Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) (55677 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2019
FemiMaduka:

You must be really demented to assume you, or anyone in your entire lineage, have been invested with the authority to proclaim anyone 'fake Igbo' or 'original Igbo'. You are nothing but a nuisance, a lowlife nonentity.

Stop acting like a loose dog.

Ask him his reason for such statement.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by NonsoWow: 8:56am On May 28, 2019
This thread roared back to activity after I stepped in. People who hate the truth scrambling to keep up the lies grin
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2019
kettykin:
Sometimes I feel Buhari should bypass party politics and make this man the minister for works

I'm sure you don't even know who is David Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by bmos(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Best eastern governor

Abeg let someone talk to Gov Lalong of Plateau State to receive sense from some of these performing governors. The man just seat down muuuu. Nothing concerns him as abandon road projects dotted accros Jos Metropolis.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by bro4u: 8:58am On May 28, 2019
This Dave is really doing what he was voted in to do, unlike Abia state that has been blessed with stewpid governors right from time.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by CrestMan: 8:58am On May 28, 2019
BotherMleeper:
Remind me again why you're celebrating someone doing the work he was elected to do.....

Yes we are celebrating this Governor for doing what he was elected to do because most are not doing same and nothing has been done to them especially that man in my state smiley

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 8:58am On May 28, 2019
Donmedra:
Obaseki is just useless
You know nothing. Wake up
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 28, 2019
XaintJoel20:

You know nothing.
Wake up
what do you mean by I know nothing?
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Jlow2: 9:00am On May 28, 2019
Hw many jobs or economic activities has he been able to create, a state without even a single pure water factory and hav alot of jobless youths, go to the streets and see the level of hunger and desperation , pple need to eat , provide for der families and be alive to maintain/ sustain any infrastructure , am not against infrastructural development, i dnt think ebonyi need dis new worship center, does billions shud have been channeled into sumtin dat will create jobs, human capital development, and productivity

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 9:00am On May 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

Wow! Is that how Owerri is now? Rochas is a disgrace.

Anambra doesn't have solid infrastructures, though the roads are very good. Obiano did very well with regards to rural roads. Awka doesn't really look like a capital city. It's too small, and doesn't have major roads apart from the expressway that traversed the middle of the town.
All the flyovers in Anambra are on the Onitsha-Enugu expressway, apart from one on Onitsha - Owerri Road. You won't find any other dual carriage way anywhere in the state, except for a few roads and streets in Onitsha and Awka.

Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by CrestMan: 9:01am On May 28, 2019
I learnt Ebonyi Governor is a committed Deacon in Christ Embassy even before he became the Governor
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by manchy7531: 9:05am On May 28, 2019
Courtesy of Gov Dave Umahi the Mr Project himself

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:05am On May 28, 2019
SpaceTour:
The truth is that imo state has not seen any real development since 1999

Owerri does not look like a state capitol at all, because it is shabby dirty, dilapidated and very small in size. You won't find one good road in imo state except just few. Al lthe roads in Owerri are in shambles which signposts a failure state capital.

While Awka was developing on strong infrastructures like flyovers, quality roads, Owerri is being littered with statues while the roads are in shambles.

While Anambra is connecting everywhere with decent road network as the state with the best road network in SE, Imo state was wasting resources building substandard roads that washed off almost immediately.

Pictures: Owerri

[s][/s]

Owerri is such a mess
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by manchy7531: 9:06am On May 28, 2019
Nice one Dave Umahi

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Mospring(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2019
I was very much aware of the battle Engr. Dave fought the then incumbent to emerge as Gov. of Ebonyi state..most people had mix feeling that he'd subvert and make the state a living hell. Today, he has proven and defended the divine mandate bestowed on him by the good people of Ebonyi State. everyone can now identify with us as not the dust of the nation as they use to mock us. To God Be The Glory.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by FemiMaduka(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Stop acting like a loose dog.

Ask him his reason for such statement.

I wanted to address your buffoonery too but I judged it quite unworthy of attention. However, it is sad I'll have to react however terse.

You've shown a crass level of ignorance on topical issues especially pertaining to geography and geopolitics. Your problem is largely psychological. You need to see past your immediate environment.

P.S.: I really don't need to seek clarity on an obvious bullcrap - a smouldering pile at that.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by manchy7531: 9:12am On May 28, 2019
Ugwuanyi should come and learn

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2019
FemiMaduka:

I wanted to address your buffoonery too but I judged it quite unworthy of attention. However, it is sad I'll have to react however terse.

