Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars (78201 Views)

Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies / SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Speedy Trial Of Corrupt Past Governors / Babangida Loses Houses, Cars, Cash To Nigerian Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by skukimania(f): 8:53am On May 28, 2019
He knows what he is doing. He hopes his successors will follow suits. That way, he will continue to get a house & a car at the end of each regime.

After all, they say one good turn deserves ....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by bernf16(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2019
u just killed it brooooooooooooo...lol

Nukilia:
This sounds interesting! Kudos to Rocha's.

I wish he did same for retired civil servants...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by sweetrace(f): 9:34am On May 28, 2019
frankyychiji:
Lol his riches are way beyond his income my dear. How art the mighty fallen.

And how do you know this?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Charly68: 9:35am On May 28, 2019
frbona:
Is there any end to this clown's excesses?
Ask him how much he built each house and bought each car...They are wicked men in power..using wisdom to swindle public funds
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by HMarshal(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2019
Hypocrisy is the capital of Nigeria, because if u are a benefitiary of his "clowning" uld probly not complain.belive me fam, if u are successful or have successful folks in ur family, some will still see ur actions as "clownish" or Jst dislike u for no reason #staywoke
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by frbona: 9:43am On May 28, 2019
Charly68:
Ask him how much he built each house and bought each car...They are wicked men in power..using wisdom to swindle public funds
oga no b me go ask am o cheesy
You want them to use me and do iberiberism. grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Nukilia: 10:12am On May 28, 2019
bernf16:
u just killed it brooooooooooooo...lol

The civil servants needed it most...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by RealityShot: 10:22am On May 28, 2019
mightyhaze:
he is no longer ur god n personal saviour? what gave?
are you OK?

Check the user name you quoted again.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Champneys: 10:32am On May 28, 2019
This is totally unnecessary, this is waste of public funds crying and begging to be invested in other areas.

Why are our leaders fu...cking dumb and daft?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Thomasogwuche(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Ride on. At least something to show us.....

The most action packed governor in Africa ...!

Unlike buhari who has never commissioned anything good except Ransome for his boko boys and pat on the back for his Fulani terrorists...... Nothing to show.

Wasted years ...!

Sorrow Tears and Blood

How has this affected your life ? He's just doing this project to cover his loots that all pe're'
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On May 28, 2019
mightyhaze:
stop fooling around..
how e take concern you? Is it your fooling?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by jagbajantus: 1:31pm On May 28, 2019
ONLY IN NIGERIA
The only country that I know where incompetent, brainless and visionless nincompoops regularly masquerade themselves as politicians. They start first by "buying" their ways into public offices, and then they turn around and commit these deplorable and despicable acts such as either outright just robbing and stealing the people's money or just wasting millions of state funds on useless and crooked "elephant" projects (that do NOT benefit the people of the state in any way whatsoever), e.g. building useless statutes or just "gifting" free houses to "already-very-wealthy" friends, ex-governors and politicians - people who clearly do NOT even need the damn houses.

What about the millions of the people who are suffering in that state, with no health care, no clean running water, no food, no house, bad roads, no job, no transportation, no pay and no future?

How do these clueless, brainless, idiotic oafs and pretenders such as Okorocha, who call themselves "leaders of the people" get away with commiting such rubbish acts brazenly, right there in front of the general public? ONLY IN NIGERIA do you get away with such acts so brazenly!
And that is why the country cannot progress. As long as a country permits idiots as its leaders, it will never advance. It will always go backwards. Nigerians, you have said enough prayers. You need to wake up and start taking action each time you see rubbish acts and wasteful spending of your money such as this one. It should be an insult to all Nigerians. God will NOT come down from heaven and fix things for you.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Psady(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2019
sweetrace:

Seriously I hope you know that he was not poor before becoming governor.
Yes I know how rich and popular he was, These men got no boundaries when it comes to wealth acquisition, they keep acquiring more.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Assembly65: 5:57pm On May 28, 2019
Incredible, it should have been a skill acquisition center for job seeking youths. Do these men need the said house? Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by DedeNkem: 6:42pm On May 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
what is built? See you you know eve know English grammar and you're here correcting me, don't you know pass participle? Abeg go back to your English teachers jo

The simple past tense and past participle Build used to be builded; however, that form is now archaic or childish, having been superseded by the form built.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by DedeNkem: 6:43pm On May 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
what is built? See you you know eve know English grammar and you're here correcting me, don't you know pass participle? Abeg go back to your English teachers jo

The simple past tense and past participle of Build used to be builded; however, that form is now archaic or childish, having been superseded by the form Built.

So using Builded is dumb!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Banmeallday: 6:45pm On May 28, 2019
Where is the stupid state assembly because e be like say Okorocha just dey reach into public fund and do as he likes...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by LBanks(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2019
VulgarLee:
Best governor in imo history God bless ORO
Thunder fire ur mouth
Sam Mbakwe was the best governor in Nigeria, not just Imo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by enemyofprogress: 11:21pm On May 28, 2019
DedeNkem:

The simple past tense and past participle of Build used to be builded; however, that form is now archaic or childish, having been superseded by the form Built.

So using Builded is dumb!
abeg leave me jo. Who English epp
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Luvlyna(f): 2:37am On May 29, 2019
frbona:
Is there any end to this clown's excesses?

Hahaha
Today ends it all o

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Hhenryy: 6:26am On May 29, 2019
Omihanifa:

Check your mail bro. I have sent you a message
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by MorufuAtanda: 7:34am On May 29, 2019
Okoroawusa is trying to save his fat arse. This man refused to pay Udenwa and Ohakim their entitlement for many years, they even took him to court. Now that he is losing immunity he wants to now reconcile with the people he has dealt with.

If his fugitive son-in-law Uche Nwosu had won, would he be doing all these. Abeg Rochas your prison uniform dey wait you. Na to wear am joining body remain.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by VulgarLee(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2019
LBanks:

Thunder fire ur mouth

Sam Mbakwe was the best governor in Nigeria, not just Imo state
mugu
Like say dem don born u during mbakwe time

Thunder blast ur generation
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Omihanifa: 8:50pm On May 29, 2019
Hhenryy:

Check your mail bro. I have sent you a message

I didn't see any message in my box
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by LBanks(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2019
VulgarLee:
mugu
Like say dem don born u during mbakwe time

Thunder blast ur generation

May Amadioha visit your entire generation idiot

Na you create Imo state or na you write Imo history to give Okorocha the best governor, bloody fool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Hhenryy: 9:59pm On May 29, 2019
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by VulgarLee(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2019
LBanks:

May Amadioha visit your entire generation idiot

Na you create Imo state or na you write Imo history to give Okorocha the best governor, bloody fool
an empty brain filled with concrete spotted die slow son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.