Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival (61839 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Gabson001(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2019
Please do you know anybody who wants to sell any car, with working air condition and in a perfect working condition.. At about 2.5 or 3million naira? Tell the person to sell it.. E no concern me
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by oforjide: 11:01pm On May 27, 2019
deltateam:

Male friend while married? To male friend your puna abi?
tiwa was fucking don jazzy and his crem members when she was living with teebliz
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin

This is what vagina Daniel did to the guy las LSA.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Frezhkid10(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2019
glosplendid:
Somebody cannot have a male friend again?
Don’t know why they kept believing they both dated...there’s nothing ex about these two...they remain cool friends,,,Regina has a way of making people talk and she just doesn’t send...and I swear I like that in her....
...shey u Dy there...nah dem

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by oforjide: 11:03pm On May 27, 2019
deltateam:
The dude is merely forcing a smile. What I see is depression. Maybe Regina doesn't want him to drink sniper yet.

This dude allowed a grand pa to collect his girl. What a loser.
regina doesn't believe in babymama
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Celebnewz: 11:03pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 27, 2019
QuickStandard:
grin

This boy is eating more than he can chew oooo.

I doubt if Pa Nwoko would like this, cos old firewood they say, always catches fire.

Pa Nwoko cannot muster the amount of sexual stamina that can satisfy that girl. If he tries it with the aid of stimulants then he is on a suicide mission.

Soma will continue to service Regina's pussy in a coded manner, in fact he will be getting paid for his services grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Lelepeautos(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2019
Mini
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by kingBenedict: 11:05pm On May 27, 2019
Okoyeebows:
Chai,

1st Runner-up.
Smell the food but never eat it.

Muniru Nwoko has created a hole too big for this boy to fill.
Hahahahaha...wetin be this abeg... grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by deltateam: 11:07pm On May 27, 2019
oforjide:
tiwa was fucking don jazzy and his crem members when she was living with teebliz

Post video nah. Abi nah aproko tins.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by oforjide: 11:09pm On May 27, 2019
glosplendid:
Somebody cannot have a male friend again?
Don’t know why they kept believing they both dated...there’s nothing ex about these two...they remain cool friends,,,Regina has a way of making people talk and she just doesn’t send...and I swear I like that in her....
bro don't mind those haters. regina doesn't believe in babymama which their sisters seem as an achievement, she has made her choice so if anybody feels he or she doesn't like it, the person is free to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Amanda4life: 11:11pm On May 27, 2019
The girl still.luv the boy.

But she still dey find money
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by oforjide: 11:12pm On May 27, 2019
deltateam:

Regina is a small girl. Money and marriage won't change it.

If you like call her Aunty ie if she's older than you.
change what again, do u think everybody sees sex as priority like u
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Amanda4life: 11:13pm On May 27, 2019
God want to use this girl to purnish Ned Nwoko. For all.he has done to the other innocent women
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Amanda4life: 11:17pm On May 27, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Pa Nwoko cannot muster the amount of sexual stamina that can satisfy that girl. If he tries it with the aid of stimulants then he is on a suicide mission.

Soma will continue to service Regina's pussy in a coded manner, in fact he will be getting paid for his services grin

Sure.

So long as she is not a virgin before marrying the old man.

At 19 is her peak when it comes to sex.

Ned only cannot handle it.

She Cannot survive taking turns in polygamy
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2019
Marrying a big man like New! Him no send because Regina know say if she Bleep up na to exile her remain so she must best behave as.. Right now na friendship jus join she and her ex since she still get omomo brain.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Amanda4life: 11:22pm On May 27, 2019
Unless Ned will get a vibrator for her and do magu magic medicine on her body if not.
Or else wahala go dey
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 27, 2019
blesson04:
Poor Afonja boy they are not Romantic at all sheleft you for Grandpa without having quarrel with her " AFONJA GIRLS ARE FOLLOW COME DOGS".

Dear Moderators

We are tired of this AFONJAS NEWS, If they are not Dating their Grand Pa they will Be POSING WITH THE CARS AND HOUSES THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO THEM.

I guesscu are tripping!
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by cooljoe(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2019
Imoh555:
This boy will still be reaping in cash and kind if he is wise
my torts exactly. It's obvious Regina likes him. Ned is her husband cos he got d dou. But if somiba smart, e go c enough bread - proposals and contracts.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by clive2u(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2019
Ned deputy in puna matters
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Nobody: 12:01am On May 28, 2019
Kneephy:
Something tells me Munir go Don give dis guy some money wey e no go fit reject.... Sotey the love wey hin geh for Regina go turn friendship or brother and sister love sef....

Cos how can you be this sweet with someone that left you for another big man if not money....

Make money if not u go suffer ooo

It’s called maturity. Some relations work, some don’t. People can still be friends with their exes. Not everything is sex sex sex.
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Centcanada: 12:06am On May 28, 2019
Why e be say some boys no get shame for face? What are you forming? Abeg park well to avoid another suicide
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Billy0naire(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2019
The beauty of being wealthy is that you can take people's girlfriend that they feel so confused and inconsequential to even say 'gbim', the boy is dying in the inside.

How do you compete with a man that owns a jet and can afford to buy your ex-girl a Ferrari? How? Guy will be saying 'Regi, please remember me o';

Can't forget how I took a guy's girlfriend, which he was already calling fiancee and turn around and help him pay his rent. Served him right, wanted to use his girl to chop my money. One month vacation with the girl, her love for him died instantly. Women, do not trust them too much when it comes to problem solvers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by malele(m): 12:35am On May 28, 2019
T
oforjide:
u re a bush monkey. regina is well exposed, God blessed her with special knowledge and wisdom unlike u and ur sisters whom God dashed birdbrain, that is why u and them are all babymamas and as well blacksheep to ur family.

Are u Reginas former boyfriend? Why so much hatred in this ur post, nawah oo some people bitter for this life oo,I don’t know for u , but I don’t share my wife with past boyfriends anything can happen
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by blackslayer: 12:41am On May 28, 2019
blesson04:
Poor Afonja boy they are not Romantic at all sheleft you for Grandpa without having quarrel with her " AFONJA GIRLS ARE FOLLOW COME DOGS".

Dear Moderators

We are tired of this AFONJAS NEWS, If they are not Dating their Grand Pa they will Be POSING WITH THE CARS AND HOUSES THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO THEM.

get help fast if it's not too late...you are insane!
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by flyingdutchman(m): 12:41am On May 28, 2019
Okafor's LAw
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by RealEzee(m): 1:18am On May 28, 2019
small time now we will be hearing he survived by fada Murda siblings n friends, somebody should better tell am to get sense oo
Re: Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival by Isoduwa(m): 3:57am On May 28, 2019
diego101:
They will give him money self for coming

Accountant how much did you help them to transfer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) / Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.