Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! (2164 Views)

Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2019
Evening everyone.. i saw one of wunbosicray8 post on Technology market here few days ago about an iphone 7 32GB for 70k(he didn’t notify it was faulty) and i chat him up on whatsapp that am interested in the phone. We finally met and I checked the phone, I inserted my sim card and it worked well. The only mistake i made was that I didn’t restart the phone and even used it to make a call in his presence, guess I would have noticed the fault of the phone if i hav done that. I made a transfer of 70k to his first bank account and we pathed our ways. When i got home, I decided to restart the phone nd dat was when I noticed der is something wrong with d fone, its takes up to 10minutes for the phone to boot up and i try to make a call on the phone, it was then i noticed I bought a deaf and dump phone. I later make an Enquiry of what might be wrong with the phone and i was told its “AUDIO IC issue” and it will cost like 20k to repair it and its even 50/50 if it will work. I contact wunbosicray8 back on the solution to the phone and all he said was that its none of business and he blocked me on whatsapp. That means he knows the condition of the phone before bringing here on NAIRALAND to sell. pls beware of wunbosicray8. He’s a scammer!!!

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Planet3xi: 8:17pm On May 27, 2019
When would we sto hurting ourselves. Please always check devices thoroughly. One sold me a laptop like that too. I didn't know it was faulty after five hours I got home and checked and noticed the flaws. He was shocked and surprised to see me on his street in front of his house to demand my money. How I got his house Addy shocked him to his marrow cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Donald95(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2019
Planet3xi:
When would we sto hurting ourselves. Please always check devices thoroughly. One sold me a laptop like that too. I didn't know it was faulty after five hours I got home and checked and noticed the flaws. He was shocked and surprised to see me on his street in front of his house to demand my money. How I got his house Addy shocked him to his marrow cheesy
Lol.. pls how did u go about it??
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Planet3xi: 8:30pm On May 27, 2019
Lekanberry:
Lol.. pls how did u go about it??

Na war. I cracked the password, then search the whole of his online purchase history. And started visiting the Addy one by one grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2019
Planet3xi:

Na war. I cracked the password, then search the whole of his online purchase history. And started visiting the Addy one by one grin
Lol.. u b bad sharp guy o
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by fawole73k(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2019
Lekanberry:
Evening everyone.. i saw one of wunbosicray8 post on Technology market here few days ago about an iphone 7 32GB for 70k(he didn’t notify it was faulty) and i chat him up on whatsapp that am interested in the phone. We finally met and I checked the phone, I inserted my sim card and it worked well. The only mistake i made was that I didn’t restart the phone and even used it to make a call in his presence, guess I would have noticed the fault of the phone if i hav done that. I made a transfer of 70k to his first bank account and we pathed our ways. When i got home, I decided to restart the phone nd dat was when I noticed der is something wrong with d fone, its takes up to 10minutes for the phone to boot up and i try to make a call on the phone, it was then i noticed I bought a deaf and dump phone. I later make an Enquiry of what might be wrong with the phone and i was told its “AUDIO IC issue” and it will cost like 20k to repair it and its even 50/50 if it will work. I contact wunbosicray8 back on the solution to the phone and all he said was that its none of business and he blocked me on whatsapp. That means he knows the condition of the phone before bringing here on NAIRALAND to sell. pls beware of wunbosicray8. He’s a scammer!!!
karma will surely fall on him
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Planet3xi: 8:40pm On May 27, 2019
Lekanberry:
Lol.. u b bad sharp guy o

His father and sisters were embarrassed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2019
Planet3xi:

His father and sisters were embarrassed cheesy
he was just looking up and down, left and right that day.. I should be suspicious he’s a criminal.. his ways ain’t pure.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Planet3xi: 8:54pm On May 27, 2019
Lekanberry:
he was just looking up and down, left and right that day.. I should be suspicious he’s a criminal.. his ways ain’t pure.

