Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring (30432 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 6:27am On May 28, 2019
luminouz:

Why do u think so @ deserves better
That guy was after something.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 6:29am On May 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

And you think you know what better is?
I may not know what better is but i know what worse is. And that's being with someone who is only with you for something.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 6:31am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

Better kiiilllllll you there...

Good better best.. Which category does she fall into .. See, if you don't take time good self you might not see talk more better.. Best for your reincarnation self you no see, if there is anything like that..

Talk now.. Make I give you sleepless night
You are so unrefined and i have no time for u.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 6:32am On May 28, 2019
Mk93:

How much do you know about their marriage? Or is it the usual man get the blame mentality?
Take your guess.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by enemmo(f): 6:33am On May 28, 2019
Jowanson:

This is out of the context.....the writer or op's story says a wife left her child in the hands of strangers to go and flex in a club from the evening to the next day and you are asking if someone supports women having a career after motherhood? When she said I do I do, she no know wetin she dey enter before? What example is that wife showing to her child? The husband never said she should not unwind but make it simple and be back early not all night na....the op says she has been doing it, not once or twice ....naa not good....irrespective of whatever must have transpired between the couple, she got this one wrongly.....

Read the comment of the Lady I asked...again.

Is Gbenro not the father of the child? What is he doing in the U.S?His wife is an actress, its a known fact that actresses go away on location,He should understand better because he is in the same line of work.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Jowanson: 6:38am On May 28, 2019
enemmo:

Read the comment of the Lady I asked...again.

Is Gbenro not the father of the child? What is he doing in the U.S?His wife is an actress, its a known fact that actresses go away on location,He should understand better because he is in the same line of work.

OK....noted.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Alexrayz(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
That's My Opinion. I'm not stopping you from airing yours.

Yeah u right sorry if I took it so personal just wish people can just respect the sanity of marriage
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by tydi(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
You are so unrefined and i have no time for u.

Lol
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by bercarray(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2019
Sexyolori:

follow @africanbiohub on instagram and facebook for latest job vacancies.
thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by bercarray(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Try Hospitex, at Ojota....you can submit your CV there...
ok thank
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by bercarray(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Try Hospitex, at Ojota....you can submit your CV there...
ok thanks
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by luminouz(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
That guy was after something.
Oh...ok
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2019
Leaving the house and children, Party from 6pm to 5am.

She's not ready for marriage!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 8:12am On May 28, 2019
Alexrayz:

Yeah u right sorry if I took it so personal just wish people can just respect the sanity of marriage
Don't Get Me Wrong O, i do. But that marriage ended not long after it started.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 8:13am On May 28, 2019
Jowanson:

I just did
And you had to quote me?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by NobleAngell(f): 8:16am On May 28, 2019
Smile4daddy:

You are happy for her failed marriage?

Well that one na their problem. Just help me read below
I can't read, sorry.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by aalangel(f): 8:20am On May 28, 2019
Bloggers are evil monitoring spirits...
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2019
bercarray:
the way couples are divorcing this days e tire someone, poor people divorce we'd think it's money, and now rich people also. May God help us. Well a medical laboratory technician needs a job around ketu, ojota, alapere or ogudu hit me up 0701 176 5455

So Gbenro and Osas are rich people, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Champneys: 10:31am On May 28, 2019
How is this news?!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by Jowanson: 11:07am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
And you had to quote me?

Yes....I deduced my opinion from yours.. grin..
It's a free world I guess.

Anyways it's all good....
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by pretty16(f): 11:34am On May 28, 2019
Jowanson:

You deserve lots of accolades! You deserve a whole 365 days of fame on social media and more so if you are married, may your marriage be blissful....Abeg my sister leave all these chewing gum boys n girls who don't really know what marriage is all about and good parenting....

A wife leaving her child with a stranger to go and flex from evening to the early hours of the following day...na wa o

I have 3boys . My first Son is almost 7, that part of leaving your child with a stranger to go and flex, I am not down with at all. That's a No no. Which kine demonic groove be that? God forbid what if something had happened to the child, you will say it's one stupid enjoyment, that kept you away from your baby. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by bercarray(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2019
scaramucci:

So Gbenro and Osas are rich people, right?
well I believe they are not poor
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring by innobarca(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2019
pretty16:

I have 3boys . My first Son is almost 7, that part of leaving your child with a stranger to go and flex, I am not down with at all. That's a No no. Which kine demonic groove be that? God forbid what if something had happened to the child, you will say it's one stupid enjoyment, that kept you away from your baby. Smh!

True.
Anyone that can't sacrifice certain things for his or her marriage and home should not get married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump / Mercy Aigbe In Skin-tight Ensembles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.