Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer (3346 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders. Please don’t do any form of business with Juicyjuice. I repeat, DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH JUICYJUICE!!!!

I put up a thread selling an iPhone 5s for just 15k. 15k o. Only!

He responded saying he was interested. Only for him to tell me I should first waybill the phone to Benin from my location in Lagos, and that he won’t pay more than 2k for waybilling.

Then here’s the catch... he said he’s selling to another client. So the client will have to test and use it, then if satisfied, he’ll pay me. Imagine such utterances. Juicyjuice go and tell your babalawo that your “do as I say” charm no work!

Meanwhile this is an idiot who claims he imports phones o. So why not import? Why try to pull a fast one just for an ordinary iPhone 5s?

We all need to be careful o. Xmas is around the corner. Even with the affordable price tag on the phone, he was still trying to scam me.

Many may not be wise enough. Please let’s be guided accordingly.

Avoid him!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dragnet, kindly ban Juicyjuice before he succeeds in scamming other people. Others might not be so lucky.
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Arysexy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm in Benin, and a force person. Will initiate a biz deal with him or track him down. Leave that for me.

I am a victim of SCAM and I don't have mercy on them.

Watch out.

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Arysexy:
I'm in Benin, and a force person. Will initiate a biz deal with him or track him down. Leave that for me.

I am a victim of SCAM and I don't have mercy on them.

Watch out.

God bless you!!!

It’s so painful when you work hard for your money and one idiot somewhere thinks it’s okay to swindle you. Haba!!!

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Sommydisaster(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
From what I saw here, I don't see any form of scamming here

Putting up his pictures

It hasn't gotten to that stage..... Before you're down to tarnish ones image, catch him red-handed

Meanwhile I don't support fraud in any form

Juicyjuice come and clear yourself grin

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
@op don't u think ur going too far? Unless there's something ur not telling us. From what u posted its all speculations and it is wrong to call someone a scammer when u are not 100% sure. He made u an offer (though a silly one) it is left for u to either accept or decline.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by damola1: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
greenhulk:
@op don't u think ur going too far? Unless there's something ur not telling us. From what u posted its all speculations and it is wrong to call someone a scammer when u are not 100% sure. He made u an offer, it is left for u to either accept or decline.

I concour

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by laivwire(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
I already saw your thread but opening up a new thread and stalking him all over Nairaland along with your friends claiming he’s a scammer is not it at all.

He made an offer and you weren’t cool with it. Leave it at that. He didn’t collect your money or your gadget and I don’t think he snatched any asset of yours.

You really should let this matter rest.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT FALL FOR HIS CHEAP SCHEMES DOES NOT MEAN HE IS NOT A SCAMMER
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Kendumazy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
MsAdanna:
JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT FALL FOR HIS CHEAP SCHEMES DOES NOT MEAN HE IS NOT A SCAMMER

Stop all these. He isn't a scammer yet. Moderator can have you ban self. You seems new in buying and selling, see, a prospective customer can approach you with any option or method to get a deal done, if it's not okay for you, you let him go but labeling the client a scam when he or she hasn't ran away with your money or property is a big offense. Be careful!
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Greatzeus(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
MsAdanna:
Most of you call Nigeria a zoo,the truth is, that is why most of you are still walking freely instead of being in jail. If you try this in developed country,you will lose all you have ever worked for to this guy or you go to jail,but this is Nigeria,where we get away with nocturnal animalistic behaviours.
50 cent saw a sex tape of his ex online,he then posted it on his social media. He was sued and had to pay about $8m or so,not sure.
Character assassination is a great offence in countries where things are working.
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
MsAdanna:
Dragnet, kindly ban Juicyjuice before he succeeds in scamming other people. Others might not be so lucky.
oh so u want him to pay u first , then you send the phone.. wah if u don't send it.. imagine if he came on nairaland and tagged u a scammer.. cos u requested for payment before delivery..how would u feel.?? If u ain't okay with his suggestions.. look for another buyer in your state and don't waybill

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by doyouknowjohnny: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
I think the op needs to be banned..how in the world is he a scammer for petes sake.. except you have more msgs to prove otherwise better take down that picture before it turns messy
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Greatzeus:

Most of you call Nigeria a zoo,the truth is, that is why most of you are still walking freely instead of being in jail. If you try this in developed country,you will lose all you have ever worked for to this guy or you go to jail,but this is Nigeria,where we get away with nocturnal animalistic behaviours.
50 cent saw a sex tape of his ex online,he then posted it on his social media. He was sued and had to pay about $8m or so,not sure.
Character assassination is a great offence in countries where things are working.

K
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kendumazy:

Stop all these. He isn't a scammer yet. Moderator can have you ban self. You seems new in buying and selling, see, a prospective customer can approach you with any option or method to get a deal done, if it's not okay for you, you let him go but labeling the client a scam when he or she hasn't ran away with your money or property is a big offense. Be careful!

So I should wait for him to scam me first. Lol. You’re a joke!
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
doyouknowjohnny:
I think the op needs to be banned..how in the world is he a scammer for petes sake.. except you have more msgs to prove otherwise better take down that picture before it turns messy

Shut up, you Neanderthal. When he called me a scammer, no one said anything. I am not forcing the wretch to buy a phone!

Now I’ve called him out, you’re opening that trash can you can a mouth to spew sh*t.

Get the f*ck out of here!

LET HIM COME HERE TO CLEAR HIMSELF!
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by doyouknowjohnny: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
MsAdanna:

Shut up, you Neanderthal. When he called me a scammer, no one said anything. I am not forcing the wretch to buy a phone!

