Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues (35223 Views)

I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / This Is The Reason SD Card Slots Are Disappearing From Phones / These Three Infinix Devices Will Receive Android 8 Oreo OTA Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 3:52am On May 28, 2019
ifyboy60:

people criticizing the US are either hypocrites or straight up dummies.

china started this long ago, the US is only obliging them.

Alot of nigerians only learn information on gossip forums so they are uninformed

China banned all American social networks for years now and all past USA presidents allowed them get away with it , Trump is not a walk over

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by wickyyolo: 3:57am On May 28, 2019
Mk93:
some APC idiot on niaraland were saying Nigeria can afford a trade war with the US when they threatened to sanctioned those who will disrupt the election. even China is already crying.
the US is and will remain the only order that the world obey

Not for long.
If you studies history you will know all great civilization will someday Die.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by wickyyolo: 3:59am On May 28, 2019
lordm:
Hauwei will fold up o

Fold up ? The chinese government is ready to pump billions to make it work.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by RTSC: 4:02am On May 28, 2019
And for Nigerians at home, huawei recently installed telecommunications infrastructure for the federal government and for all our telecommunications companies.
What is now going to happen as sanctions begins?
Can they service the infrastructure?

That is beside the fact that all our data is currently in the hands of the Chinese government.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Dottore: 4:05am On May 28, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Dis Huawei guys are always involve in scandals, even after winning the contract to install CCTV in Pakistan they were is secretely streaming the streets of Islamabad to China until they were caught and asked to remove the chip from each CCTV.
They lied the chip was for diagnostic purposes.

They were also involved in Scandals in Poland

A lot of African countries including Nigeria are now hugely indebted to China. A new form of colonization will soon start.
Every country uses their tech companies for espionage. US is the number one culprit. They use Google, Facebook and others that's why they are apprehensive over China using Huawei for the same purpose

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ollah2: 4:18am On May 28, 2019
Dottore:

Every country uses their tech companies for espionage. US is the number one culprit. They use Google, Facebook and others that's why they are apprehensive over China using Huawei for the same purpose

I have been reading comment by comment , page to page expecting just one person to write a meaningful and brilliant comment devoid of sentiment and hypocrisy and you just did that. Thank you, may the old gods and new bless you

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by martineverest(m): 4:19am On May 28, 2019
Mk93:

it is this very same China that Japanese soldiers wanted to wipe off the planet during Sino-Japanese war if not for US help.
the US/Japan trade war in the 80s force the Japan economy that was the second largest then into a crisis they are still recovering from now.
some idiot won't Respect US because they bought a phone that claim made in China
that's life for u..... America shouldn't be toyed with.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by LarryBee1k: 4:22am On May 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 4:29am On May 28, 2019
emmykk:

Do you know that there is ban on google,Facebook and twitter in China for many years now.

You forgot Whatsapp.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by LarryBee1k: 4:35am On May 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by trapQ: 4:40am On May 28, 2019
No, it's a Muslim country.
charliboy654:

For ur mind America na christain country?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by GeneralPula: 4:52am On May 28, 2019
charliboy654:

For ur mind America na christain country?

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by LarryBee1k: 4:53am On May 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by GeneralPula: 4:59am On May 28, 2019
[b]I’m with China on this, but usa contributed to a lot of Chinese growth & development. China wouldn’t have been where they are today if not for the USA. Then I guess the rest Asian countries have not been so happy about how USA gave China a sudden boost. If China isn’t careful, lots of things might get affected which will draw them backward a lot. But who knows what China is cooking up. I Dey here dey watch their action packed Movie grin. I get to know all dis cos I don chat with lots of Asians & Indians in the USA. What they’ll tell you is your skills are never gonna complete if you haven’t come down to the USA.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Timekeeper: 5:11am On May 28, 2019
santori:

if not for china, mobile phones and laptops would still be a luxury that only the stinking rich Can afford in Africa. who stop you from going to china to hustle, correct hustlers dey there making their cool money and sending back him.

If them give you and your family free visa and citizenship, be sincere with God and ur spirit, would you choose being a Chinese chinko citizen or American Yankee citizen... Be sincere with God and ur spirit.. Choose one
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ad84ada(m): 5:31am On May 28, 2019
Story of my life
HAkorehdeh:
US really wanna ruin these people fa. I was planning on buying the P30 before, now I'm probably gonna stick to my iPhone.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Sterope(f): 5:33am On May 28, 2019
grin

God bless America Indeed
lovelygurl:

Like this one grin grin grin

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Sterope(f): 5:36am On May 28, 2019
You people like saying jargons sha. For your mind now, you think you know world politics. Worst ko better ni.

