Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring (30434 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by schurley(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Divorce loading. Na this kind news dey always sweet me. I can't wait to see the end

Your moniker says it all embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by BareFacedLies(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2019
Her pùssy is now available cheesy
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by enemyofprogress: 12:08am On May 28, 2019
schurley:

Your moniker says it all embarassed embarassed
tongue tongue
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by enemyofprogress: 12:09am On May 28, 2019
BareFacedLies:
Her pùssy is now available cheesy
na cash and carry now
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by 9jaRealist: 12:31am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
There's really no point keeping up the charade, its no longer news that her marriage has hit the rocks. And quite frankly,i am happy for her cos she deserves better.

Totally AGREE!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by shineeye1: 12:38am On May 28, 2019
unclexofficial:
Recall that on February 19, 2019, Gbenro Ajibade slammed her for leaving their child in the hands of strangers so as to go party with friends.

"Who leaves their baby in the house and goes out to party with friends/events from 6 pm to 5 am?!!! It is not the first, second, third and fourth time, the other night you slept out you sent our baby off with a stranger to drop her off at home with the nanny so you can be out all night," he wrote. 

The post led to lots of controversy, with many calling out the actor for publicly shaming his wife and never wanting her to work. A quick check on social media revealed that before the call out post, Osas Ighodaro had proudly flaunted her wedding ring, however she has ditched them and leaves her fingers bare "for now". See some posts and check the dates for confirmation;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/27/osas-ighodaro-ditches-her-wedding-ring/

L

The normal las las of all " actresses "!
Their middle name na OLoShO
Marry dem at your own peril..
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by madjune(m): 12:38am On May 28, 2019
The Nigerian celebrity marriages are like The Game of Thrones.

They start off on great footing, high expectations and mid season highs but always, mostly come to epic finales.

Abi i lie?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Sexyolori(f): 12:59am On May 28, 2019
bercarray:
the way couples are divorcing this days e tire someone, poor people divorce we'd think it's money, and now rich people also. May God help us. Well a medical laboratory technician needs a job around ketu, ojota, alapere or ogudu hit me up 0701 176 5455
follow @africanbiohub on instagram and facebook for latest job vacancies.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Jokerman(m): 1:33am On May 28, 2019
bercarray:
the way couples are divorcing this days e tire someone, poor people divorce we'd think it's money, and now rich people also. May God help us. Well a medical laboratory technician needs a job around ketu, ojota, alapere or ogudu hit me up 0701 176 5455

Try Hospitex, at Ojota....you can submit your CV there...
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by bjbjbj: 2:10am On May 28, 2019
The husband nerve love her. He marry her because of America document
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by XklusivGistBlog(m): 3:18am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
There's really no point keeping up the charade, its no longer news that her marriage has hit the rocks. And quite frankly,i am happy for her cos she deserves better.

My thoughts babe. That guy only came for the green card and he has gotten it already, when I saw their invite I was like why my bini sister nor get sense. The guy has dropped his ring long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by RTSC: 3:40am On May 28, 2019
Lady wey gbenro don manhandle for bedroom, na him one man go carry put for house as new wife.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by pretty16(f): 3:49am On May 28, 2019
This beautiful couple. Come on guys, whatever it is can be fixed. Plus women don't understand that when u get married and start having kids, those kids come first, until they are grown, you give up the I's for Us in marriage. Its no longer about you, but about ur family. Until ppl begin to understand the * sacrifice * part. The Men no dey get that wahala, they can leave u at home and still hangout with their friends after work. You and ur kids ni. Imagine leaving ur child with a nanny or friend becos u want to go and groove. Hmmmm! You are not ready to be a mother yet. I can't even try such.

5 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Dotman2210(m): 4:02am On May 28, 2019
vengertime:
Bloggers are becoming nuisance in Nigeria.

