste and should be condemned in all its ramifications.

"General Babangida has been in the forefront of those crusaders with belief in religious harmony in the country. As a president, he was able to reopen bilateral relations with Israel which paved the way for our Christian brothers and sisters to go on Holy Pilgrimage.

"He neither discriminate against Christians nor does he engage in anything that tends to undermine the secularity of the nation. For anybody, for whatever motivation to link him with such dastardly intention of creating bad blood among Christians and Muslims is a clear cut attempt to blackmail him to dim his soaring popularity in the build up to the 2011 general elections. We abhor this ill conceived intention in its entirety," the statement noted.
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2010
What will the evil genius just prophet mohammad say before, of course he would deny. Babangida was the first Nigerian islamic terrorist. Rem the letter bomb he sent to late Dele Giwa
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by vescucci(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
While I think IBB is probably evil, I don't think he's actuated by any religious stimulus. That would be the other cretin, Buhari's preserve. If what my parents tell me of IBB is accurate, I'd say there were never any text messages and this whole thing is engineered to make him look like the innocuous victim and earn HIM cheap points. Bishop - e4.
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Dsense(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
I think u re out of ur senses abi what brings prophet muhammed into d discussion .
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
Alot. Mohammad is evil just like Babangida
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Dsense(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2010
I'm speechless.but let's deal with this in A perfect manner .U GOT TO STOP THIS.
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by vescucci(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
Stop pissing people off, Toba. By all means, express your views but be more, em, politically correct. Everyone has a right to delusion.
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ok. Just on this thread. Really I dnt trust babangida, he could have anticipated such what do u think?
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Dsense(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
U got to apologize bfore moving on ur comments in this thread,U re writing Human being Not Animal.
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
Apologize to who? Mohammad, Babangida or to you
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Dsense(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2010
To me personally of course of being rude to ma comments. or Watever. U nd muhammed have drastic deal to sort out we u got to meet him.Go nd learn dat u don't just bump unto religion like that ,u know i could have replied u or '' ur religion'' just da way u touched mine ,but they don't teach us in dat way.WE are here to exchange respects . NOT INSULTS.
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2010
I say i don hear. No more insult but no apologies
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by Dsense(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2010
Coo,.Thnk for dat.
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by vescucci(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
Toba, thumbs up to you but you would have been excused. Just so you know. IBB is ingenious but only in the dark arts. Credential wise, he'd make the best president but not everyone will have a Paul conversion.
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by nopuqeater: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2010
WHile I am not backbiting or maligning Ibrahim babaginda, I can safely say he is no Muslim, from the time he called himself Evil genius; Alama Shaitan. Allah revealed his hypocrisy to the whole world by making his tongue swear or utter haram "for christ sake".

Unless he retake his Shahadah, he is a disbeliever. His case is similar to that of the Indian or Pakistani movie start who participated in the worshiping of the Hindu Idol. Even his presence throws him out of Islam. People like that if they die, true believers should not pray on them, because Allah has brought whats in their heart out , just like the hypocrites that in Madina even after the death of the Prophet (AS).
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by vescucci(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2010
Yeah, I'm sure IBB is shaking like a leaf
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by nopuqeater: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^ he may not shake. the reality is staring at you. WHo cares about Babangida, but people like you who care for him?
Re: IBB Denies Link With Alleged Plan To Attack Christians by vescucci(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
undecided

(1) (Reply)

After The Conference/congres/convention And Retreat, What Next? / Warning All / How To Handle Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.