You've shown a crass level of ignorance on topical issues especially pertaining to geography and geopolitics. Your problem is largely psychological. You need to see past your immediate environment.

P.S.: I really don't need to seek clarity on an obvious bullcrap - a smouldering pile at that.

If only you understand that you are even lost and grammar can't solve the situation on ground, you would make atleast some sense.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by bilazego(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2019
Xander85:

Love your optimism! wink

has completed 3 major flyover others are at advanced stages not to mention various bridges and roads completed all within his first 4 years. Umahi has to disclose his secrets on bridge building and road construction to the rest of Nigeria because he does it in record time. Look at Ossiioma flyover for years its uncompleted or is it the the flyover started by Ohakim in Owerri that took years to build.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by manchy7531: 9:17am On May 28, 2019
Ebonyi is 50yrs ahead of Osun and Ekiti combined together. These two states are the weakest link in the south of Nigeria...

They need to sit up... stomach infrastructure and shouting sufferiscation upanda will not save them .

The SouthEast is truly more developed than the SouthWest

5 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by bello2527: 9:19am On May 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

When will Osogbo look like this

PLEASE IS THIS PARTICULAR BEAUTIFUL FLYOVER REALLY FROM EBONYI STATE??
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by manchy7531: 9:19am On May 28, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2019
Xander85:
Anyone close to the governor should help tell him to emphasis as much on greenery and planting of trees in the state capital as he does on construction works! Though i think i can see some landscaping going on in the ecumenical centre area.

Any news on the canal planned for the state capital?

mostly no canal in the east, they have mostly Rivers and streams,
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

I believe you are very ignorant about Anambra, Apart from Onitsha/Enugu dual carriage way these are dual carriage way in Awka, Awka have five dual carriage roads, Onitsha three

But you simply re-echoed what I already said.
You won't find any other dual carriage way anywhere in the state, except for a few roads and streets in Onitsha and Awka. 
FYI, I am from Anambra and I know the state reasonably well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by globemoney: 9:22am On May 28, 2019
Low quality projects centered only in the capital. Mr projects indeed

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by bello2527: 9:23am On May 28, 2019
WHAT IS THIS BUILDING FOR ?

manchy7531:
Ebonyi is 50yrs ahead of Osun and Ekiti combined together. These two states are the weakest link in the south of Nigeria...

They need to sit up... stomach infrastructure and shouting sufferiscation upanda will not save them .

The SouthEast is throughly more developed than the SouthWest
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Sleevia: 9:24am On May 28, 2019
Born2Breed:

I wish my one vote could make the difference. Also it was a choice between the rock and the hard ground.
ko yo.

My mother is a Benin woman and so, anything that goes on there concerns me.

I understand but the truth is these politicians, until we start treating their Bleep ups, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

They fear a United mass more than anything but the masses are so divide.

A divide mass is equal to a united elites. It is that simple

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2019
enemies are here struggling with Ebonyi , what if Anambra pics appear , una go run enter bush, Eastern governors are still the best, okorocha Rochas the weakest of them all , in a certain region he will win the best governor.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by toolovely(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I may not agree with you in entirety but in geographical standing I might be forced to agree based on the current location of the state and that has been my stand without prejudice.

An average benue, cross river,taraba, plateau even have more claims to ebonyi than me....Is a fact.

Ebonyians are not igbos but the issue is that we imposed Igbo on them and they are happy answering that and defending the course even more than others.

An average ebonyi man will defend an Igbo course aggressively even more than we, not minding it was imposition that made them Igbo. I only have issues with their fighting and violent nature.

But on the issue of been Igbo, that I will hold for now.

so, in your assertion, the parts of Anambra and Enugu that have boundary with Kogi and benue are not Igbos too?....

when i hear people say ebonyi people, is ebonyi a tribe?
i would ask you how old are you?
because if you are old enough you should ask yourself, where was ebonyi state and the regions before 1996. was there anything like ebonyi people before 1996?

8 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 9:28am On May 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

But you simply re-echoed what I already said.

FYI, I am from Anambra and I know the state reasonably well.

You know nothing bro. Do know this place?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by lastmessenger: 9:29am On May 28, 2019
How much is he borrowing to do all these? Good work though.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Omo9ja147(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
Gov Dave Umahi has completed three flyovers with roads across Ebonyi and others solid infrastructures, below is one of the flyovers constructed in Abakaliki

God...which kind wahala be this..my own state na masquerade dey endorse governor..gosh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.