Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival (61809 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Neddstark: 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
Does this boy want Delta juju to end him??

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by glosplendid(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
Somebody cannot have a male friend again?
Don’t know why they kept believing they both dated...there’s nothing ex about these two...they remain cool friends,,,Regina has a way of making people talk and she just doesn’t send...and I swear I like that in her....

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by tohyorsih(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
Deef11:
Hi

Lalasticlala!!!!
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2019
Regina threw away her true love because of money

Chei
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2019
�Ned won't like this atol
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by buchilino(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2019
CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN 2 ME Y NL IS SERIOUSLY OBSESSED WITH DIS GAL

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by deltateam: 10:32pm On May 27, 2019
Married woman?

Make her Papa Ned catch you. Na heaven or hell you go choose. angry

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by deltateam: 10:33pm On May 27, 2019
glosplendid:
Don’t know why they kept believing they both dated...there’s nothing ex about these two...they remain cool friends,,,Regina has a way of making people talk and she just doesn’t send...and I swear I like that in her....

Male friend while married? To male friend your puna abi?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by tfash96(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2019
So make we dey hawk petrol with diesel abi

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 27, 2019
You don't kill human but you kill animals? That's blood ritual huh? *Deadly
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by aspirebig: 10:35pm On May 27, 2019
This guy better keep off o. He should just move on.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by deltateam: 10:35pm On May 27, 2019
The dude is merely forcing a smile. What I see is depression. Maybe Regina doesn't want him to drink sniper yet.

This dude allowed a grand pa to collect his girl. What a loser.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 27, 2019
Kneephy:
Something tells me Munir go Don give dis guy some money wey e no go fit reject.... Sotey the love wey hin geh for Regina go turn friendship or brother and sister love sef....

Cos how can you be this sweet with someone that left you for another big man if not money....

Make money if not u go suffer ooo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this your meme kill bro.

I like send you card. You killed me with laugh I swear grin

The ground you grow your bleeps is barren. Omg. Savage.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by zinaunreal(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2019
The puna is no longer available for loading
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 27, 2019
Help yourself by escaping the thunder dat is waiting for you on top your roof, carry your ritual comot from here babalawo
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 27, 2019
Asu1155:
See below
i taught someone said ds match fix operators hv bn banned by mods
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by deltateam: 10:42pm On May 27, 2019
BrutusOj:
married girl? At least use lady na..

Regina is a small girl. Money and marriage won't change it.

If you like call her Aunty ie if she's older than you.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by deltateam: 10:43pm On May 27, 2019
dirtydiva:
i taught someone said ds match fix operators hv bn banned by mods

grin Ban fire.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2019
Another mans wife. Lol
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by malele(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2019
This Ned seems to be a nice man , if I was ned this boy will cooling off in jail for bearing my wife
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Dacenery: 10:49pm On May 27, 2019
[
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by oforjide: 10:49pm On May 27, 2019
This girl a classic and smart lady, well matured she behaves like somebody that was born in America. one love sister may God grant u all ur heart desire.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by FhukaFhuka: 10:51pm On May 27, 2019
grin

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by PopeFlatino(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2019
U just spoke my mind..Alas this must be from a female handler,that's y universities produces more female first class graduates than males....in such situation like Regina's,guys mostly arrive to certain conclusions without checking factors wink
glosplendid:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 27, 2019
deltateam:

grin Ban fire.
make MOD do the needful nah eeh...
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by oforjide: 10:56pm On May 27, 2019
malele:
This Ned seems to be a nice man , if I was ned this boy will cooling off in jail for bearing my wife
u re a bush monkey. regina is well exposed, God blessed her with special knowledge and wisdom unlike u and ur sisters whom God dashed birdbrain, that is why u and them are all babymamas.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by oforjide: 10:57pm On May 27, 2019
malele:
u re a bush monkey. regina is well exposed, God blessed her with special knowledge and wisdom unlike u and ur sisters whom God dashed birdbrain, that is why u and them are all babymamas and as well blacksheep to ur family.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Brightdude007: 10:57pm On May 27, 2019
What should we do now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies / Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor / Portable Gets New Face Tattoo In Cyprus (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.