Now I’ve called him out, you’re opening that trash can you can a mouth to spew sh*t.

Get the f*ck out of here!

LET HIM COME HERE TO CLEAR HIMSELF!
No hope for you dear..No hope
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
doyouknowjohnny:

No hope for you dear..No hope

K
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by yemi2plus(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Moderators, edakun come and ban this OP.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
yemi2plus:
Moderators, edakun come and ban this OP.

Shut up!
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by tikabodiii: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na ordinary iPhone 5 Dey bring all these dramas smh poverty is bad...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by okooloyun1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
MsAdanna:
Fellow Nairalanders. Please don’t do any form of business with Juicyjuice. I repeat, DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH JUICYJUICE!!!!

I put up a thread selling an iPhone 5s for just 15k. 15k o. Only!

He responded saying he was interested. Only for him to tell me I should first waybill the phone to Benin from my location in Lagos, and that he won’t pay more than 2k for waybilling.

Then here’s the catch... he said he’s selling to another client. So the client will have to test and use it, then if satisfied, he’ll pay me. Imagine such utterances. Juicyjuice go and tell your babalawo that your “do as I say” charm no work!

Meanwhile this is an idiot who claims he imports phones o. So why not import? Why try to pull a fast one just for an ordinary iPhone 5s?

We all need to be careful o. Xmas is around the corner. Even with the affordable price tag on the phone, he was still trying to scam me.

Many may not be wise enough. Please let’s be guided accordingly.

Avoid him!!!!
There's nothing like scam here. He made an offer and you're not cool with it, then you move on. How is the buyer sure that the phone you're selling is even in good condition and what if he send the money and you refuse to send him the phone. It's a situation of I don't trust you, you don't trust me. You're a bitter seller grin
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 2:28am On Nov 12, 2019
okooloyun1:
There's nothing like scam here. He made an offer and you're not cool with it, then you move on. How is the buyer sure that the phone you're selling is even in good condition and what if he send the money and you refuse to send him the phone. It's a situation of I don't trust you, you don't trust me. You're a bitter seller grin

K
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Lamijay(m): 3:48am On Nov 12, 2019
MsAdanna:

K

Thing is that most people replying this thread don't actually sell things... The move this guy was trying to use is actually what a lot of scammers use.

Recently, same Benin... Someone called me to send my phone before he pays... Guy was even saying 'money is not the problem, that he just needs to see what he's buying before he pays'... Oga, come anambra then.
Not like my price was very very low or something.

Truth be told, if this guy really buys from offerup, he's used to sending money first before seeing his item... What is 15k that he now wants his client to see first? You can loose 15k buying from offer up just from about 2 failed pick up.

December is near oh! Maybe next time, refer to the case as a potential scam and he as a potential scammer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Tallesty1(m): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2019
Thanks for sharing his pictures anyways, I am sure some sharp sisters are send PMs already.

When you meet a real scammer, you will come back and apologize to him.
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Lamijay:

Thing is that most people replying this thread don't actually sell things... The move this guy was trying to use is actually what a lot of scammers use.

Recently, same Benin... Someone called me to send my phone before he pays... Guy was even saying 'money is not the problem, that he just needs to see what he's buying before he pays'... Oga, come anambra then.

Truth be told, if this guy really buys from offerup, he's used to sending money first before seeing his item... What is 15k that he now wants his client to see first? You can loose 15k buying from offer up just from about 2 failed pick up.

December is near oh! Maybe next time, refer to the case as a potential scam and he as a potential scammer.

Thank you so much for this. God bless you.

People will just type rubbish. And I’ve decided to ignore them

That I didn’t fall for his tricks doesn’t mean he’s a scammer.

People that “import” phones, the pay BEFORE delivery!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by nubiangod9(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Nawa oo.
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2019
If it’s me you pull this kind of stunt on you’ll be in big trouble
How did he scam you ?
The guy sef nah mumu make he just suggest to use escrow will he have prevented someone like you putting his picture all over a faceless forum
I can think of over 3 ways you could be persecuted with this singular act chief of which is defamation of character

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2019
Bros even as a potential scam there are questions she could have asked before concluding that the guy is a scammer. What the guy was trying to do is something being done lots of time here. Just because she doesn’t agree to it doesn’t mean the gentleman is a scammer. Even if the guy is a scammer , she just made herself a potential criminal too by violating his privacy and posting his picture online without his express permission and the fact that no actual scamming was taken place , this can be spun to a libel case.
Lamijay:

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2019
OJLion:
Bros even as a potential scam there are questions she could have asked before concluding that the guy is a scammer. What the guy was trying to do is something being done lots of time here. Just because she doesn’t agree to it doesn’t mean the gentleman is a scammer. Even if the guy is a scammer , she just made herself a potential criminal too by violating his privacy and posting his picture online without his express permission and the fact that no actual scamming was taken place , this can be spun to a libel case.

Story for the gods.
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Mendowed: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2019
OP you should delete that guy's photo from your post.

Sometimes when a buyer is no longer interested in buying an item and he doesn't
want to hurt your feelings, he gives you ridiculous conditions that should put you off.

He might not have intentions to scam you.

I will be mad if my photo was posted here for this reason.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Let juicyjuice tell me to take down his photos, and I will do so WITHOUT HESITATION!

Until then, stop swallowing aspirin for another person’s headache

(1) (2)

⏳⏰ 5W Bright and Energy Saving USB Led Bulbs / Sold!!!New Iphone Earpods For 7, 8, X, Xsmax @ 5k In Ibadan / Samsung Galaxy S22 From USA Both Snapdragon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.