Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! (2047 Views)

Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by wizzy89(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2019
Catchfirez:

Have bought a mint and good working Us iPhone 7 128gb for 70k here on Nairaland in this month, it wasn’t unlocked. I later chipped it.

Wetin u call am?. it wasn’t unlocked undecided
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by wizzy89(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2019
henrixx:
take it easy bro. I don't post with outrageous prices neither am I a scammmer. Many can testify of my Good biz here on nl.

Don't be pained. In this Era of chip, Iphone 7 factory unlocked with box for 70k na awoof. And sorry you fell for it. I pray you recover your money if you can though. Amen

Na exactly wetin I dey try let am know but who am I sha
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2019
henrixx:
take it easy bro. I don't post with outrageous prices neither am I a scammmer. Many can testify of my Good biz here on nl.

Don't be pained. In this Era of chip, Iphone 7 factory unlocked with box for 70k na awoof. And sorry you fell for it. I pray you recover your money if you can though. Amen
and who told u it was sold with accessories and box.. if u don’t know wat to say its not compulsory u comment here. Don’t know if u are the founder of those scammers sef.
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by henrixx(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2019
Lekanberry:
and who told u it was sold with accessories and box.. if u don’t know wat to say its not compulsory u comment here. Don’t know if u are the founder of those scammers sef.
na you put acessories o. I no write acessories grin No be only founder na manufacturer of scammmers I be. Sorry for the loss. If you no Wan get sense. Them go still do you again. Na the awoof dey run your Belle so. Enjoy your iPhone 7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2019
henrixx:
na you put acessories o. I no write acessories grin No be only founder na manufacturer of scammmers I be. Sorry for the loss. If you no Wan get sense. Them go still do you again. Na the awoof dey run your Belle so. Enjoy your iPhone 7
stupid mofo.. carry ur rotten mouth comot for here. Go find buyer for ur outrageous prices and carry ur frustration comot for here.
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by O8074130304: 10:23am On May 28, 2019
Lekanberry:
stupid mofo.. carry ur rotten mouth comot for here. Go find buyer for ur outrageous prices and carry ur frustration comot for here.

If the guy report you to dragnet Dem go ban you oh grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Predstan: 10:29am On May 28, 2019
Lol... this is the cost of awoof and Low Balling. U won use iPhone abi. Oya enjoy am now
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Ajeborhustler1: 10:29am On May 28, 2019
Awon resellers grin Them Don jam gbese. The mumu OP is selling same Iphone 7 for 80k non negotiable and he went to buy the one of 70k grin grin. Sorry OP. Make una carry your money and hit oferrup if it's that easy
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by blizzers(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2019
That’s d price for lowballing.... na everywhere even for offerup...bro take chill pill and move on
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Planet3xi: 11:53am On May 28, 2019
henrixx:

Na lie. 70k no be awoof. Many is llers are advertising arounf 70-100k rate here. Do your research
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by WunbosiCray8: 12:32pm On May 28, 2019
He did all that called with the phone made a call with the phone tested the finger print cameras he even reset the phone to confirm if it was factory unlocked while his sim was still inside ...he chatted me and I was asking him what happened to the phone several times buh he wasn’t patient and he just went on raining curses...

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by WunbosiCray8: 12:37pm On May 28, 2019
I didn’t say it’s none of my businesses I did not scam you ..I was listening to you until you started raining courses.

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2019
Why won’t rain curse on u when u knew the condition of the phone before selling it out
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2019
Its either u collect ur phone back nd refund my money or u go repair the phone for me.. na ur facebook account i go enta nxt
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2019
I once priced the phone for 45k cos u notified it has Audio issue cos d money to repair is like 20k and its even 50/50 chances.. u later posted anoda phone and pretended it was anoda phone entirely and i trusted u cos u are frm Nairaland not knowing it was d previous phone u posted that has Audio problem u posted again for 70k
Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2019
His first post where he notified the Audio ic issue

Re: Nairalanders.. Beware Of SALAWU OLATUNBOSUN T (Wunbosicray8). He’s a SCAMMER!!! by Lekanberry(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2019
Second post he uploaded another phone entirely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lg UHD Ai Thinq 65 Inch Smart Tv N350,000 / Please Stop Using Fake Charger With Your Apple Device / How To Chat With Your Twitter Friends On Your 2go Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.