Must you monitor peoples life like evil spirit?
no be small thing o.... anything to trend and generate traffic
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Carlyboi(m): 4:56am On May 28, 2019
pretty16:
This beautiful couple. Come on guys, whatever it is can be fixed. Plus women don't understand that when u get married and start having kids, those kids come first, until they are grown, you give up the I's for Us in marriage. Its no longer about you, but about ur family. Until ppl begin to understand the * sacrifice * part. The Men no dey get that wahala, they can leave u at home and still hangout with their friends after work. You and ur kids ni. Imagine leaving ur child with a nanny or friend becos u want to go and groove. Hmmmm! You are not ready to be a mother yet. I can't even try such.
hello!how are you doing?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by dancewith: 5:28am On May 28, 2019
Loads of childish comments here. Some even claims she deserves better. You mean she deserves a man that would be glad a married woman clubs from 6pm till dawn without him?

Who would allow his wife do that. Have you ever seen your mum do that to your dad and everyone is cool with it? I have always said it that if a woman sleeps out without the husbands permission it is adultry on the surface of it.have you ever heard of a missed drug test being treated as a failed drug test in sports?

Leaving your kids with strangers to go out and party. Come on, if these are true, which of you would allow this as a husband. Clearly some people are not ready for marriage and family life and yet get entangled in it for whatever reasons.

The blame must also be shared by him for not spotting all these tendencies during the courtship period

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by femi4: 5:48am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
By not being around to take care of her child
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Alexrayz(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:

And he do not deserve better is ur man as half a man as he is .... I don't know y people can be so negative y can't u wish they come back together
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by enemmo(f): 6:03am On May 28, 2019
pretty16:

Are you married?

Do you support women having a career after motherhood?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Jowanson: 6:03am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:

Really? Like seriously?. She deserves better? Rather than saying both should fix their marriage, you are happy that their marriage has followed the titanic way....wow , it is well.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Jowanson: 6:09am On May 28, 2019
pretty16:

You deserve lots of accolades! You deserve a whole 365 days of fame on social media and more so if you are married, may your marriage be blissful....Abeg my sister leave all these chewing gum boys n girls who don't really know what marriage is all about and good parenting....

A wife leaving her child with a stranger to go and flex from evening to the early hours of the following day...na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by anonimi: 6:12am On May 28, 2019
vengertime:
Bloggers are becoming nuisance in Nigeria.

Must you monitor peoples life like evil spirit?

Is she no longer a yeyebrity, oh sorry a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 6:24am On May 28, 2019
Jowanson:

Really? Like seriously?. She deserves better? Rather than saying both should fix their marriage, you are happy that their marriage has followed the titanic way....wow , it is well.

Yeah, that's my opinion. Feel free to air yours.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 6:25am On May 28, 2019
Alexrayz:

And he do not deserve better is ur man as half a man as he is .... I don't know y people can be so negative y can't u wish they come back together
That's My Opinion. I'm not stopping you from airing yours.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Jowanson: 6:26am On May 28, 2019
enemmo:

Are you married?

Do you support women having a career after motherhood?

This is out of the context.....the writer or op's story says a wife left her child in the hands of strangers to go and flex in a club from the evening to the next day and you are asking if someone supports women having a career after motherhood? When she said I do I do, she no know wetin she dey enter before? What example is that wife showing to her child? The husband never said she should not unwind but make it simple and be back early not all night na....the op says she has been doing it, not once or twice ....naa not good....irrespective of whatever must have transpired between the couple, she got this one wrongly.....

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 6:26am On May 28, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

My thoughts babe. That guy only came for the green card and he has gotten it already, when I saw their invite I was like why my bini sister nor get sense. The guy has dropped his ring long time ago.
Exactly. He was clearly diggin for gold. So what's the point of trying to make it work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Craigslists: 6:26am On May 28, 2019
Lol

It is better to just use her bride price money to buy a sex doll and give the remaining change to charity than using it to marry a Nigerian woman hoe.

If na pikin dey hungry you just get yourself a baby mama with no drama grin
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Jowanson: 6:27am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
Yeah, that's my opinion. Feel free to air yours.

I just did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) / Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.