You didn't obey your mind bro. Always place calls. Always restart phones. Always insert sims.
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by wizzy89(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2019
Awoof dey purge belle grin. Sorry Op, next time run when u see deal dats too good to be true. Las Las na Scam!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2019
wizzy89:
Awoof dey purge belle grin. Sorry Op, next time run when u see deal dats too good to be true. Las Las na Scam!
70k na awoof price for iPhone 7 32GB?? Abeg go sleep if u don’t know what to comment here

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by O8074130304: 9:23pm On May 27, 2019
Lekanberry:

I contacted him for the phone offering 30k

He said he had already fixed the Audio problem

Then I didn't bother
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2019
O8074130304:

I contacted him for the phone offering 30k

He said he had already fixed the Audio problem

Then I didn't bother
he’s a fucking liar, he has diverted his calls now nd ignored most chat on whatsapp. He don wise for his face. The phone takes not less than 10minutes to boot up nd nothing like Audio works on it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by wizzy89(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2019
Lekanberry:
70k na awoof price for iPhone 7 32GB?? Abeg go sleep if u don’t know what to comment here

Eyah, still hurting. Sorry bro but d least u'll see a mint iPhone 7 32gb is 80k here. When getting a device next, do basic/thorough checks depending on ur device knowledge or better still go with someone who can assist you.
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 4:25am On May 28, 2019
wizzy89:

Eyah, still hurting. Sorry bro but d least u'll see a mint iPhone 7 32gb is 80k here. When getting a device next, do basic/thorough checks depending on ur device knowledge or better still go with someone who can assist you.
i no be novice for iPhone... hv never heard of Audio ic wahala like dis before
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 4:28am On May 28, 2019
wizzy89:

even though u buy the phone for 100k, u think say if dis foolish guys won sell bad market they won’t sell??
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Sankabson(m): 5:01am On May 28, 2019
That’s how this guy waleco2008 sold me bad iPad in 2015, the iPad was meant to be a birthday gift for my wife O.I was in Ibadan then, I sent him money, I didn’t even meet with him physically Cos he’s far-away in Lagos. I sent him money based on trust and all.I still have the iPad with me till now.

Tho, I’ve bought many stuff after then from good and trusted Nairlanders with no issues whatsoever. But there’s a lot of Bad Eggs in Technology Market.
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Catchfirez: 7:26am On May 28, 2019
Planet3xi:

Guess he forgot to reset the laptop, so you access his email.
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Planet3xi: 7:28am On May 28, 2019
Catchfirez:

Keep deceiving yourself FBI. Na who you Dey give beans Chop. GBE BODI E.

Do you folks ever answer intelligently cheesy go and study

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Catchfirez: 7:33am On May 28, 2019
wizzy89:

Have bought a mint and good working Us iPhone 7 128gb for 70k here on Nairaland in this month, it wasn’t unlocked. I later chipped it.
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by henrixx(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2019
Una too like awoof. Na why.
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by O8074130304: 8:02am On May 28, 2019
henrixx:
iPhone 7 32gb at 70k isn't awoof sir

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2019
henrixx:
how is 70k awoof for iPhone 7 32GB. Na ur type dey encourage dos scammers. God go catch all of u soon. Na d outrageous price wey u dey post no b awoof. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2019
Catchfirez:

Have bought a mint and good working Us iPhone 7 128gb for 70k here on Nairaland in this month, it wasn’t unlocked. I later chipped it.
let dem be saying thrash.
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by henrixx(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2019
Lekanberry:
how is 70k awoof for iPhone 7 32GB. Na ur type dey encourage dos scammers. God go catch all of u soon. Na d outrageous price wey u dey post no b awoof. SMH
take it easy bro. I don't post with outrageous prices neither am I a scammmer. Many can testify of my Good biz here on nl.

Don't be pained. In this Era of chip, Iphone 7 factory unlocked with box for 70k na awoof. And sorry you fell for it. I pray you recover your money if you can though. Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Entertainment Wrist Watch With 1gb Memory, Watch Resistant / Automated Car Parking Barrier Gate Management System / New Ipad Mini 1 But No Accessories For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.