LarryBee1k:

They all hate China. Singapore, south Korea and Taiwan are currently fighting with China. China are the worse set of people. I'll pick Americans over Chinesese anyday. If
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Sterope(f): 5:39am On May 28, 2019
The only country allowed to do terrible things and get away with it is America (plus a very few others)

God is an American grin

Dottore:

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 5:43am On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:
... Flawed all Howaei needs is to increase the inbuilt memory capacity. grin it's becoming shameful that the US is scared of competition they do anything in their power to bring you down. They can just wake up one morning and create what does not exist and put the Blame on you for their selfish interest. I pity people who asslick them and see them as Saints. I dislike the western world with passion. I stand with Howaei. IPhone and Samsung has turned many girls into olosho and some of them are even vomiting money right now all in name of i want to use upgraded phone. I love the Chinese they never let the western world dictate for them or influence their tradition. I love their simple lifestyle. It's in Nigeria we copy and paste and we want to live like the westerners and it's doing us more harm than good.

THE CHINESE STOLE THE TECHNOLOGY THEY HAVE. WAKE UP.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by LarryBee1k: 5:46am On May 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by linohlex: 5:54am On May 28, 2019
2 weeks old camon 11pro 6GB ran and 64gb rom for sale @ 65k contact or WhatsApp me on 08036269488
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Peacecoy19: 5:58am On May 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
tongue
. What imbecility is this.

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 6:12am On May 28, 2019
olaBC007:
One of the reasons why they say US rules the world
their end is near
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Maromark(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2019
Waiting for Chinese response. This will definitely shape the world for a long time, politically and economically.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2019
LarryBee1k:

It's you that need to read world news. You are ignorant. I don't personally like the Chinese. So you are telling Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea are not in disagreement with China?

Pertaining to Chinese culture, they count you as nothing but ape. They don't even hide it. If not for USA and British. You will never know the meaning of freedom.
You need to go back and read your history books. None of these countries you mention give freedom.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Sterope(f): 6:34am On May 28, 2019
cheesy..You mean the British that once colonised us and sent your ancestors to America to toil the fields. My ancestors were born free and I am not sure yours were with the way you have gotten things tangled. Who the hell is talking about slavery, freedom and what else you are raving about?

And no, your Chinese are as much racist as Taiwanese and Singaporeans. By the way, this whole debacle things is not about who hates Africans. God knows, either country don't give a Bleep about you or your country. Unlike you, I am not choosing sides but calling the Chinese the worst is just plain silly.

America can get away with terrible things in the global world and no can call them to it. China is also about itself, since it didn't get a chance to rape Africa. It is doing well for itself in that regards with your leaders consent. I am not an American or a Chinese. I am gonna sit back, relax and watch how things play out instead of forming advocate for countries that don't have my interest at heart.

LarryBee1k:

It's you that need to read world news. You are ignorant. I don't personally like the Chinese. So you are telling Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea are not in disagreement with China?

Pertaining to Chinese culture, they count you as nothing but ape. They don't even hide it. If not for USA and British. You will never know the meaning of freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by giles14(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2019
Mk93:
some APC idiot on niaraland were saying Nigeria can afford a trade war with the US when they threatened to sanctioned those who will disrupt the election. even China is already crying.
the US is and will remain the only order that the world obey
pls how is China crying? Do you think China is Nigeria that don't know it's left from right
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 6:45am On May 28, 2019
giles14:
pls how is China crying? Do you think China is Nigeria that don't know it's left from right
you don't know anything that is happening around the world
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by giles14(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2019
Admin401:

How will China rule the world when its people are starving?
china is starving but Nigeria is the headquarters of extreme poverty.
China is starving but it pulled more than 400M out of poverty within 10yrs while Nigerians are diving into poverty in millions by the year.
Starving Chinese also made the phone you used posting .
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by giles14(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2019
lloyds:

Huawei will survive it. . Although their revenue will suffer in the mean time.

Apple, Nexus (google) etc are dying, and they seem to have run out of new ideas.

If they kill Huawei, how will they treat the surge coming from Redmi (Xiaomi), Oppo, one plus etc. It's too late.
my brother we Nigerians are myopic when it comes to reasoning.

People forget the it is the Chinese companies that made android OS popular. More than 60% of the OS users are chinelo phones. Just hope dey use dem brains well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? / 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.